PDA

View Full Version : So I hate to say this...

Mutilating
02-03-2015, 11:02 PM
But inb4 this is the actual end of pl. First they tell us no more updates on content or bug fixes then suddenly they "fix" bugs that breaks the game? I'm on to you sts.

Writing
02-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Nothing is broken, Nothing is being shutdown, like the devs said this game will go on... Please be patient while the devs fix this problem.

ToastyLord
02-03-2015, 11:18 PM
But inb4 this is the actual end of pl. First they tell us no more updates on content or bug fixes then suddenly they "fix" bugs that breaks the game? I'm on to you sts.

Good luck, Sherlock Holmes -_-...

Waug
02-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Lol, pl server shut down is nowhere near if so they would shut down SL ages ago. PL can easily self sustain, only fear is if they downgrade the server.

Sheugokin
02-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Lol, pl server shut down is nowhere near if so they would shut down SL ages ago. PL can easily self sustain, only fear is if they downgrade the server.

How would they downgrade currently if they are trying to improve servers?

Waug
02-04-2015, 12:02 AM
How would they downgrade currently if they are trying to improve servers?

Improving current server whereas the current server has been downgraded from the better one..
Ow wait it's all possibilities that's what I'm talking about.

Ignitedmage
02-09-2015, 08:28 AM

They have to keep it running on so they just checks. Plus they didn't fixed any bugs..