PDA

View Full Version : Will echanted eyes, tarlok and unveil gems be useless next cap?

Astride
02-03-2015, 09:01 AM
I am not sure about what i found out so i am bringing it to the attention of everyone, especially the developers and game experts.
I was taking a look at the gem system when i discovered that during the next expansion Lv41-46 (that has been announced but not officially)the original gems are going to beat every other gem ingame. This applies to every gem except the ones that are not primary stats based(paracelsus gem, life gem, curse gem).

So taking a look at the chart, next season a grand original gem(fire, dex, int) is going to grant 1 extra primary stat while the other stat based gems like echanted syrillax and tarlok gem will give the same as this season, thus it will not worth using them at endgame for the upcoming gears especially if we take in account the high cost & difficulty in obtaining eye and tarlok gems. This might aswell apply to the upcoming unveil gems.

Normal gems 2-5k.
Tarloks 13-20k.
Echanted eyes 550-700k.

Any thoughts?
Regards.

Enterradora
02-03-2015, 02:06 PM
U not mentioned rogues and/or mages still gonna have the critic from eyes and some plus hp.

Also new gems whit armor add gonna come soon. and maybe gonna be usefull for tank, just maybe.

Tarlok are old, they better than regular gems in some levels.

In example in new levels probably regular +7 primary and tarlok +5 primary and +3 second stat so still better but not compared to lvl41.

Astride
02-03-2015, 03:40 PM
I am convinced if the cap rises and original gems scale properly gaining a extra point the primary stat trade off and cost will be too high. I did some maths on papers and it is plain. Except i am mistaking somewhere the difference betweeen a 600k and a 2k gem will be nearly equal to nothing. infact the original gems in grand form might even be better!
Coming to the unveil gems they will give 4primary stats compared to the 7 from a grand gem. -3 primary stat/slot is a payoff that does not worth it imo.
I would like the devs to take this in consideration as they prepare the new expansion.

Enterradora
02-03-2015, 04:34 PM
I am convinced if the cap rises and original gems scale properly gaining a extra point the primary stat trade off and cost will be too high. I did some maths on papers and it is plain. Except i am mistaking somewhere the difference betweeen a 600k and a 2k gem will be nearly equal to nothing. infact the original gems in grand form might even be better!
Coming to the unveil gems they will give 4primary stats compared to the 7 from a grand gem. -3 primary stat/slot is a payoff that does not worth it imo.
I would like the devs to take this in consideration as they prepare the new expansion.

CRITIC > DMG on dps plus HP = EYE

idk about warrs, but new gems (arena) coming also best choice for warr atm is still blood and or elon gem

Hadec
02-03-2015, 05:22 PM
master enter speaked listen to him people!

suckyiknow
02-04-2015, 09:18 AM
no or many ppl will quit the game.
there'll be better ones tho for the perfectionists