PDA

View Full Version : About the Patch.

ColaxRic
02-04-2015, 03:19 AM
Hello. I stopped playing the game for a while and now I want to get back to it. I've re-downloaded the game and the patch is just annoying me. Can it download without the tab with Arcane legends on the screen? Cos I want to do something else while it's downloading. It seems like I have to have the tab on the screen for it to download. Can anyone help?

gumball3000
02-04-2015, 03:26 AM
In the time you took to write this post you could have downloaded the patch.

Rx8
02-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Hello. I stopped playing the game for a while and now I want to get back to it. I've re-downloaded the game and the patch is just annoying me. Can it download without the tab with Arcane legends on the screen? Cos I want to do something else while it's downloading. It seems like I have to have the tab on the screen for it to download. Can anyone help?

if your using a samsung device, there's an option of recovering the app data. Helps alot for me...

vawaid
02-04-2015, 06:40 AM
What I know about android, your app wont be closed if you have enough memory (ram), if too much apps are opened, the system will make selection and probably AL's patching will be canceled. That's the theory, but what's happening is the vendor made too much modification from the aosp base.

sent by a nab using tapasucks