PDA

View Full Version : Chat "Room" suggestion

red
03-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I have noticed many players making dungeons to talk in, mostly forest haven part 1. and this is a good place to chat, few players join since it is a level 1 dungeon and most at that level don't join hosted games. But it can only hold 5 players, i thought maby you guys could make a room just for chatting and messing around in but mainly that could hold more players. if u think about it you already have the place, just pick a fragment from an existing dungeon, of course i am not complaining, and i don't think that this is a necessity but just a thought. If you wanted to go a bit further you could make a customizable place, kinda like a house for the character:D also every day the pocket legends community is getting bigger, sooner or later we are going to see some internal community's/clans sprouting up, and just large groups of friends, and it would be great if they had a place to commute. Tell me your thoughts!

Kossi
03-05-2011, 09:09 PM
I have noticed many players making dungeons to talk in, mostly forest haven part 1. and this is a good place to chat, few players join since it is a level 1 dungeon and most at that level don't join hosted games. But it can only hold 5 players, i thought maby you guys could make a room just for chatting and messing around in but mainly that could hold more players. if u think about it you already have the place, just pick a fragment from an existing dungeon, of course i am not complaining, and i don't think that this is a necessity but just a thought. If you wanted to go a bit further you could make a customizable place, kinda like a house for the character:D also every day the pocket legends community is getting bigger, sooner or later we are going to see some internal community's/clans sprouting up, and just large groups of friends, and it would be great if they had a place to commute. Tell me your thoughts!

this has been suggested before, but im +1,000,000 for a chat room

Pharcyde
03-05-2011, 09:21 PM
This reminds me of Smoae's epic private towne chat groups :(.....

Frenzyn
03-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I'd like to inform you they are doing player housing. i remember seeing it somewhere.
Couldn't find it, but it was in a post of their Long term and short goals.
i believe if i remember correctly it was in their longterm goals? but i wouldn't count on it.
either way, it is still in the making.