PDA

View Full Version : Findaway if you are on here...

Tonkabear
03-05-2011, 12:24 PM
I said to just kill bear in the bank so you can do it multiple times you idiot. But I'm glad you deleted me so I dont have to see your invites all the ****ing time, thx.

Ayrilana
03-05-2011, 02:00 PM
1) You can do it infinitely as long as you have the quest and don't turn it in.

2) He doesn't drop anything anymore due to a recent update.

Major
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
I think tonka was mainly just venting lol, i hate those annoying players too tonka....your not alone!

Tonkabear
03-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Yea that guy is always inviting me and the one time I joined he acted like an ***. So, oh well.

Oh and btw I only play a few times a week, for a few minutes at that, so I dont really keep up with the updates. Plus all I said to the dude was just kill bear so we can do it multiple times and left. He then sent me a message that said "I'm deleting you cause we do it all." I couldn't reply cause he already deleted me, so I posted this thread.

KingFu
03-05-2011, 02:07 PM
I said to just kill bear in the bank so you can do it multiple times you idiot. But I'm glad you deleted me so I dont have to see your invites all the ****ing time, thx.

Honestly, we don't need a thread dedicated to flaming someone that is trying to almost be a personal message to them. There is no reason to try and personally attack the person by making a thread and publicizing the issue. If you have a problem wih him, ignore him or discuss it with him, don't drag it here please.

Pharcyde
03-05-2011, 02:17 PM
I got my first and only pink drop from bank vault ;).

Tonkabear
03-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Honestly, we don't need a thread dedicated to flaming someone that is trying to almost be a personal message to them. There is no reason to try and personally attack the person by making a thread and publicizing the issue. If you have a problem wih him, ignore him or discuss it with him, don't drag it here please.

Read my later post, he deleted me and this was the only place he may see what I had to say.thx

kallima
03-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Tonka - he did same to me with fetid halls quest, invited til I came and when I tried to explain one can kill Dr.Nox to complete quest without having to take mini quest (requiring one to waste time by neutralizing the toxic containers) he told me to eff off and deleted me as well. I promptly explained no problem if someone can't take constructive tips then I don't want them on my list of friends. Yes it is irritating but there are so many nice and helpful players that can give and receive tidbits of information he is not worth it. But definitely helps to know that it is a pattern with him and it wasn't the manner in which I explained it. Cheers to the good players and I'm just glad he made it easier to edit down my list of friends! :)

Otukura
03-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Oh, he swears at me, spamms the invite so it's stuck on my screen for minutes, he's off my list. And on... to the ignore!!

Kalielle
03-05-2011, 06:20 PM
You can use /t username message to talk to someone who is not on your friends list. Or just /r to reply to the last message. Took me forever to figure it out hehe :o

skavenger216
03-05-2011, 07:04 PM
VERY useful info. Don't know why I never tried /t or /r

Ellyidol
03-05-2011, 07:12 PM
He did you a favour by deleting you. :)

Let it go, his loss.

Ayrilana
03-05-2011, 08:29 PM
VERY useful info. Don't know why I never tried /t or /r

You can type / to see all of the commands.

Tonkabear
03-05-2011, 11:47 PM
You can use /t username message to talk to someone who is not on your friends list. Or just /r to reply to the last message. Took me forever to figure it out hehe :o

Hey, now thats good info. :)

Yvonnel
03-05-2011, 11:53 PM
I keep forgetting about all of the commands. Gonna have to remember lol. At least something good came out of this thread.