PDA

View Full Version : Scammer alert

Ogden
03-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi guys,

This guy Teckerz is walkin around and he tries to convince people to give him money so he can "double it". I tried it myself with 50 gold and I didnt receive my 100 gold yet. I reported him but he might have scammed other people. Be aware!!!
I will add prove (pics) later but I don't have iPhone so I can't upload them now.

No I am not stupid, the 50 gold was to get him banned. (I hope they do)

Keohike
03-05-2011, 04:54 PM
hahah i think he the same guy on my very first post Mageofwar was his name when he tried scamming me i guess the dev didnt ban him for his device lol i think ppl dont get banned ? or at least not alot of them

Kossi
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi guys,

This guy Teckerz is walkin around and he tries to convince people to give him money so he can "double it". I tried it myself with 50 gold and I didnt receive my 100 gold yet. I reported him but he might have scammed other people. Be aware!!!
I will add prove (pics) later but I don't have iPhone so I can't upload them now.

No I am not stupid, the 50 gold was to get him banned. (I hope they do)

this happened with me and otafralur (lv50)
he tried to convince me he could duplicate my wraith (mid-ao3) so i gave him my purp broom (now theyre like 80k -.-)

i was also in the chatbox with justg (lol bad timing for him)

and chatted bout it, next thing u know, g is in the game and swiftly 1-hit-koed him with the ban hammer

p.s. i never got my broom back :P

Ogden
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Nice lol! K.O. I wish the banhammer was an item lol, def the best and most awesome weapon evah

Fyrce
03-05-2011, 06:42 PM
All of this stuff are scams. If you can't do it through the trade window and don't know these people for months and months, don't go outside the trade window for them.

Joshooaaa
03-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Another scam going on is one I mentioned in another post, of a player asking for acc details and password so he can hack your account, giving you any pinks you want. Whether this actually works or if he is just stealing accounts, he should be banned. I can't remember his name, sorry

Frenzyn
03-05-2011, 09:39 PM
give him money so he can "double it"

*EPIC FACEPALM*
I don't think you even need to worry about him scamming people... People arn't that dumb by a longshot.

Kossi
03-05-2011, 09:49 PM
*EPIC FACEPALM*
I don't think you even need to worry about him scamming people... People arn't that dumb by a longshot.

you should have seen w1&2 of runescape when free trade got reintroduced.

Cheesecakess
03-05-2011, 11:47 PM
you should have seen w1&2 of runescape when free trade got reintroduced.

Lol ik there was soooo many ppl spamming, Doubling money and stuff like that

icantgetkills
03-05-2011, 11:52 PM
LOL omg everyone in runescape is doing this would be funny if it moved to PL -___- its obviously a scam

Conradin
03-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Kossi if you ever want to help me out on rs that would be amazing.