PDA

View Full Version : 7 year anniversary

Enduvial
02-03-2015, 05:25 PM
So... As the title says... It's a 7 year anniversary.... But of what you say...... Well.... Of me and my girlfriends relationship :) I remember when I first saw her.... It was in 2005 lol I was a ring bear and she was a flower girl and so after the wedding and all we didn't see eachother until 4th grade were she recognized me... And so we became very close and in the middle of 6th grade I asked her out and from there on we dated until now I mean basically we didn't start dating until 2010 but I just want to make this story seem more interesting lol so today I asked if she would be ok of taking a selfie with me and letting me show you guys who we are and she was cool with it so.... Take a look ^^ please no harsh judgements she means the world to me and I love her so much

Rodder
02-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Fear the duckface

Fao
02-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Congratulations for putting up with a female for that long! Haha just kidding ;)

Hellween
02-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Wow so much time..Congratz for u two ;)
Peace, Love and Empathy is the best for all us..but only the true love feel..as u

synfullmagic_23110
02-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Fear the duckface
DOOD RUN!
Anyways gj on keeping. The relationship strong

Giazagilur
02-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Very cute ^.^

MeganNicole
02-04-2015, 02:25 AM
So sweet :p hahaha

Sent From My Ghost Using Blood

Cavoc
02-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Did you hit that yet?

Talking about the bug on your arm

Enduvial
02-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Did you hit that yet?

Talking about the bug on your armlml u made my day not gonna say weather I did or not

obee
02-22-2015, 08:57 PM
So... As the title says... It's a 7 year anniversary.... But of what you say...... Well.... Of me and my girlfriends relationship :) I remember when I first saw her.... It was in 2005 lol I was a ring bear and she was a flower girl and so after the wedding and all we didn't see eachother until 4th grade were she recognized me... And so we became very close and in the middle of 6th grade I asked her out and from there on we dated until now I mean basically we didn't start dating until 2010 but I just want to make this story seem more interesting lol so today I asked if she would be ok of taking a selfie with me and letting me show you guys who we are and she was cool with it so.... Take a look ^^ please no harsh judgements she means the world to me and I love her so much
I'm gonna steal her from you...kidding! Nice job man, a takes a lot for commitment that long. Dude I'm 13...I get dem chicks ;)