PDA

View Full Version : Modern combat 2

Bludd
03-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Ok hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know about this game. Honestly I can say witout a doubt it is the very best modern FPS game on the app store. It is made by gameloft who specialize in making copies of console games for iOS. This game was probably ment to be a clone of Modern Warfare 2.

This game has so many features, I have no idea how it all fits into one app.
The campaign is very hard to beat and the missions are long but with enough variety in the gameplay to keep you playing until the end.

It is not the campaign that attracted me though, it was the mutiplayer. You can play online, local, or bluetooth multiplayer which features 72 ranks of unlocking 4 different pistols, 5 different assault rifles, 4 different SMG's, 2 sniper rifles, an rpg, and an m249 LMG. You also unlock several different perks ranging from movement speed to accuracy perks.

In multiplayer you can choose from playing Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Difuse the Bomb, and of course Capture the Flag. All of the gametypes are widely played and you should have no trouble getting in to a match.

The game only costs 6.99 and it's well worth it.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE GAME:

You may have seen players belonging to a clan called SSPK. We were the biggest clan in modern combat. Unfortunatly we have officialy ended as of yesterday.

One of our members, however, has started up a new clan, D4RK. We have mostly taken in former SSPK members, but we are open to anyone who passes our test. This clan is mostly social, but we will be participating in tournaments with other clans, and have 1vs1 tournaments within our own clan.
To be tested you must have a KDR of at least 1.10. If you dont have a 1.10 KDR or fail the test you may join our subclan D1M which will also be having tournaments etc.
To request testing download palringo from the app store (free) and join the group D4RK and talk to D4RK_M4SPECIAL

---

I hope some of you eventually join our clan and become part of the lagacy of the biggest clan modern combat has ever had :)

D4RK_S4TSUJ1N