PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the expert player

Keohike
03-05-2011, 02:19 PM
i am currently lvl 54 mage i was wandering if the exp i get in the sewers are all the same for all the map or are different, and which map will be the ideal map for me to buy exliar and level thanks for your input :)

Pharcyde
03-05-2011, 02:23 PM
EXP given is based on enemy threat level and how many players are in the party. A full party gives a additional .3 exp per kill.

You are getting maximum exp when the enemies threat level is red. You get under 1 exp per kill when the threat level is blue, white and yellow. You get nothing when the threat level is grey.

As for maximum exp - I see a lot of people run Bandit Boy's Hideout and Catacombs for exp. I'm not sure which is the better of the two.

Keohike
03-05-2011, 02:25 PM
ah thanks how wud i know the threat lvl?

Physiologic
03-05-2011, 02:28 PM
A full party gives 1.25x more xp. Hideout and catacombs xp is nearly equivalent for there to be any significant difference between the two but they give roughly 340 xp each with a 3x xp elixir.

Pharcyde
03-05-2011, 02:29 PM
ah thanks how wud i know the threat lvl?

You can tell the threat level by the color of the circle on the enemies health bar when you attack them. Attack any enemy and look to the left of their health, the color of the circle is the threat level.

Keohike
03-05-2011, 02:32 PM
oh lol k i never notice it lol thanks

KingFu
03-05-2011, 02:47 PM
At 54, I believe it is 1.3 XP a kill in a full party, correct me if I'm wrong. The threat level can be found beside the enemies health bar, it will either be Red, Yellow, White, Grey, Green, or Blue. In no specific order.

As for the places to pot. Catacombs and hideout are generally the best places for leveling, but you can pot in Stronghold too since it has a fair amount of enemies. As opposed to 50-60 or so that is in Swill Pitz, and Roach Motel.

Keohike
03-05-2011, 02:49 PM
ah ok great thanks for the input everyone

Otukura
03-05-2011, 09:47 PM
About the BBH vs Cat...

Cat slime guys seem to have less hp, so you can kill them quicker, but they do MUCH MUCH MUCH more damage. If you have a great group, you clear this faster than you can walk.

BBH seems to be much easier, and you survive much easier, so good for pugs. A group that clear cat much faster than they can walk can clear this almost as fast as they can walk.