PDA

View Full Version : First things first. l13 or l14 sorc?

TastyChickens
02-01-2015, 11:24 PM
So i made a sorcerer either going 13 or 14.
I need help with a skill build like 1/5 fire or something.
Best gear.
No limitations on money !

Trollish
02-01-2015, 11:57 PM
"no limitations of money"

3 months later ur homeless with a credit card maxed after buyin 10000 plat worth of ankhs and selling them on cs

Trenton
02-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Best gear.
Neither. L10, or L15. The only levels I'd ever try mage are L10, L15, L20-L23, L26-L27, L31, and endgame. If going L15, and "no limitations" on gold, then:

-Shield 4/5 (Length, Invulnerability, DR)
-Lightning 3/5 (15% DMG and 250% Crit)
-Curse 5/5 (I could be wrong on this)
-Fire 2/5 (Stun)

I could be wrong on the build, but gear:

L15 Exped Rifle of Brutality/Darkened Rifle of Brutality
L15 Ancient Druid Helm of Brutality
L15 Ancient Druid Garb of Brutality
L15 Frostbitten Ring of Brutality (Idk if they have L15 ensorcelleds but if so, get one)
L15 Eerie Necropolis Amulet of Brutality or L15 Tarlok's Heart of Brutality (more int version)

You'll definitely want either a Singe, or at least a Dovabear or Blinky. Singe would be a much better choice, considering gold is no problem to you. Once again, people who actually do L15 mage right now would be more up to date and helpful but this is sort of common knowledge I'm going off of.

riddiculous
02-02-2015, 12:56 AM
i can sell you my stuff in 14 if you will pay a good price to it :) i can help you to make your build too. hit me up in game.
-hypedbeast

Astrea
02-02-2015, 01:00 AM
"no limitations of money"

3 months later ur homeless with a credit card maxed after buyin 10000 plat worth of ankhs and selling them on cs

Lmao, thats "if" his gonna going to do "pve" but hid tslking about "pvp".

Anyway i cannot give you anymore tips cuz trenton already gave you, and i have a lvl 13 sorc gears conplete set if you wanna have a look at it just go at my thread. And if you like them just post your offer there or hit me a pm in forum.

TastyChickens
02-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Yeah sure @riddiculous and @astrea, ill take a look at them gears. Add me : mxgician.
See you soon
And thanks trenton for the tips, but why no heal 0.o

Imao
02-02-2015, 05:34 AM
Another smurf to bully :O hehehhehe.... JK

- clown, tankiness

Trenton
02-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Yeah sure @riddiculous and @astrea, ill take a look at them gears. Add me : mxgician.
See you soon
And thanks trenton for the tips, but why no heal 0.o
Heal is complete crap imo, only thing it's used for is clashes when you're a support mage. Heal is best known for supplying mana to rogues and warriors, and giving you about half your health back, plus the ridiculous CD.

Primeblades
02-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Heal is complete crap imo, only thing it's used for is clashes when you're a support mage. Heal is best known for supplying mana to rogues and warriors, and giving you about half your health back, plus the ridiculous CD.

Heal only costs 2 skill points. At low levels skill points are very precious but still its worth it. Besides what happens when you are in a 1v1 with just your friend? After you win you have to wait an eternity for your hp to regen? Or what happens when you kill some noob in tdm, he is a noob so he only takes out half your life, next time he comes he finishes you off. Heal is good bro :) only time i would advise not using heal is vs a rogue. I doubt anyone will be making a mage specifically to vs rogues though

Astrea
02-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Im going to give you another advice just extra ya know...

Skills :

-> Shield 3/5 ( Lenght, DR )
-> Lighting 3/5 ( 15% dmg, 250% crit )
-> Curse 4/5 ( just choose 1 that you think does not suit your playstyle )
-> Heal 2/5 ( add mana )

Gears :

Weapon : Expedition rifle of brutality lvl 13
Healm : Acncient druid helm of brutality lvl 13
Armor : Ancient garb of brutality lvl 13
Ring : Ring of warfare lvl 13
Amulet : Eerie amulet of potency lvl 13

Pets : ( i will say pets with "no limitation gold" )

Maridos
Nekro
Samael
Singe
Breeze
Blinky
Dovabear

I hope this helps you also the build i add a heal on it :)

EQT
02-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Ewww go l17 im there currently wrecking havoc w
with my no shield build. Currently beating max rogues and the occasional maxed singe warrior.

Twix
02-03-2015, 11:31 PM
10 para gems maridos sam and nekro and no idea on how to pvp and you will be fine. Just make sure you dont go broke after buying 50000 plats :)

TastyChickens
02-04-2015, 03:00 AM
Thanks for everyone helping me out ^^
Except for the sarcastic ones xd

siddhant
02-04-2015, 04:26 AM
go lvl14 preety much makes use of all ur skill points
Curse4/5(no dmg reduction one)
Heal2/5(mana upgrade)
Light3/5(add 15 dmg and 250crit upg)
Shield4/5(no displacement)
Gear i pvp at 15 so stuff might differ idk
Exp rif of brut(balance)/exp rif of assault(dps)
Ice setof brut(+10 int)/anc set of brut
ens band of brut(dont know whether this exists or no)/char circ of brut(preety cheap and better than all other except char ring)
Tarlok heart of brut/eerie necr amu of brut(for crit)
Gem:6para 4eyes
Pets:
Sam
Singe
Maridos
Blinky
Slag
Ribbit
And importantly a guild or u will just end up being farmed join prostyle or maybe its showtime they seem to be a new guild gl :)

Imao
02-04-2015, 08:47 PM
go lvl14 preety much makes use of all ur skill points
Curse4/5(no dmg reduction one)
Heal2/5(mana upgrade)
Light3/5(add 15 dmg and 250crit upg)
Shield4/5(no displacement)
Gear i pvp at 15 so stuff might differ idk
Exp rif of brut(balance)/exp rif of assault(dps)
Ice setof brut(+10 int)/anc set of brut
ens band of brut(dont know whether this exists or no)/char circ of brut(preety cheap and better than all other except char ring)
Tarlok heart of brut/eerie necr amu of brut(for crit)
Gem:6para 4eyes
Pets:
Sam
Singe
Maridos
Blinky
Slag
Ribbit
And importantly a guild or u will just end up being farmed join prostyle or maybe its showtime they seem to be a new guild gl :)
Prostyle not new guild btw..

- clown, tankiness

siddhant
02-04-2015, 10:27 PM
its showtime is new guild

Imao
02-05-2015, 12:07 AM

Keyword: "They"

- clown, tankiness

siddhant
02-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Keyword: "They"

- clown, tankiness

mybad happy?

Imao
02-05-2015, 12:17 AM
mybad happy?
Yes i am 😊

- clown, tankiness

siddhant
02-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Yes i am ��

- clown, tankiness

:p zzz

Vaeriu
02-07-2015, 09:05 PM
If you're going 13, stick with <The Croods>, if you're going 14, stick with <Prostyle> (Even though I don't recommend this, they don't exactly treat their members well).
With the new gears > skill thing old guilds with rich players are dominating over skilled ones now :/ look at how many previously unbeatable players leaving this game, Mysticalz, Reaprr etc

siddhant
02-08-2015, 08:22 PM
If you're going 13, stick with <The Croods>, if you're going 14, stick with <Prostyle> (Even though I don't recommend this, they don't exactly treat their members well).
With the new gears > skill thing old guilds with rich players are dominating over skilled ones now :/ look at how many previously unbeatable players leaving this game, Mysticalz, Reaprr etc
Croods always run on seeing 15s thou

Imao
02-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Well.. none of the ppl in croods r lvl 15..

- clown, tankiness

siddhant
02-09-2015, 03:18 AM
Well.. none of the ppl in croods r lvl 15..

- clown, tankiness

i have seen lot oflvl14s in there and 14s sould try to compete against 15 rather than just ganging u and when u call run

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 05:14 AM

From what I've heard prostyle disbanded.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:56 AM
From what I've heard prostyle disbanded.
So prostyle must have gone to be merged into valhala i am just guessing.

Vaeriu
02-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Sid the difference between a lvl 13 and 15 is huge trust me. The disparity between the brackets at 13-15 are brought up by a huge mile because of how much damage para adds, so even lvl 14s pose a huge challenge.

riddiculous
02-20-2015, 01:23 AM
haha sid remember impzilla?or you intenationally forgot about him.lol 13-14 levels are close when it comes to gw or vs. 15 and up is another bracket. so dont be so calm to say that our bracket should match your bracket. if you do pvp ever since, you should already knew it ;)

siddhant
02-20-2015, 03:30 AM
haha sid remember impzilla?or you intenationally forgot about him.lol 13-14 levels are close when it comes to gw or vs. 15 and up is another bracket. so dont be so calm to say that our bracket should match your bracket. if you do pvp ever since, you should already knew it ;)

impzilla hte mage with 4para and 5eyes?who defeated me 3vs4 in vs even thou the last one u were lucky my shield failded and u ran saying u needed to help a guildie?

riddiculous
02-20-2015, 04:40 AM
haha wanna see my set?lol im just using 1 para in a 14 mage..14 mage...anyways kudos in pvp and welcome to pvp :)

Andrew Rapp
02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I sugest u to go 12 or 23 for a mage ..

siddhant
02-20-2015, 09:43 PM
haha wanna see my set?lol im just using 1 para in a 14 mage..14 mage...anyways kudos in pvp and welcome to pvp :)
Sure dude tell me if u wanna vs without ur para i will buy u the lvl 14stuff in which u have para if that stuff clean costs less than 100k and i will not use the last skill points and 10 stat points as per lvl15 stuff cant help it wont have a problem if u buy me lvl14gear just for the fight:)then lets see who has better skills and welcome to pvp lol?i hardly see ur mage in pvp anyways maybe u need to get active more and i will tell u wcb to pvp:p

riddiculous
02-20-2015, 11:18 PM
Sure dude tell me if u wanna vs without ur para i will buy u the lvl 14stuff in which u have para if that stuff clean costs less than 100k and i will not use the last skill points and 10 stat points as per lvl15 stuff cant help it wont have a problem if u buy me lvl14gear just for the fight:)then lets see who has better skills and welcome to pvp lol?i hardly see ur mage in pvp anyways maybe u need to get active more and i will tell u wcb to pvp:p

hahaha you dont have any idea why i dont use my mage all the time. i only use my mage if needed. mage is not my forte but still, i defeated you with a 14 mage?why rant about a 14 mage?lol this guy doesnt have an idea who i am.lol anyways gl and welcome to pvp lol

siddhant
02-21-2015, 12:17 AM
hahaha you dont have any idea why i dont use my mage all the time. i only use my mage if needed. mage is not my forte but still, i defeated you with a 14 mage?why rant about a 14 mage?lol this guy doesnt have an idea who i am.lol anyways gl and welcome to pvp lol
Lol ssly i dont even care getting to u in my opinion u are just a coward who backed out from a fair challenge wkwk:p

riddiculous
02-21-2015, 12:43 AM

siddhant
02-21-2015, 12:51 AM
Copy pasting the same thing err?

Zynzyn
02-21-2015, 02:11 AM
13-14 are in the same bracket not much difference. I have seen some lvl 13 mages own some lvl 14 mages. ;)
For Mage twink pvp, always remember that you need those skill points for survival. That shield itself takes 4 skill points. And the heal 2 points. So 6 points taken up for defence and you will need some more skill points for combat. Mages survive more with increasing level. While I would say that lvl 15 is a good level to start with mage twink pvp, lvl 14 would be better than 13 because you have one more skill point.

Reaprr
03-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Best gear.
Twink will make you broke eventually if you hate merching and don't spend real money in AL. Trust me.. Lol

Arrowz
03-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Ewww go l17 im there currently wrecking havoc w
with my no shield build. Currently beating max rogues and the occasional maxed singe warrior.

Ur ign? Cuz i havent seen any mages beating max rogues and there is only one or or two singe warriors at 17. There is no way in hell you can beat max rogues with a no shield build. Try fighting 1v1 against piranhia, logout, Iheartl and tell me how it goes

Litheus
03-06-2015, 08:22 AM
how many paras do i need to be mage in lv13