PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Style Challenges

longsteak
03-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I think this would increase the addicting factor ten fold.

And it could incorporate killing lower level mobs (specific enemies from lower level dungeons). this way, I could take a break from doing the same dungeons over and over again.

Reward for completing challenges would be Exp, and maybe some gold too.

Here's the catch: Dont make the exp/gold gained from these challenges too high, but allow players to see that challenges or how many they have completed! BRAGGING RIGHTS! :D

What do you guys think?

superglut2
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
More daily quests, but it shOuld be i suggestion section. Well like idea

Physiologic
03-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah, it would be a good idea to incorporate Achievements much like how they do it in PS3/xbox360 games. Harder achievements would definitely maintain user interest. You can even have some achievements only done through parties like "No Skillz Party - Was a member in a party in which no skills were used in Bandit Boys Hideout" :D

longsteak
03-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, it would be a good idea to incorporate Achievements much like how they do it in PS3/xbox360 games. Harder achievements would definitely maintain user interest. You can even have some achievements only done through parties like "No Skillz Party - Was a member in a party in which no skills were used in Bandit Boys Hideout" :D

That would be filled with WIN. Re-playability to the max!

Joshooaaa
03-05-2011, 09:32 PM
I agree that the quests should be a lot harder. I blasted through almost all the quests very quickly the second time through the game. Make em hard, and give waaaaay better rewards...