PDA

View Full Version : PvP Kill lBug

Overweightank
02-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Aight now we got a new problem, I've just started seeing this today, happened to me all day, this game owes me 14 PvP kills. I killed 14 ppl today, but for some odd reason, they always die by my hit, but then doesnt say anyone or anything killed them, not a person, not a flag, as if they just died from trulle... but trulle didnt touch them, nor is he there in CTF. This PvP kill system didnt bother me untill I 1v1'd my friend just now for fun, and I killed him once, but then the bug happened, 1 second after trulle suddently warps a mile ahead of us. I thought maybe it was trulle and my game lagged. Then the second time i killed him without trulle in area, he died by my hit, but doesnt say he died from me, he just died. No trulle to be seen, he was parked at the end of the map. This bug pissed me off after me thinking maybe STS did something so when you lag with huge ping spike (Screen freeze for like 20sec - 5min) , then when you die during screen freeze from ping spike that maybe the kill doesnt count, thats understandable. But then i lagged ping spike for about 2min constent, ping went from 130 to around 16k then i died and it said he killed me. So I'm VERY lost and VERY concerned. Was this intentional from the begining but then this bug just shows a side-effect? Or is this WHOLE thing a bug? Either way this needs to be fixed too. And before I said it wasnt a problem on the forum chat, But then it happened like 14 more times. I only killed like 25 people today. So I'm very 'bugged' by this. Thats 14/25 kills didnt count cause of this weird bug. is anyone having this problem? if not, then this game REALLY has something against me. I'm being tortured with problems. -_-

Ty... I guess..

Zeus
02-02-2015, 09:08 PM
What weapon are you using?

Overweightank
02-02-2015, 11:15 PM
What weapon are you using?

Frost Bulwark

Kingofninjas
02-02-2015, 11:22 PM
They were probably killed by the proc, which like SnS pools, doesn't award the kill to the player.

Trollish
02-02-2015, 11:29 PM
#immissing31.46pvpkillsfmlgtgjumpoffcliff

Froxanthar
02-03-2015, 12:44 AM
One of the reason I dont like Frost Bulwark. The procs didnt granted kills. But yeah, it is looks way cooler than Elondrian version of it.

Castellann
02-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Aight now we got a new problem, I've just started seeing this today, happened to me all day, this game owes me 14 PvP kills. I killed 14 ppl today, but for some odd reason, they always die by my hit, but then doesnt say anyone or anything killed them, not a person, not a flag, as if they just died from trulle... but trulle didnt touch them, nor is he there in CTF. This PvP kill system didnt bother me untill I 1v1'd my friend just now for fun, and I killed him once, but then the bug happened, 1 second after trulle suddently warps a mile ahead of us. I thought maybe it was trulle and my game lagged. Then the second time i killed him without trulle in area, he died by my hit, but doesnt say he died from me, he just died. No trulle to be seen, he was parked at the end of the map. This bug pissed me off after me thinking maybe STS did something so when you lag with huge ping spike (Screen freeze for like 20sec - 5min) , then when you die during screen freeze from ping spike that maybe the kill doesnt count, thats understandable. But then i lagged ping spike for about 2min constent, ping went from 130 to around 16k then i died and it said he killed me. So I'm VERY lost and VERY concerned. Was this intentional from the begining but then this bug just shows a side-effect? Or is this WHOLE thing a bug? Either way this needs to be fixed too. And before I said it wasnt a problem on the forum chat, But then it happened like 14 more times. I only killed like 25 people today. So I'm very 'bugged' by this. Thats 14/25 kills didnt count cause of this weird bug. is anyone having this problem? if not, then this game REALLY has something against me. I'm being tortured with problems. -_-

Ty... I guess..

I got same problem in TDM. I killed 14 times n got a score with 2 kills only Oo. And it wasnt a proc, bc i checked my kills in chatline and there i got 14 kills.

Dex Scene
02-03-2015, 03:49 PM
The kill goes to environmental kill... its not your kill. Same with planar weapons or sns pool. Or the famous trulle's smash.

Castellann
02-03-2015, 04:22 PM
The kill goes to environmental kill... its not your kill. Same with planar weapons or sns pool. Or the famous trulle's smash.
if ur proc kills u dont see ur kills in timeline. and i saw all my kills so its a bug.