PDA

View Full Version : Best PvP gear , pets & skills for lvl 15 Mage!

toxxon
02-04-2015, 10:54 AM
I'll be starting PvP pretty soon so I'd like to know what are the best gear's , pets & skills to use at lvl 15.
Also when telling all the gear tell me the upgrades for them please.

Thanks! :chuncky:

siddhant
02-04-2015, 08:34 PM
yo bro
Gear:
Exp rif of brut
ice set of brut
Ens band of brut(very rare only seen int owning this)/charged circ of brut lvl14
Tarlok heart of brut
Gems:6para 4eyes
Pets:
Sam
Singe
Maridos
Blinky
Slag
Ribbit
What skill build u want vs+clash or full clash?
And join impereza or i will kill uuuuuuuu :p

toxxon
02-05-2015, 05:22 AM
yo bro
Gear:
Exp rif of brut
ice set of brut
Ens band of brut(very rare only seen int owning this)/charged circ of brut lvl14
Tarlok heart of brut
Gems:6para 4eyes
Pets:
Sam
Singe
Maridos
Blinky
Slag
Ribbit
What skill build u want vs+clash or full clash?
And join impereza or i will kill uuuuuuuu :p

bwahahaha lol bro...... ty for info but i think 3 para's and 7 eye's will do
and how will i afford all those arcanes? slag ribbit & blinky i can
i also got every equip apart from ensorcelled

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 12:54 PM
bwahahaha lol bro...... ty for info but i think 3 para's and 7 eye's will do
and how will i afford all those arcanes? slag ribbit & blinky i can
i also got every equip apart from ensorcelled

If you cant afford good equips, just get gale for running, and curse for getting kills :)

toxxon
02-05-2015, 01:50 PM
If you cant afford good equips, just get gale for running, and curse for getting kills :)

Hehe lol good one =P ....but I wont do that cause i'm like almost full grand with every gear (apart from ens) and my skills are this:

Fireball 3/5 ignite & impact
Curse 5/5
Shield 4/5 no push-back
Lifgiver 2/5 empower

This build good??

siddhant
02-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Hehe lol good one =P ....but I wont do that cause i'm like almost full grand with every gear (apart from ens) and my skills are this:

Curse 5/5
Shield 4/5 no push-back
Lifgiver 2/5 empower

This build good??
U copy cat this is the clash build i was talking abt almost same skills just i use curse 4/5 and fire 4/5 and for the above post buy blinky it is op boosts ur stats very well as well as buy ribbit he is beast in 5vs5 use curse+ribbit aa and boom so many crits

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 07:39 PM

Curse 5/5
Shield 4/5 no push-back
Lifgiver 2/5 empower

This build good??

Yea good build. I would make curse 3/5. Take out the 10% damage reduction and 15% extra damage on charge. I personally like tapping my curse. Also the 10% damage reduction wont work against rogues :upset: bummer...

siddhant
02-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Yea good build. I would make curse 3/5. Take out the 10% damage reduction and 15% extra damage on charge. I personally like tapping my curse. Also the 10% damage reduction wont work against rogues :upset: bummer...
I charge all my skills so this works good for me char fire for stun curse for add dmg shield for invulnerability heal for more health and u are correct abt curse for not being 5/5 since it does not apply
to rouges
PS:sorry abt todae when u joined tdm i had to go get rdy for scul and didnt even realize it was u after i closed the game i realized the name inflected sounded familiar but till then it was 2late sorry:(

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 08:10 PM
I charge all my skills so this works good for me char fire for stun curse for add dmg shield for invulnerability heal for more health and u are correct abt curse for not being 5/5 since it does not apply
to rouges
PS:sorry abt todae when u joined tdm i had to go get rdy for scul and didnt even realize it was u after i closed the game i realized the name inflected sounded familiar but till then it was 2late sorry:(

Its cool bro :) its probably the time change. Its 5 pm for me

siddhant
02-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Its cool bro :) its probably the time change. Its 5 pm for me
O.O u are like 13 hrs ahead or behind of me

toxxon
02-05-2015, 11:27 PM
U copy cat this is the clash build i was talking abt almost same skills just i use curse 4/5 and fire 4/5 and for the above post buy blinky it is op boosts ur stats very well as well as buy ribbit he is beast in 5vs5 use curse+ribbit aa and boom so many crits

lol dude........and usin ribbit with curse cause it gives crit....nice idea bro xD

toxxon
02-05-2015, 11:30 PM
yea so i guess no words of weakining on curse.....but wat to upgrade?? lifegiver 3/5

siddhant
02-06-2015, 02:28 AM
lol dude........and usin ribbit with curse cause it gives crit....great idea bro xD

ribbit is op if u know how to use it keylii defeated me in vs using that pet and i saw me taking myself so many crits and boom dead

siddhant
02-06-2015, 02:29 AM
yea so i guess no words of weakining on curse.....but wat to upgrade?? lifegiver 3/5

lifegiver 2/5 just mana upgrade
fire 4/5 exclude that reduce crit chance or sumthing
shield4/5 no displacement
curse4/5 no dmg output

toxxon
02-06-2015, 05:32 AM
lifegiver 2/5 just mana upgrade
fire 4/5 exclude that reduce crit chance or sumthing
shield4/5 no displacement
curse4/5 no dmg output

yea thats nice.....so just make the fireballs area more bigger eh?

siddhant
02-06-2015, 06:11 AM
yea thats nice.....so just make the fireballs area more bigger eh?
Yup that helps me in significantly stunning those running rouges in 5vs5

toxxon
02-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Yup that helps me in significantly stunning those running rouges in 5vs5

yea nice bro =D

Primeblades
02-07-2015, 12:35 AM
O.O u are like 13 hrs ahead or behind of me

Yep. Thats why we keep missing each other xD

siddhant
02-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Yep. Thats why we keep missing each other xD

Isnt it time to sleep O.O

Primeblades
02-07-2015, 12:56 PM

Nah just the upgrade which makes heal also give mana. All the other upgrades are lame on heal

toxxon
02-08-2015, 06:25 AM
Nah just the upgrade which makes heal also give mana. All the other upgrades are lame on heal

alright then.....hey wats yr mage anyways??

Primeblades
02-10-2015, 01:34 PM
alright then.....hey wats yr mage anyways??

Inflected bro. Whats yours?