PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 4, 2015

Remiem
02-04-2015, 06:15 PM
It's the month of love! Community love!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! It's February and you know what that means...love is in the air!

In This Week's Update

It's been a really fun week! First, we want to thank all of you for your feedback and participation in our latest mini-event, The Gauntlet. We learned some great lessons from this first run and are looking forward to more mini-events like this in the future. Congratulations to our current Overall top runners: Ioadingx and Piranhia tied for 3rd with 10,550pts, Mybad in 2nd with 11,200 points and big props to Iots who has run The Gauntlet a whopping 1,300 times for 13,000 points!! Whoa! It's not just overall leaders that win, though. We'll make a post tomorrow showcasing the top leaders for each class who will all receive prizes for their hard work.

In this week's Thursday update the Gauntlet will end and our lucky top 100 winners for each class will receive their prizes.

Additionally, we will be pushing a fix that will close the exploit players were using to scale down the bosses in the Planar Tombs maps (sorry, but it had to be done). Maps will no longer allow players to spawn in to a map after the boss spawns.

UPDATE: Due to an unforeseen technical issue the Planar Tombs scaling fix will be rescheduled for next week.

We looked into a number of your other bug reports and suggestions this week, which meant that this was a big week for research and a deep dive into some of your biggest concerns and grandest ideas. Here are a few:

Lag Issues
We investigated and tested some theories on lag spikes this week, including one that was mentioned a few times involving people loading in to maps with large friend or guild lists. Looking at our logs, it does seem that this did cause lag at one point (before the holidays) but was identified and fixed already. At the moment, it seems that lag is largely regional. As some of you may know, Arcane Legends runs off of one server in America. This means that for players playing overseas, their game data must be sent over a much longer distance than if you were playing closer to the server location. This is why some players are seeing lag in Arcane Legends but not in other games or sites, since the servers for those other games/site may be located closer to you. We haven't given up though! We are continuing our deep dive into bandwidth optimization to help alleviate as much of this as possible, but aside from that we have not identified any other big bugs or quick fixes.

Class Balance
I am always prepared for the "Buff Mage!" and more recently "Buff Warrior!" replies to each weekly update. As we've mentioned, we are very aware that the balance of our classes needs some love. During this week's Community meeting we toyed with the idea of putting in some quick fixes to help balance while we work on the new skills system, however...we ultimately decided that "quick fixes" just aren't the way to go. Here's why. While it may mean that players have to wait longer for real class balance, staying the course on our plan to really revamp our skills with balance in mind will actually result in far more accurate, sustainable and scaleable class balance. Quick fixes would be exactly that--quick--and we don't know how those would be effected in our bigger skill system plan. Which means...you guessed it...we risk heading back down the slippery slope of the buff/nerf cycle.

Please know that class balance is one of our TOP PRIORITIES. Of course there is always new content in the works, but we aren't sitting on our hands either. Just know that a huge overhaul like this take planning, planning, planning. And time. I will continue to update you each week as we progress so that you're all in the loop. Once we are far enough in the process we will be able to get you in on the process through a test server. We look forward to getting your feedback.

Mushroom and Rutger AP's
As promised, we tested and tested this but it seems to be working as intended. That being said, it IS a really tough AP to get. Here are the requirements to get the Mushroom/Rutger AP in the Planar Arena:
+ Complete a fight vs. Rutger with Mushrooms as the environment effect
+ Everyone in your party must avoid getting hit by mushrooms. If one gets hit, the deal is off for everyone.
+ No deaths! The AP doesn't reset if you or someone in your party dies. Your next chance is your next arena run.

All of this means that having a full party actually makes the AP harder, but oh so much more satisfying. Either way, we have left the achievement the way it is. The biggest reason for this is that many people have already successfully completed the achievement, and it just wouldn't be fair to scale down the difficulty this late in the game. Please let us know if you have any further feedback or suggestions on this.

Coming Soon

Carapace is continuing his work on the Arena Master Gem. He's been conversing with the community in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206318-Arena-Chest-Gem-Unveil-Discussion where I believe we've reached a consensus on how the new arena gem will work. This gem is slated to be added to Arena Master Chests next week.

Also, we're getting closer and closer to Valentine's Day! Woo hoo! I just can't wait to share some more little teasers, so here's a look at the new token vendor and what's available for this year's event. Also, you'll be pleased to know that we have a brand new way of earning tokens this time around...

That's right! You'll be scouring the whole of Arlor for little candy hearts, that can then be crafted into event tokens. It's crafting love! It's love crafting! Here's a look at some of the fun new vanities that you'll find in the event. Featuring the return of everyone's seasonal favorite: Big Love. Vanities not your thing? You can also purchase sets of 25 stash slots (up to 250). The Love Crafting event will be coming to Arlor later this month.

Important Note: The purple vanities displayed are not available for tokens. These will be available for platinum only.

In Other News

We are also looking into your feedback on a few other items in the game, but do not yet have an ETA on when they will be addressed. Just know that we have heard you and have our eyes on them:

+ Red Zone accuracy. We will take a look into the most common complaints of inaccurate red zones and test them for discrepancies. Let us know if you've seen one that seems to be off on a regular basis. Most often this is a result of lag/latency issues, but if it's broken we definitely want to know. What we are on the lookout for are specific boss abilities that seem to have incorrect red zones. For example, one of Glob's red zones might seem accurate, while another may hit you outside every time. Give us as many specifics as possible, so we can really hone in on what needs a fix. Links to bug threads are always more than helpful, if they are available. :)

+ Smart Chat toggle option. This requires new tech and will need to be worked into our road map, but we have heard you and understand that Smart Chat just isn't for everyone. We'll update you as we get a better idea of when this feature will be available.

+ Ignores being account wide. We don't want people to just be able to just hop accounts to go around your /ignore's. Ignore means IGNORE! While there is not an exact date, we have an update going into an upcoming client that will make ignores apply account wide.

+ Adventurer's Kits. We have heard some people ask for these back... We're a little confused. They have been back for a while! But, remember, they are only available on Android and iOS, not Chrome. So, if you want to get your hands on that kit, you'll need to log in from your mobile device. Please let us know if anyone on iOS or Android is having trouble finding it so we can further investigate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Schnitzel
02-04-2015, 06:52 PM
First!

to topic;

Remiem, I think what could help on class balance is this (btw anyone feel free to disagree) :
Rogues are a damage class
Warriors are a defense class
sorcerers are a support class.

Warriors should have more armor and defense (to keep other pt members alive)
Rogues should have more damage/crit because they are the main damage people in a pt
Sorcerers should be in the middle of the amount of armor/health/damage.

Nowadays, I see sorcerers (lvl41) with about 1100 armor, 2700 health, and 490-500 damage (with a lvl41 legendary staff)
but rogues with near 4000 health, 1500+ armor, 1000 damage
(how does a sorcerer beat them in a PvP fight? Warriors won't be needed if Rogues can do both tanking And killing)

Suggestion:
Lower the armor/health of rogues (so that tanks will be needed during fights)
add a little more armor to sorcerers
give warriors a little more damage so that they can tank and help kill

Your thoughts?

lastly,

Can i get one of these hats for my mage?

Visiting
02-04-2015, 06:53 PM
I'd like to suggest along with the token purchaseable stash slots, maybe, we could get token purchaseable inventory slots :3

Ravager
02-04-2015, 06:58 PM
I thought scaling down the mobs were the issue. Not the boss.

Fugly warrior vanity but I'll get it.

Opry
02-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Woohoo

GinjaNinja
02-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Great work remiem, the new vanities look awesome!
btw, will the purple version cost 25 plat or more?

Ravager
02-04-2015, 07:04 PM
First!

to topic;

Remiem, I noticed that you wrote that the Adventure kit is for iOS, Android and Chrome.
what if someone is playing via an Amazon Fire device?

Other stuff:

I believe she said NOT Chrome. And I believe you either need full access to Google Play for Android and Apple Store for iOS. I don't think Amazon Fire devices have full access unless you modify/root/change rom.

Ardbeg
02-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Fugly warrior vanity but I'll get it.

at least we can have a toga party in guild hall now!

Ravager
02-04-2015, 07:31 PM

Haha nice. I'll force myself to use my imagination then.

Bmwmsix
02-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Thank you Remiem,

Suggestion for the Adventurer's kit, simple add this to the ingame store to be bought by platinum so even the players who dont use ios or Android can have a taste. :banana:

Avaree
02-04-2015, 07:50 PM

Haha nice. I'll force myself to use my imagination then.

Lol @ you both

Kingofninjas
02-04-2015, 08:30 PM
On class balance, from what I hear the major issues with mages in PvP is that they die too quickly and cannot counter back with enough damage to kill tanks. Instead of enhancing their defensive capabilities, how about this?

While mages have their shield up, their damage increases by 20-25%. Note that this is not meant to stack with pet damage boost from happiness bonus. Also consider giving their lightning strike a stackable crit bonus, much like rogues aimed shot.

Even with these buffs, survivability will no doubt be an issue, so here is what I propose. Scale the heal over time of their heal to level 41. Also provide a 15% armor boost the all allies under range of heal (including the mage themselves ofc). This would last for 5-7 seconds.l, enhancing mg their ability to play the role of a support class.

I do not know much about their other skills, but feedback is always welcome.

Jazzi
02-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Class balance is all good, but as it seems it is a long term thing and will take some time. Can you please a least fix some of the bugs on Madnex's list. A couple a week will take you far. As of now it seems like you have completely forgotten about it. Thank in advance!

P.S. What was this thing about scaling elite bosses? At least in the planar tombs you can't join the game during the boss fight. So what exactly do you mean?

Kriticality
02-04-2015, 09:00 PM
First!

to topic;

Remiem, I think what could help on class balance is this (btw anyone feel free to disagree) :

Rogues should have more damage/crit because they are the main damage people in a pt

Nowadays, I see sorcerers (lvl41) with about 1100 armor, 2700 health, and 490-500 damage (with a lvl41 legendary staff)
(how does a sorcerer beat them in a PvP fight? Warriors won't be needed if Rogues can do both tanking And killing)

Suggestion:

Your thoughts?

lastly,

There are no rogues with 1000 damage. You have it twisted. At 41, in pvp I have 530 damage (650+ pve), 4400 health and 1734 armor. I'm imbued will and planar pendant. Mages with my level of gear are 800+ dmg 4-5k health and 1200-1300 armor. I'm not aware of any rogue that has more natural damage in PVE than 816. Mages have the highest damage lowest armor low/medium health all gear equal. Warriors have high armor/health medium to high damage. Rogues have medium+ health, low to medium damage and medium armor. Take a look at max gear each class and this is what you'll likely see.

Leonut
02-04-2015, 09:01 PM
So from what I read, it's just another week of No Action Talk Only (NATO). It has been how long since the class balance thread was started? Early 2013?

And mage continues to suffer? Just give us back freeze for now. That's simple right? Since it has returned in the form through a pet called breeze?

aquascaper
02-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Personally, I'm against ignores being account-wide. While this may have some positive aspects, you it also has some negative ones. For example, secret characters, or ones which you don't associate with you, but are linked on your main account. All it takes is one ignore to the main account and you can figure out all of the secret accounts as well. I'm regretting purchasing 20+ slots with this email. In hindsight, I should have had my secret characters on different emails. My $0.02

Imsofancy
02-04-2015, 09:10 PM
mages get a hat! I get a hat! my IGN will finally will make sense!!!

Littlegroot
02-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Good finally having a meeting on class balance.

Your priority is not about getting in revenue from the game.
Its building up the number of daily weekly active users you have interacting with the game. If you're good on this, you can explore in other areas.

No.1 Your customers behavior
One game follow by 3 options, Mage Rouge Warrior. Get it done before you move on to other different phases.
Once a user realize the 3 options are not balanced, they will delete it. 99% will not install the same game again.

Word of mouth through friends, social media is powerful.
Anywhere Anyone Anytime
Things like that can spread like a virus in the blink of an eye.

Remember what you just say
"Just know that a huge overhaul like this take planning, planning, planning. And time. I will continue to update you each week as we progress so that you're all in the loop. Once we are far enough in the process we will be able to get you in on the process through a test server."

Quick Fix is not a solution for you, you need more time.
Time = more opportunities for people to explore other existing games or new games.
My question is do you guys know how many new games are being downloaded or uploaded daily weekly monthly?

Hope that helps.

Bellaelda
02-04-2015, 10:03 PM
So from what I read, it's just another week of No Action Talk Only (NATO). It has been how long since the class balance thread was started? Early 2013?

And mage continues to suffer? Just give us back freeze for now. That's simple right? Since it has returned in the form through a pet called breeze?

Freeze would be really nice :-)

Sariita
02-04-2015, 10:11 PM
That means there won't be little love this year? With the waving at people with big love and stuff. lel

Leonut
02-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Good finally having a meeting on class balance.

Your priority is not about getting in revenue from the game.
Its building up the number of daily weekly active users you have interacting with the game. If you're good on this, you can explore in other areas.

No.1 Your customers behavior
One game follow by 3 options, Mage Rouge Warrior. Get it done before you move on to other different phases.
Once a user realize the 3 options are not balanced, they will delete it. 99% will not install the same game again.

Word of mouth through friends, social media is powerful.
Anywhere Anyone Anytime
Things like that can spread like a virus in the blink of an eye.

Remember what you just say
"Just know that a huge overhaul like this take planning, planning, planning. And time. I will continue to update you each week as we progress so that you're all in the loop. Once we are far enough in the process we will be able to get you in on the process through a test server."

Quick Fix is not a solution for you, you need more time.
Time = more opportunities for people to explore other existing games or new games.
My question is do you guys know how many new games are being downloaded or uploaded daily weekly monthly?

Hope that helps.

Actually revenue is their focus. They are a business after all. But if their product is broken, they can forget about getting more revenue from me.

siddhant
02-04-2015, 10:17 PM
ty for the update

affizenho
02-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Here's an idea: parties of 3 or 4 that include all three different classes get a buff. Maybe just a minor buff, just as an incentive for mages and specially warriors who are having a hard time finding a party. This could be a helpful fix while classes are unbalanced and would also add more fun the the game.

Akatsuuki
02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Question : does the event néed energy or any leader board contest this time?

Slowking
02-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Nice!

Slowking
02-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Hope the class balance sets in nicely too

Acthefool
02-04-2015, 11:45 PM
I think if mage get back their freeze to freeze in pvp... there is % to save their azzz after shield is done at leasttttttt.....anyway looking forward for the progress next week ;)

Overweightank
02-04-2015, 11:46 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FIXING LAG?!?!! YES YES YES YES YES *JUMPS OUT OF WINDOW AND DOES TOUCHDOWN ROLL* WOOT WOOT!!!

Lag Gave me migraines T_T

Hellween
02-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Love arrows on the target in back side ^_^

Cranky
02-05-2015, 12:04 AM
How about reegging system??

Shackler
02-05-2015, 01:35 AM
You announced "New Skill System" more than a year ago and you're still working on it. Other game producers make huge games in 1 year but you cant change a simple skill system of a 15 mb game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
02-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Personally, I'm against ignores being account-wide. While this may have some positive aspects, you it also has some negative ones. For example, secret characters, or ones which you don't associate with you, but are linked on your main account. All it takes is one ignore to the main account and you can figure out all of the secret accounts as well. I'm regretting purchasing 20+ slots with this email. In hindsight, I should have had my secret characters on different emails. My $0.02

Oh, I did not even think about this. Yeah, someone ignoring one of my toons should not reveal all of my toons on that account.

As long as the toons do not show up on the ignorer's ignore list, thus revealing our secret toons, I am all for this implementation.

When I ignore AA, I would also love that to apply to all of AA's toons on that account. Though I suppose a real harasser/scammer would have multiple accounts, rather than multiple toons on one account. Hmm...

Dex Scene
02-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Remiem's fav colour is Purple..

Gladius
02-05-2015, 02:24 AM
un-gem function to remove gems from gear

Energizeric
02-05-2015, 02:34 AM
I suggest that we be allowed to expand our stash to more than 250 slots. It makes no sense that my character inventory can be 500, but my stash only 250. The stash should be allowed to at least be 500, and probably 1000. It's annoying to have to have an extra toon just to carry around stuff. Some of us who merch like to buy stuff and then store it away long term.

Rx8
02-05-2015, 03:01 AM

From pvp perspective it would be like mage freeze lost in pvp but pets then. The whole reason of breeze was to help players complete the tombs much easier. They forgot about pvp ....

Ravager
02-05-2015, 03:23 AM
un-gem function to remove gems from gear

People have discussed this earlier. People would just grab an epic item, get it grand gem, remove it and put it into some good gear. Bad idea.

carmine_blade
02-05-2015, 04:03 AM
I'd love to hear about plans for a new mythic pet. And please take a look at this thread re: plat purchasable equips other than pets. Could be a money spinner for you :) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205989-Pay-to-win-Introducing-Epics-and-Upgrades

Ladysophie
02-05-2015, 04:16 AM
People have discussed this earlier. People would just grab an epic item, get it grand gem, remove it and put it into some good gear. Bad idea.

Hello, what if the ungem function was exclusive to paragems? They have no grand forms and are discontinued.

Harteschale
02-05-2015, 04:44 AM
At first, nice to see some news this valentine. But i think you should change something about the rutger ap, cause the most people get it in the old arena and it was easier. So it is not unfair to change something in this harder arena. Another point is the adventure kit, now there was the Gauntlet event and the top 3 of each class received the lion "Courage". I don`t run it, but in my eye`s it`s not fair after this Event, returning this kit again. I hope we can see a class balance before the next expansion in pvp and pve, ty.

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 04:58 AM
+100 to Remiem/ you are great.

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:01 AM
First!

to topic;

Suggestion:

Your thoughts?

lastly,

+50 to Ruizhe

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:02 AM
I'd like to suggest along with the token purchaseable stash slots, maybe, we could get token purchaseable inventory slots :3

+50 to Ralchior

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:04 AM
I suggest that we be allowed to expand our stash to more than 250 slots. It makes no sense that my character inventory can be 500, but my stash only 250. The stash should be allowed to at least be 500, and probably 1000. It's annoying to have to have an extra toon just to carry around stuff. Some of us who merch like to buy stuff and then store it away long term.

+50 to Energizeric

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:08 AM
I love all the updates especially the mini-events. Great job Remiem.

Haligali
02-05-2015, 05:37 AM
There is a thank function, dont spam.

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:45 AM
There is a thank function, dont spam.

There are many function as well as post function/ Thank function is when you like that idea/ +xx post is when you have same idea as that person but don't want to post same as him

ilhanna
02-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Thanks for update, Remiem. Not a big fan of the Gauntlet event, reward-wise, but I hope lessons learned this week help improve future mini events. I scanned the screenshots posted on Kalizzaa's Week 1 Tour of Arlor and at a glance the Gauntlet wasn't a favorite of many endgamers as well, judging by their scores. I hope future events prove to be more rewarding and challenging for capped and twink players alike.

Also I'm curious about the Valentine's event and looking forward to it. However, please Remiem, can warriors have vanity helms that make them look handsome for a change? Things have degenerated pretty badly with Minotaur (fat roll at the back of head, half grown horns and a nose ring? Really?), Frankenstein and Undead Warrior, then along came Yeti, and then...walrus? Why, STS, why? I picked my warrior face and hair carefully to make him look nice, only to be turned into a monster with his vanity helm? I thought the idea of vanity is to make us look better, not make us into a laughingstock. What's wrong with the earlier vanity helm designs that show the face of the wearer?

Haligali
02-05-2015, 05:48 AM
There are many function as well as post function/ Thank function is when you like that idea/ +xx post is when you have same idea as that person but don't want to post same as him

Yes sir, but you are spamming.

goldmarket
02-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Thanks for update, Remiem. Not a big fan of the Gauntlet event, reward-wise, but I hope lessons learned this week help improve future mini events. I scanned the screenshots posted on Kalizzaa's Week 1 Tour of Arlor and at a glance the Gauntlet wasn't a favorite of many endgamers as well, judging by their scores. I hope future events prove to be more rewarding and challenging for capped and twink players alike.

Also I'm curious about the Valentine's event and looking forward to it. However, please Remiem, can warriors have vanity helms that make them look handsome for a change? Things have degenerated pretty badly with Minotaur (fat roll at the back of head, half grown horns and a nose ring? Really?), Frankenstein and Undead Warrior, then along came Yeti, and then...walrus? Why, STS, why? I picked my warrior face and hair carefully to make him look nice, only to be turned into a monster with his vanity helm? I thought the idea of vanity is to make us look better, not make us into a laughingstock. What's wrong with the earlier vanity helm designs that show the face of the wearer?

It's good to have more rewarding and challenging events/ more rewards= more attention=more playing for that event.

nuwar
02-05-2015, 06:02 AM

Higuani
02-05-2015, 08:18 AM
About the adventur pack it says

'Buy now and get the expierence before you miss out!'

Does this mean it goes away?

Rx8
02-05-2015, 08:22 AM

There is a multi quote function, use it to multiple quotings! best advantage!

scarysmerf
02-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Id like to see new story and hauntlet pets.also add a arcane skill when u redo the skill system.

Ravager
02-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Hello, what if the ungem function was exclusive to paragems? They have no grand forms and are discontinued.

The scenarios I could think of are: Someone could easily scoop up all the cheap para gear on the market, people who sold para-gear on the market cheap will be upset, hard to make a system JUST for one gem, someone could easily stay 10/10 or 15/15 para setup each cap. I'm sure either the gem will come back or die away.

Kakashis
02-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Warriors will need to be able to kill rogues one vs one when Arcane / mythic items are equal. No reason why a mythic rogue with Arcane pet can kill 9 to 10 times out of 10 a warrior with the same rarity of items.

Mysteriovs
02-05-2015, 11:41 AM
by the way Valentine's event need energy kit&crafting energy or no ?

femmefatal
02-05-2015, 12:00 PM
omg! Are the design devs all male? Put some fashion to the vanities, please.. The warr w/ bear mask and the mage with what's that? bird mask?? Sorry, im not impressed.. But since I'm a rouge, I'll probably try it out.. xoxo

Carapace
02-05-2015, 12:04 PM

There should be 25 Inventory slots available for Story Tokens from the Bard in all relevant cities. Is this what you are referring to?

Candylicks
02-05-2015, 12:07 PM
The reason why people are asking for the adventurer kit back is because it's tricky to find on the menu. Most of us are looking in the 'store' where you have placed every single other item for us to purchase. Now you have the adventurers kit in the plat purchasing menu which is confusing.

That's why people are asking when it's coming back... they can't find it! HTH!

Carapace
02-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Question : does the event néed energy or any leader board contest this time?

Nope, this is an energy free event!

Raregem
02-05-2015, 12:28 PM
A few weeks ago it was mentioned that gold payouts were on the table for being looked at with quests and liquidation prices. Was a consensus reached on it?

extrapayah
02-05-2015, 12:29 PM
please check ferrix's red zone

and about class balance, please consider unique party buff / enemy debuffer for each class that can work on bosses, if not, i'm afraid you're telling us that damage is the most important one, and rogues are the only answer for that

thanks

octavos
02-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Nope, this is an energy free event!

Interesting :)

Maarkus
02-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Hi Remiem,

Thanks for the update.

I understand that you guys are busy and preparing for the expansion.

I dont wont pretend to know how the game coding/mechanism works but as mentioned the foundation needed in the warrior skills for the warrior to be more effcient in party runs at endgame is already there and maybe you can activate them or increase their percentage. This was the quick fix that i was reffering to. For example:

1.0 Skward smash, chest splitter , axe throw have already in their description 'increased damage on a critical' why not just increase the percentage of this damage to make wars more efficient in helping to take out mons and bosses
2.0 Axe Throw Denting Blow upgrade description states 'enemies hit by your weapom recieves 10% armore reduction' why not increse this to 40-50percent
3.0 Chest Splitter staggering blow upgrade states 'will interrupt an enemy's attack wind ups' why not apply this to all bosses and mons as currently it is not in effect and if it is it is not noticable, imagine how helpful a warrior can be if we can cancel the boss special attacks.
4.0 Feeble of axe throw and chest splitter all is states in the skill description is 'for a short time' how short is tbis time? Can it not be increased? Like from 2sec to 8seconds?

I understand that a revamp is necessary but as shown here the foindation required to asssit warriors in becoming effcient in parties are already there is it really that complex to increase the values in these parameters? Yes its a quick fix i understand that but better have it temporarily until the real skill revamp than have warriors switch toons just because they cant pve efficiently.

I wont event want to mention 'Taunt' cos for warrior to taunt at endgame parties ... That is a major revamp indeed.

Regarding your planning and mentioning in your post, that you will post an update when there is a relevant progress, to be honest and no offense intended, thats not exactly a what a client would want to hear, i mean yes its a game but also a business right. Its like saying 'when we find a solution, and we are alworking in it, we will get back to you' well in a business environtment that just doesnt work. Sts has to be responsible enough to give itself a deadline to achieve the goal and if you have given yourselves a dealine why not share it with us? We would be more appreciative of that. It could be as simple as we will look into it for a year an have quarter updages with the 'tweeks' and reasses the situation per update'. But such an aswers was not even hinted.

I know my tone here and in previous post is rather persistent and hopefully not aggressive but i just sincerely belive that such a change will help the game, thus my persistence, a game which i love and spent money on and a game which i hope will last.

Thanks for reading and i hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Maakus

GinjaNinja
02-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Im guessing that, "energy free" event means the valintine hearts will drop from mobs/clearing maps.

Nice post maarkus btw

Remiem
02-05-2015, 04:54 PM
UPDATE: Due to an unforeseen technical issue the Planar Tombs scaling fix will be rescheduled for next week.

regizakirs.rs
02-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Remiem's fav colour is Purple..
I thought the same thing lol

Chr0nic
02-05-2015, 05:52 PM

Rem can u make another colors for warriors vanity?? Like a red. Now valentines..

Serancha
02-05-2015, 07:16 PM
A lot of players would appreciate timers back on end-game elites please, including arena and planar tombs. I don't care if they're optional, an idea originally proposed by the devs. However, as has been stated before, there are a lot of things we use timers for as well as the leaderboard that makes end game fun for those of us who don't enjoy PvP on a daily basis.

Spell
02-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Omg remi idk whos idea it was for those vanities but i looooove the wings (^3^)¥

One question doe. Does the purple set come with the wings?

Mesti
02-06-2015, 05:54 AM
Great

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
02-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the teasers. The Gauntlet mini event was fun! Loving the banner. Looking forward to Valentine event. :chuncky:

archerdrake
02-06-2015, 10:02 AM
regarding on lag and dc issue sir, ive been playing for 2 year now sir and the worst lag and dc ive
encountered was that off before and after this winter event so i dont think that the distance
bet my location and the server is the cause of this prob..

noobseller
02-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Please give us 1v1 pvp room, more pvp maps ty

Dex Scene
02-06-2015, 02:10 PM
I thought the same thing lol
She also said that in "facts about me" forum game :P

regizakirs.rs
02-06-2015, 02:12 PM
I haven't been tagged on the forum game

Alcta
02-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Maybe new class in game ?
Or.
We can take tokens in game (everymoment) For what we can get vanities ?

grzena1982
02-06-2015, 06:36 PM
I would like to see the following introduced to Arcane Legends:
1. Two loadout buttons on the main screen to let me quickly swap between builds and abandon that cumbersome current feature.
2. One button, which after clicking on, allows me to select one of my 3 favorite pets not scroll through 60 of them.
3. Stash increased to 1000 - unlimited. Why do I need to make twinks to keep my crap there?
4. Inventory shown in batches, i.e., one slot for all locks, all energies etc. Why do i need to scroll through 170 event energy kits to get to smth I need?
5. Let us trade in batches, no more limit to 4 items.
6. Make commission equal across all trades (5-10% of the price). Why do the poorest need to pay the most while trading?
7. Let us select players we want to speak to from the chat window by clicking on their IGN.
8. Conference option, i.e., let me invite as many players as possible to any given map for a meeting or smth (without Boss being present in this mode).
9. Try pet and items before u buy. This would literally help people save millions. This could be limited to one use only with 1h time limit.

Thank you.

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 06:40 PM
I dont get point 7 lol

grzena1982
02-06-2015, 07:14 PM

Do u see 3 IGNs in the chat box? Click one of them to start chatting with that person. Its pretty simple and practical.

onadraosari
02-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Nice :)

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 08:09 PM

Do u see 3 IGNs in the chat box? Click one of them to start chatting with that person. Its pretty simple and practical.
Aah ic ^^ sounds good

epicrrr
02-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Introduction of party buffs.

Best way to limit stacking of a certain class will be the introduction of party buffs; where when you get all 3 class in a party the party leader will have to choose 1 of the buff bonus for the certain run/map: 10% damage, 10%exp, 10% speed, 10% armor, 10% mana or 10% hp. This will kinda push people to run and organize party where theres only 2 of the same class

as seen here on a class balance thread. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207619-Class-balance-Or-You-are-not-playing-your-class-right&p=2040910&viewfull=1#post2040910)

Eski
02-07-2015, 01:25 AM
Rogues raging about class ballance in pve..rofl..
their still the best in game ..
warriors and sorcerer need to be buffed :+Armor(s),+Damage(w),Health(s)...
And maybe a little more crit for mages

xbadulaserosx
02-07-2015, 05:06 AM
The vanity helm for war look like captain jones in pirates of the carrabean xd lol

Artoholics
02-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Rogues raging about class ballance in pve..rofl..
their still the best in game ..
warriors and sorcerer need to be buffed :+Armor(s),+Damage(w),Health(s)...
And maybe a little more crit for mages
Warrior dont need more damage...its not their job

extrapayah
02-07-2015, 10:34 AM
about the scaling, can't you just make the scaling done real time?

so rather than blocking players to come in when the boss is spawned, why don't you make the boss scaled automatically after players are seen by the boss/mobs?

there was two times when my AL apps froze at the boss fight, so why blocking? why not improve the scaling instead?

thanks

Ravager
02-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Please fix this rogue bug
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207739-Rogues-reducing-armor-by-19-instead-of-15&p=2041716#post2041716

Update: Nevermind. Durabilty just sucks for PVP :p

Bmwmsix
02-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Give us warrior and Mages our skills fully upgraded back and all.the class discussion threads are *mostly* done. :banana:

debitmandiri
02-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Please give us 1v1 pvp room, more pvp maps ty

1. Dummy farmer
2. There will be more "buff us nerf him" thread. Because all benefit goes to rogue if 1vs1 condition with equal gears

Flammable
02-07-2015, 09:13 PM
First!

to topic;

Suggestion:

Your thoughts?

lastly,

Totally agree, we all know that Rogue is too over powered, they have too high crit chance with alot of damages. i suggest to make it balance, if you guys giving them high crit chance then low their damage. Warrior need more damage and armor, and yes some peoples thinks that Warriors is useless. because they dont have much different amounts of Armor compared to Rogues, even theyre geared already. and im agree that warrior needs more damage to help kill. because warriors is nothing more than a shield in the party, no one needs more than 1 warrior in the party. even peoples like it more if they just have rogues and mages in their party.

Flammable
02-07-2015, 09:18 PM
and btw theres lots of rogues and mages who can run maps solo, and they love to laugh at warrior because the only thing warrior got is just big hp and a bit much armor than rogue + poor damage.

xRyuzanki
02-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Lets see What Will Happen..

Hispie
02-08-2015, 07:58 AM
Will the account wide ignore also ignore all their characters?

midodesil
02-08-2015, 08:05 PM
what about valentines pendant with hearts like leprechan and jack but make new pendant with hearts
and we need the red hearts banner ..etc
i hv good idea..
Love Gem with red aura like para gem
with good stats..
like 6 primary stats + 1.0 Dmg
or 10 primary stats + 30 armor
New legendry pet "cupid"
Thanks
IGN: Xpriss "

justhell
02-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Thx for concern about red zone issue and lag/DC,and wish when u guys bring back elite timer u guys already fix about DC issue,that's so anoying if happen when boss already half hp ( wasted pot and ankh for nothing )... waiting next news from u guys :D

Raregem
02-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Bloodhammer in arena needs to be looked at. He needs a red zone for his "elbow smack down skull crush" it is ALWAYS a one hit. There is no warning or chance to avoid at all. It is the biggest problem among all the bosses there. Add a red zone with a 2-3 second pause so there is a chance to avoid it.

Right now he just gets cheap kills, there is no strategy against this attack either.

Ferrix is also in need of a red zone for his forward rush attack. It's not as detrimental as Bloodhammer but 1 out of 5 times results in a one hit. It'd be nice if the pools disappeared as well if the boss gets reset.

hozukreti
02-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Dev, Please remove that ugly love banner and replace with little Love Fairy (cupid) flying around us..be creative, we got love banner for 3 years already. If u don't know what is love fairy's, let me know. I will post a picture later to start your imagination, or someone else can help.

Game so laggy and thanks for your hard work, keep it up!..and thanks to our community to be "little dev helper" with awesome idea and feedback. Some games, people just gave up, quit and uninstall..but this game, at least player give chances to fix your weak part before they quit if no changed.

edit : tried to add pic but failed :mad:

TheClaaaaaaaw
02-09-2015, 07:20 AM
I totally aggree that rogues are way too powerful, especially compared to warriors. I've seen rogues running around with 4k health and 900 damage and a warrior simply can't compete with that...

Frostquantum
02-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Can u pls have a platinum sale during the event?or have platinum amount increase by 25% or something like that,I am sure a lot of people will like it

kixkaxx
02-09-2015, 10:08 PM
I totally aggree that rogues are way too powerful, especially compared to warriors. I've seen rogues running around with 4k health and 900 damage and a warrior simply can't compete with that...

Totally disagree warriors are way too powerful, especially compared to mage's. I have seen warrior with 3k armor and 1500 dmg and mage simply can't conpete with that

GuardianTwo
02-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Totally disagree warriors are way too powerful, especially compared to mage's. I have seen warrior with 3k armor and 1500 dmg and mage simply can't conpete with that

1500 Dmg, holy....... I haven't even seen any mage/rouge crossing 1300 O.O(someone may have but I haven't seen yet )

ceanizes
02-10-2015, 02:54 AM
I'm excited for the new event. The vanities look neat also.

grzena1982
02-10-2015, 04:46 AM
Balancing classes with the current skill sets and statistics across all levels and builds is impossible.

I propose to introduce an additional balancing factor to stats, i. e.,
Worrior - strength resistance,
Rogue - agility resistance,
Mage - power resistance.

The way i see this works as follows, we all know that rogues tremendous power comes from crits, as normal attacks are approx. equally distributed across all classes and levels. Whats is unbalanced is health, crits and armor. If u make armor redundant for pvp, and only of importance to pve, then u only have health and crits levels out of balance.

Alternatively, you can use armor as determinant of how effective resistance is just to test if this would work on tanky builds.

When u have health, crit and armor unbalanced u need to use one or two fixed characteristics to get that in line.

Here comes resistance which reduces crit dmg output for rogues, and balances worriors health advantage.
Worrior v worrior - resistance redundant,
Worrior v rogue - resistance against crit,
Worrior v mage - not sure of this,
Mage v worrior - resistance to worr attacks (to account for higher level of health)
etc.

cux
02-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Ty STS you're awesome!!!

Ravager
02-11-2015, 06:18 PM
No weekly update?

Remiem
02-11-2015, 06:34 PM
This week is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208321-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-11-2015