PDA

View Full Version : trading

Rebirthofsword
03-06-2011, 01:28 AM
now i feel kinda silly asking this but i cant seem to find the info im looking for im trying to sell some stuff i have and i want to do it via trading but my problem is i dont know how to trade with people unless im right next to them is there some kind of /commend i can use to ope this is so is there maybe a list i can see so i dont feel so stupid next time ^.^; thanks in advance for when people answer

DawnInfinity
03-06-2011, 01:35 AM
You have to be in the same vicinity as the person you are trading with. If you type "/" into the chat and press enter, a list of available commands comes up.

Rebirthofsword
03-06-2011, 01:40 AM
i had a feeling that i had to be in the same zone as the person but i was not sure if i had to be next to them it sounds like i do then. is there a way i can target people to try and trade with me sometimes i feel like i cant find them or maybe they did it not meaning too

Redbridge
03-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Hi there. You can only trade with an individual where they are close by, as you've highlighted but there is a trading post in the town area of the Balefort Castle. It's effectively a shop where people can list their items, or buy other peoples items. It called Consignment Store and is often referred to as CS.

Take a look at the link in my signature which will take you to an index of lots of very useful guides.

DawnInfinity
03-06-2011, 01:42 AM
i had a feeling that i had to be in the same zone as the person but i was not sure if i had to be next to them it sounds like i do then. is there a way i can target people to try and trade with me sometimes i feel like i cant find them or maybe they did it not meaning too

You just have to be able to click on their name. Just click on their name and press trade, and wait for them to join.

Rebirthofsword
03-06-2011, 01:48 AM
thanks alot both of you that was very helpful now last question the Consignment Store is this and the auction house one and the same? just a habit of calling it that from World of warcraft and final fantasy XI

Redbridge
03-06-2011, 02:02 AM
last question the Consignment Store is this and the auction house one and the same?

It is sometimes called an auction so maybe. CS is access via tapping on one of the 3 NPC's who are standing on the treasure chests in Balefort. Onbviously that campaign needs to be purchased to access it. Using free plat may help to purchase you're first one if you haven't purchased it yet.

Good luck