Selling:
L10 WF ornament(pink)
L12 Dark forest leather(pink)

Obstinance
02-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Willing to trade what I am selling for what I am buying

Vvriter
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
How much is the L12 Dark forest leather(pink) ?

Obstinance
02-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Not sure, but I'm taking offers atm. Can't log on to see cs.

Vvriter
02-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Not in CS but I'll offer 75k.

Obstinance
02-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Again, not sure on prices, but I believe the L12 variant to be more valuable than the L10 or L14 versions. I'll ask around for a price check and then get back to you@vvriter

Vvriter
02-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Again, not sure on prices, but I believe the L12 variant to be more valuable than the L10 or L14 versions. I'll ask around for a price check and then get back to you@vvriter

True, but Artisan is still better if you compare the two, I just want it because the difference isn't THAT significant plus I'm too lazy to actually farm it, it's also barely farmed because Artisan > Dark Forest Leather. 75k(More than artisan), let me know what you think. :eagerness:

Obstinance
02-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Depends actually. I prefer using this leather with duckfoot/sbl, artisan with fbow, and expert with talon. Artisan has a +4% hit advantage, but a -1 armor,-1H/S,-1M/S disadvantage compared to this armor.

MercherofPL
02-06-2015, 12:22 AM

I have sold lv10 one for 140k lv12 is definately worth more this is just fyi, there was one on cs for 200k+ not sure if expired or sold i believe it was 320k, hope that helps

XMWAH
02-06-2015, 01:27 PM
1m ornament

Vvriter
02-06-2015, 01:27 PM
I have sold lv10 one for 140k lv12 is definately worth more this is just fyi, there was one on cs for 200k+ not sure if expired or sold i believe it was 320k, hope that helps

Depends actually. I prefer using this leather with duckfoot/sbl, artisan with fbow, and expert with talon. Artisan has a +4% hit advantage, but a -1 armor,-1H/S,-1M/S disadvantage compared to this armor.

Yes, but at this level, hit is valued more over any other stat. Also 4 Hit > 1 Armor, 1 H/S, 1 M/S. Hit will always be chosen in this setup due to the fact you can't get 95-100% hit using the DFL and a SBL/Duckfoot. The 1 Armor + MS over 4 Hit would only be if you're playing a mage, and even if you're a mage, then that makes Hit even more important to have. I'm just spreading my thoughts, I think 75k is indeed a fair offer because that DFL is still farmable, just low in quantity because - Artisan > DFL. Also, the Lv.10 Variants of the armor are more expensive. DFL gets cheaper the higher the level it is. When have you heard a 73 Flying set sell more than a 71 Flying set? Or better yet, a Lv30 Swamp Rat Lizard Leg, sell more than a Lv33 Swamp Rat Lizard Leg? Saying the Lv12 Variant is more than the Lv10 is quite silly. Oh, and I've also seen you trying to sell the Lv.10 DFL for 300k in CS? I'm guessing that didn't work out for you seeing how you sold it for 140k. That Lv.12 must have expired as well. I've seen it in CS for the past 4 days. Hope this helps.

XMWAH
02-06-2015, 01:30 PM
BUYING:
L10 pink paw
Gem regalia
L17 pink fbow
L20-22 pink fbow
L20 pink paw

Selling:
L10 WF ornament(pink)
L12 Dark forest leather(pink)

1m for ornament

Obstinance
02-06-2015, 03:17 PM
I never put my DFL in cs man, and L12 DFL would probably match the L10 variant because:
A) No one farms L12
B) L12 is a more popular pvp level
C) L10 DFL is clearly outclassed by artisan while the L12 variant does have its use
D) Disregard C cuz expert is bae

Vvriter
02-06-2015, 03:53 PM
I never put my DFL in cs man, and L12 DFL would probably match the L10 variant because:
A) No one farms L12
C) L10 DFL is clearly outclassed by artisan while the L12 variant does have its use

That was mainly for the "MercherofPL" guy. Also:
A) No one farms L12 because L10/11 is worth more.
B) That's quite arguable seeing how L12 PvP is somewhat dead now that 15 is very popular.
C) L10 DFL is the same exact thing as L12 except for maybe 0.5-1 armor, so ?????
D) If you use DFL, might as well just alternate between Expert & Artisan.

Obstinance
02-06-2015, 05:35 PM
1m ornament
Looking for more.

MercherofPL
02-06-2015, 06:28 PM
A) No one farms L12

Didnt say it was you that put in cs and most likely it expried i seen it on cs for 340k its clearly op, never said that was the price, lv12 is more popular than lv10 know a days,10dfl and 12 only difference is 1 armor.lv12 gives 2 more armor than art 2% crit. art has 4% hit more and 2 health regen, both are great armor and can be used. Clearly this makes lv12 worth more than 10 anytime of the day idc what anyone says, all i can say its worth more than 140k+ anyone trying to say otherwise is just trying to get it cheap off you.

Vvriter
02-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Didnt say it was you that put in cs and most likely it expried i seen it on cs for 340k its clearly op, never said that was the price, lv12 is more popular than lv10 know a days,10dfl and 12 only difference is 1 armor.lv12 gives 2 more armor than art 2% crit. art has 4% hit more and 2 health regen, both are great armor and can be used. Clearly this makes lv12 worth more than 10 anytime of the day idc what anyone says, all i can say its worth more than 140k+ anyone trying to say otherwise is just trying to get it cheap off you.

First of all, that comment I posted earlier, had relevance to you as well. Second of all, give me the statistics for Lv.10 PvPers compared to Lv.12 PvPers, since you obviously PvP so much? Third of all, the difference between Lv10 DFL and Lv12 DFL is as I said 0.5-1 Armor, Artisan is better than Dark Forest Leather, no ifs, ands, or buts unless you're playing Mage, then maybe. Just because it has better stats doesn't mean it's worth more, it's the leveling scaling you need to take into consideration. Like I said in my example: The Lv.10 Variants of the armor are more expensive. DFL gets cheaper the higher the level it is. When have you heard a 73 Flying set sell more than a 71 Flying set? Or better yet, a Lv30 Swamp Rat Lizard Leg, sell more than a Lv33 Swamp Rat Lizard Leg? Saying the Lv12 Variant is more than the Lv10 is quite silly. Now onto your prices. 140k+? Now that's a joke price for 12 DFL. I'm not even trying to get it for cheap or else I'd offer less than an artisan's leather price (around 40-50k), I also hate merches as you should know, seeing how you ask for items 80-90% off, and most likely sell them for more than the actual price, or around it, I wouldn't really care what propaganda you're spreading about the leather to the original poster of this thread neither, nor would I care for you trying to say my offer is "cheap" almost everything you offer is cheap, so why kid yourself?

To the original poster: I also take back my offer, I brought one today for 65k. Good luck selling it for 140k+ though. :rolleyes:

MercherofPL
02-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Im assuming thats vvr responding to me, i have him in ignore because his clearly a waste of my time. dont believe anything hes telling you his full of well you know :tranquillity:. I actually pvp at low levels, just to a lot rarely do know a days, dont find that much competetion at low lvs so i dont even bother anymore, so this is coming from a true pvper whos been in the low lv scence for a very long time.

Vvriter
02-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Im assuming thats vvr responding to me, i have him in ignore because his clearly a waste of my time. dont believe anything hes telling you his full of well you know :tranquillity:. I actually pvp at low levels, just to a lot rarely do know a days, dont find that much competetion at low lvs so i dont even bother anymore, so this is coming from a true pvper whos been in the low lv scence for a very long time.

We also know what you're full of, if you link that same post you called me an idiot in, I guess a "MercherofPL" really will be all you are. Also you've been in the scene for a long time? What is your IGN? Regardless, "Join Date:Jan 2015", yeah you've been in the scene for quite some time.