PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 26 warrior

Doobiez
02-05-2015, 04:40 AM
What's good stats for a pvp warrior at this lvl and good items I'm new :)

UndeadJudge
02-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Stats: 4.6k HP minimum

220~ damage (depends on gems too)

1.2k+ armor

Storm sword of potency
Mythic helm of ancient Druid of potency
Druid of potency
Ensorcelled band/winter star/Frostbitten
Tarlok of potency/sacred elo (str)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Beware!!! Rogues are bullies in this level

siddhant
02-05-2015, 04:56 PM
What's good stats for a pvp warrior at this lvl and good items I'm new :)
Bwah i dont play much at this lvl nowdays but i will say jugg very important at this bracket just 3days ago i was bored so i decided to play on luke and it doesnt have any gear so all i had was skills bwah so i meet a lvl27 tank in tdm and tell him to inv me in judg day he say he wants to look at my stats i said no ty then some rouge were attacking him and my pet ended up getting me the kill xd i said sorry and he was like u dead now he comes full powered at me i just heal vb jugg and after 30secs that guy pms me vs me without heal and i was like bwah so jugg very important as per gear
I always prefered abyss and storm sword of potency i guess u going 26 so myth set should be good and my stats at 25 were 4.4k hp 270dps 235dmg and i used 1para and rest normal blood gem
PS:worst moment in al when i craft my para in ss and sell it for just550k and then coming to see on forums para is worth 3M T.T
Gl rouges are kinda op here and kill that nub chean for me:p

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Bwah i dont play much at this lvl nowdays but i will say jugg very important at this bracket just 3days ago i was bored so i decided to play on luke and it doesnt have any gear so all i had was skills bwah so i meet a lvl27 tank in tdm and tell him to inv me in judg day he say he wants to look at my stats i said no ty then some rouge were attacking him and my pet ended up getting me the kill xd i said sorry and he was like u dead now he comes full powered at me i just heal vb jugg and after 30secs that guy pms me vs me without heal and i was like bwah so jugg very important as per gear
I always prefered abyss and storm sword of potency i guess u going 26 so myth set should be good and my stats at 25 were 4.4k hp 270dps 235dmg and i used 1para and rest normal blood gem
PS:worst moment in al when i craft my para in ss and sell it for just550k and then coming to see on forums para is worth 3M T.T
Gl rouges are kinda op here and kill that nub chean for me:p

You should post more of your adventurous stories!!! Very interesting, plus i like how you word things :)

I agree with you, jugg is important because rogues have huge damage there.

I have a mage up in that braket, whats ur ign up there? My ign is painpill

siddhant
02-05-2015, 08:02 PM
You should post more of your adventurous stories!!! Very interesting, plus i like how you word things :)

I agree with you, jugg is important because rogues have huge damage there.

I have a mage up in that braket, whats ur ign up there? My ign is painpill
Impressive^.^
And my ign is lukepvp but i dont play much on this acc and nor do i have any gear just the right skills given to me by chean so i am not gonna be much of a help in this bracket :p

Primeblades
02-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Impressive^.^
And my ign is lukepvp but i dont play much on this acc and nor do i have any gear just the right skills given to me by chean so i am not gonna be much of a help in this bracket :p

I remember seeing you your lukepvp account one time. Also just a few hours ago i saw you in your level 15 mage. I joined you but you logged out :/

siddhant
02-05-2015, 08:10 PM
I remember seeing you your lukepvp account one time. Also just a few hours ago i saw you in your level 15 mage. I joined you but you logged out :/
I think so i told u sorry in one of the other thread just that i have scul during this time:(

Valkiryas
02-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Tanks are quite good at the level, anyway they can beat a good geared rogues quite easy ( No counting Hooks ), and they're awesome at clash IMO

Remarked
02-05-2015, 10:38 PM
i felt pretty victorious killing some tanks as a mage at 26...

siddhant
02-06-2015, 02:31 AM
i felt pretty victorious killing some tanks as a mage at 26...

nub tanks or pro tanks?

UndeadJudge
02-06-2015, 08:52 AM
nub tanks or pro tanks?

Any tank lel

siddhant
02-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Any tank lel

can i try vs with my nub tank not saying i can win but i guess i can survive any mage with jugg heal and vb ..

UndeadJudge
02-06-2015, 11:08 AM
can i try vs with my nub tank not saying i can win but i guess i can survive any mage with jugg heal and vb ..

Any tank with a brain can charge horn, VB, and jugg vs a sorc. Sorcs don't do enough damage with only fire and light.

siddhant
02-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Any tank with a brain can charge horn, VB, and jugg vs a sorc. Sorcs don't do enough damage with only fire and light.

I guess u said ur mage could kill any sort of tank?

Primeblades
02-07-2015, 12:33 AM
If you do it right, mages can beat warriors. Just dont attack during their veng. Also you need clock :) when their mana gets down just slowly widdle out their hp. They wont have enough mana for heal

siddhant
02-07-2015, 01:25 AM
If you do it right, mages can beat warriors. Just dont attack during their veng. Also you need clock :) when their mana gets down just slowly widdle out their hp. They wont have enough mana for heal
These skills will actually fail over me my 4skills are jugg heal vb and axe throw so i use my vb as soon as my hp hits 80 then immediately i just tap axe and get the mage closer over me then heal and chance of my mana going down is very less since i use dova so i always keep enough mana to use jugg;p

UndeadJudge
02-07-2015, 06:59 AM
I guess u said ur mage could kill any sort of tank?

No...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

siddhant
02-07-2015, 07:19 PM
No...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mybad then misinterpreted as sumthing

butterspar
02-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Hey, I'm a level 27 Tank. I have 4.7k HP 250 DMG and 1.4k armor
My ign is itsmebutters pm me online and I'll help you with gear and Stuff

noisy
02-13-2015, 06:20 AM
Just dont use passive durable upgrade, because its useless as proven here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207739-Rogues-reducing-armor-by-19-instead-of-15
Use those points in skills and get a 6 skill build (versatile build) useful in any situation.

Doobiez
02-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Thx for all your info guys!