PDA

View Full Version : Differences between root and snare?

Primeblades
02-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Whats the difference between root and snare? Im looking at a pvp perspective:eagerness: Thanks

Appeltjes
02-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Root=not being able to walk.
Snare=slowness.
Not sure though.

Primeblades
02-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Root=not being able to walk.
Snare=slowness.
Not sure though.

I remember having the root ability on my clock, the root was an additional upgrade from snare, the root never stopped anyone fully, just slowed them down. So i know what root does in pvp, im just not sure what snare does. Maybe snare just slows less in pvp?

Jeremyfr
02-02-2015, 02:10 PM
I remember having the root ability on my clock, the root was an additional upgrade from snare, the root never stopped anyone fully, just slowed them down. So i know what root does in pvp, im just not sure what snare does. Maybe snare just slows less in pvp?

The 'root' on Clock only works in PvE. It works kindoff as a second shield for me there, or to get them mobs together.

In PvP it works just like snare, it slows them down. Try to use it with the Troll to grab some kills ;)

Primeblades
02-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the help :) i noticed from one of my old builds that clock is a great skill against warriors. I will be using fire, clock, curse, shield, and heal as my build. Curse for fighting clashes, mages, and rogues. Clock for the warriors :)