PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Imbued

Castellann
02-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Hello.

i hear many rumors bout lvl cup till 46 lvl in Feb. and i very interesting bout Imbued set. Atm Imbued set is very expensive. it drops very rarely.
So its very interesting if STS will upgrade it, coz if not, it will be my best lost of gold.

UnderAgeKids
02-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Interesting...

Chewycherry
02-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Well , for me id rather STS makin us upgrade our mythic because i see no point from upgrading legandary :)
Mythic should give more stats than legandies IMO and not alot in game can afford such gold for legandries
So id rather in next expansion to upgrade our mythics or new mythic set on

Xpolosion
02-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Mythic upgraded armor + imbued armor + quest like pendant = new mythic armor. Would be best imo

Castellann
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Well , for me id rather STS makin us upgrade our mythic because i see no point from upgrading legandary :)
Mythic should give more stats than legandies IMO and not alot in game can afford such gold for legandries
So id rather in next expansion to upgrade our mythics or new mythic set on
Sts will not upgrade old myth set. im sure.

Castellann
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Mythic upgraded armor + imbued armor + quest like pendant = new mythic armor. Would be best imo
good idea btw :) nice i didnt remove it wkwk

cami
02-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Go and ank in your guild Karma or idk where are you? but ask lol

Veluthe
02-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Imbued is well worth from what ive heard. Maybe sts release new myth armor with expansion who knows.

Ravager
02-02-2015, 04:47 PM
I hope not. Everyone knew that they were buying a legendary piece of armor when they purchased the imbued gear. With that, they knew it would expire at the next cap.

Leonut
02-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Tombs has been a great content and should continue to be so. Gave me a reason to grind pve which I rarely do.

Release a new mythic armor, Tombs go dead. STG earns less revenue from this.

To be honest it cost a lot more to obtain the imbued pieces compare to just opening locks to get the mythic armor.

will0
02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
i hope they let us do a quest to upgrade mythic from 41 > 46 like the previous upgrade

Castellann
02-03-2015, 12:51 AM
I hope not. Everyone knew that they were buying a legendary piece of armor when they purchased the imbued gear. With that, they knew it would expire at the next cap.
STS should to upgrade it bc they made such a rare drop of dark crystal set.

Ravager
02-03-2015, 12:59 AM
STS should to upgrade it bc they made such a rare drop of dark crystal set.

Upgrading is what kills pve. No one farms or plays because of it. Next cap im sure tombs will have level 45/46 dark gear to farm for and not upgraded which should be good. This is probably the longest elites has lasted. Usually they are over with in about a month.

Castellann
02-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Upgrading is what kills pve. No one farms or plays because of it. Next cap im sure tombs will have level 45/46 dark gear to farm for and not upgraded which should be good. This is probably the longest elites has lasted. Usually they are over with in about a month.
We will see. i hope sts will make a quest for new mythic set, and imbued will be a part of that.

Castellann
02-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Go and ank in your guild Karma or idk where are you? but ask lol

LOL What r u talking about?? Do u think that Karma is STS guild and karma know everything? :biggrin: