PDA

View Full Version : The A.L Injury Process!

Overweightank
02-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Now, I did some thinking on my last thread with some comments and replying, and I've come up with a perfect idea of what will happen with Arcane Legends In the economy and character / class issues! Here is the layout...

THE INJURY PROCESS

The injury process is like an injury of a player of a sports team. This players injury affects the whole team! (Players injury = a factor from Arcane Legends)
And there's a process to the HEALING of the injured player/team. Here is the flow of this process I'm talking about!

Process #1 : The player becomes injured for a valid reason(s) . [ A factor from the game, whether it be Economy, Classes, Skill System, Gold inflation, Gold deprevation, etc! It affects the game. This is where the process starts ]

Process #2 : Panic.. The whole team panics and everything goes crazy! [ The whole game is messed up! Everyone complaining and quitting. Even if the factor isnt the same as the other, everything falls apart like a ripple effect! If mages are un-buffed and still weak, Then the market for mage items will either increase drasticly or decrease drasticly for ANY reason. just an example. But everything will fall apart. every factor MUST be fixed and corrected to stop the chaos ]

Process #3 : The patching up! Now the injured player/team is in the healing and resting stage, the panic affected everything, and now its basicly the aftermath of an apocolypse. [ Market is out of control, nothing sells, everyone quit, the game is empty, boring and miserble ] (We're at this stage atm in A.L)

Process #4 : The Training and Rebuilding! Like after having a concussion, or breaking your leg and then being able to walk again after forgetting how to. The player/team must build back up what they've lost, like a long break from a workout routine, you must get back lost muscle. [ The game slowly starts rebuilding itself. Now everyone's happy, the bugs, classes, and so on are fixed. Now the most important thing is the market to start building back up, the game is coming to life again, and the people who quit, visit back 1 last time, and stay.. Realizing the mistakes that have been made by the coach (STS) have been fixed ]

Process #5 : The apology letter. This is when the player/team is gifted with a present, a new fresh start, asking for forgivness, it's been done before. And it works perfectly! [ This has been done with the Disconnection time period, when STS gifted people witht those Anhks and VIP kits in stash, now they must prove to us we're the best game the virtual world has to offer! Now we have made it. 0 - 100 real quick ]

Do not comment saying you disagree and showing hate, because everything shown above is very true, there isnt an easier and less sugar coated way to say this. We must hope, and maybe we shall receive, There will be rejoice. STG is a very skilled MMO RPG building game station, this is a task they must face, their name depends on it. For this is Arcane Legends! This is where veterans come to die, and Legends to be born! :tranquillity:

GinjaNinja
02-01-2015, 11:42 PM
I completely agree with this post, but are we really at the "apocalypse aftermath" stage? Doesnt seem like it to me. Hopefully things will get back in this new cap.

Overweightank
02-01-2015, 11:46 PM
I completely agree with this post, but are we really at the "apocalypse aftermath" stage? Doesnt seem like it to me. Hopefully things will get back in this new cap.

Let me explain.

The game right now is VERY VERY dead in the sense of problems are everywhere, the problems hit us a while ago, about a month. And now people have gotten used to it, and they always complain and feel miserble, successful tanks agree that in PvE they are being left out of the equation, and some are just slowly dying, and the others already switched classes, we shouldnt have to do this, but we do it to 'survive' And surviving is part of an aftermath of somthing, you're trying to solve the solution yourself, its rough ! But you can just manage enough to be okay, but not to enjoy! Do you understand somewhat of what I mean? :)

Trollish
02-01-2015, 11:47 PM
or al gets brain damage and dies at age 22

Overweightank
02-01-2015, 11:49 PM
or al gets brain damage and dies at age 22

That's Deep ... Even deeper than the Great "Wallet of the economy" . Hint hint, nudge nudge *cough cough, we need more gold inflation , cough cough*

epicrrr
02-01-2015, 11:56 PM
somewhat exaggerated, this is a game for crying out loud dont make it hard on yourself.

Overweightank
02-02-2015, 12:11 AM
somewhat exaggerated, this is a game for crying out loud dont make it hard on yourself.

I know, but I spend too much time and energy on it, I hate to waste all this time and get no where. Trust me.. The second its time to quit or give up, stuff REALLY good happens, and you always miss it.

Xorrior
02-02-2015, 04:40 AM
Devs are the healing process. We make threads with feedback and the rest is in the hands of the Devs. The decisions they make impact the game. Trending forum thread - Outdated Warrior toon - to be given a lifeline with major buffs/debuffs and a little speed.

Hey look! Arena gem! Shiny! Shiny! -_- Could've actually gave tradable para gem as rare drop in arena chest instead *sigh*. You see what I'm trying to get at here. Time, money and resources wasted on developing an unnecessary gem, but yet too busy to look into more pressing matters ????? You can't tell us you're busy when you're developing something that is meh in the eyes of the majority players. Take a look at the lame necro skull gem as reference.

Remember Devs, you're developing a new game, mostly hoping we crossover and play that too. But you have to give us a sweet tooth, instead of a bitter after taste. You guys are the cooks we are the connoisseurs.

Overweightank
02-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Devs are the healing process. We make threads with feedback and the rest is in the hands of the Devs. The decisions they make impact the game. Trending forum thread - Outdated Warrior toon - to be given a lifeline with major buffs/debuffs and a little speed.

Hey look! Arena gem! Shiny! Shiny! -_- Could've actually gave tradable para gem as rare drop in arena chest instead *sigh*. You see what I'm trying to get at here. Time, money and resources wasted on developing an unnecessary gem, but yet too busy to look into more pressing matters ????? You can't tell us you're busy when you're developing something that is meh in the eyes of the majority players. Take a look at the lame necro skull gem as reference.

Remember Devs, you're developing a new game, mostly hoping we crossover and play that too. But you have to give us a sweet tooth, instead of a bitter after taste. You guys are the cooks we are the connoisseurs.

Exactly! it's just like Marketing. YOU as an owner of the product doesnt decide the price and fate of the product, the consumers do, You make, the consumers enjoy and give good reviews and spend money, then , whether the creator has done a good job, either gets rewarded for his nice work, or gets shut down because he wasn't thinking right. STS is in the middle, Everytime they get our hopes up, they mess up right after and just crush us.

It's like a balloon animal at a party, The good news is; You got the balloon! The bad news is; Right after you got the balloon handed to you, someone comes and pops it! <-- Example

Doobiez
02-02-2015, 03:42 PM
The tank class does need some tweaking but it's not too the point that you have to switch your class personally i enjoy these challenges being set fourth and I'm proud of being a tank and will continue to be 😬

regizakirs.rs
02-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Awesome post overweightank I completely agree with you on this!

Overweightank
02-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Awesome post overweightank I completely agree with you on this!

Thank you and glad you see the process :chuncky:

Bellaelda
02-10-2015, 02:30 AM
Yup. Agree... Game is dead right now... Everyone just chatting on line, or playing other stuff hoping they get it sorted out add soon.

Overweightank
02-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Yup. Agree... Game is dead right now... Everyone just chatting on line, or playing other stuff hoping they get it sorted out add soon.

Yeah same, at the moment, it's doing a bit a better, Kali's contest is making this game better by the second. PvE contests did STS's job for em P: