PDA

View Full Version : Let's PLAY together!

Atila the nun
03-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Introducing PLAY - Pocket Legends Assistance for You!
PLAY offers in-game training to anyone who wants to get some guidance to improve their playing skills. Training is personalized for you, based on what you would like help with or recommendations that the coaches think would be helpful. We will cover topics like proper usage of skills, playing well in a group, combos, maximizing your damage and avoiding death. We can also provide guidance on distribution of skills and gear recommendations.

I would love for this to be more than just me, so I am looking for good coaches. A coach must be patient, encouraging and above all you must be ready to care about the other players. Knowing your class is also helpful. ;-)

If you are interested in either getting some assistance or coaching please sign up here or find a coach in game and mention PLAY!

The small print:
Absolutely *nothing* is expected in return for any assistance. The possibility of improving player's skills is payment enough. If you sign up, you should be willing to listen to the advice, whether you follow it is up to you.

Note that this is *NOT* power leveling!! Really it is the opposite since power leveling would give levels but would not provide playing skills and PLAY will give you the skills you need AND will help you level. You should not pester your coach to take you to some level that is beyond your skills or provide some uber powerful gear. Also, coaches have other things that they will be doing other than coaching, if they have time to help they will but please don't pester the coaches to always help.

Also I will be quick to point out that I certainly don't know everything about the game, and most of what I have learned has been from these forums. Hopefully I can pay it forward for some of the favors for people who have helped me out.

Atila the nun
03-05-2011, 11:35 AM
I just saw the community service thread, this is great stuff going on in PL!

noobmigo
03-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Bad title.
Nuff said.

Zeus
03-05-2011, 11:41 AM
I'd be happy to enlist my services for anything BUT leveling. I realize that it is not powerleveling but the fact is, I have been leveling people's alts for a few days now... So, I'm a bit sick to my stomach with leveling atm.

Atila the nun
03-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Oh I see what you mean, I didn't think about it like that, fixed.
or not... can't change thread title??

Royce
03-05-2011, 11:49 AM
can't change thread title??

Nope, you can PM a dev and they can change it for you, but I really don't think it's too bad.