View Full Version : Tooooo much hackers/scammer/.....

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 10:04 AM
1.In the City of Kelys are lvl1 players i think this is not normal!oorrr?

2.in paradies pier are much scammers who say(sell blinky egg and he try to give players blights egg) there is a scammer who try often to scamm player in paradiespier.
And in teh outcast(the City) are too a scammer who try often to scamm player with the same trick.

3.many Players try to sell his acc for real money in paradiespier

4.Player make other player down becaus they doesnt make good DMG or to low HP

I hope you will Report scammers,player who want to sell his acc and hacker in the Futur :)

ps.sry for the many spelling mistakes

Appeltjes
02-06-2015, 10:09 AM
1. Normal
2. Just look at what you buy.
3. Then just report and ignore.
4. Ignore

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 10:15 AM
I think you must be lvl 26 to come in the city of kelys by the portal in Nord(City)
2.i say try to scamm
4. i cant ignor that

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 10:17 AM
and you must be lvl 23 to enter the north

Appeltjes
02-06-2015, 10:18 AM
I think you must be lvl 26 to come in the city of kelys by the portal in Nord(City)
2.i say try to scamm
4. i cant ignor that

1. All levels can enter kelys.
2. They'll stop if people will stop falling for it.
4. Then it's your problem.

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 10:20 AM
1.you must be lvl 23 to enter North and then lvl 26 to enter the portal to City of kelys

Appeltjes
02-06-2015, 10:30 AM
1.you must be lvl 23 to enter North and then lvl 26 to enter the portal to City of kelys

No and no.

vawaid
02-06-2015, 10:45 AM
1. Its glitch of planar tomb / camp boulder.
2. Its old trick, that's why sts give twice confirmation in direct trading system. You want 10 times confirmation?
3. So why? Sts always reminds to not giving pass / email to others. Or other selling something in game for real money . If they got scam, it's like thief yelling thief. So ignore.
4. It's social problem, not game content. If you dont want others to underestimate you, then show you way to play.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

ClumsyCactus
02-06-2015, 10:47 AM
No and no.

Yes and yes.
Although there are other ways to get in than the REAL Way.

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 11:22 AM
I only can say something to last point...the others all answered ofc haha xD
4. This is common...some ppl call me dumb or stupid too judt coz I dont want to buy their items...just trashtalk them down ^^ its fun (sry to ppl that said its social problem xD I suppose I crushed a bit what you said >.<...)

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 11:37 AM
see just lvl 26+ can enter city of kelys witout glitch

Imsofancy
02-06-2015, 11:59 AM
whats your problem with low lvs in keyls? Does it make you feel less special? Does it take away from the pride of completing nordr? My lv 6 goes to Keyls and Stronghold whenever I want him too, and I honestly think its ridiculous that your complaining about this of all things.

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 12:07 PM
i think its unfair because the MOST Players of us had to Fight,to LVLUP and to WAYT to get in city of kelys TAHT IS MY PROBLEM. Many new player use the Glitch to come in the city of Kelys and why? they cant wayt?they cant did it without glitch??? why players must use glitches???? and yes you too

Imsofancy
02-06-2015, 01:11 PM
i think its unfair because the MOST Players of us had to Fight,to LVLUP and to WAYT to get in city of kelys TAHT IS MY PROBLEM. Many new player use the Glitch to come in the city of Kelys and why? they cant wayt?they cant did it without glitch??? why players must use glitches???? and yes you too

I think a "buff this...." thread would be more constructive.

Bambumbau
02-06-2015, 02:29 PM
I hope just that this glitch will be fixed

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Whats ur problem omg...its just about entering a new city...theres no difference between a lvl 1 player in travelers outpost or a lvl 1 player in kelys...

Appeltjes
02-06-2015, 03:01 PM
This guy is funny

bustaflex
02-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Its very hard to get scammed or hacked all you have to do is pay attention

Trollish
02-06-2015, 05:18 PM
This guy is funny

Do you not to have something better to do than pick on people?

lethaljade
02-06-2015, 05:21 PM
This made me laugh a lot, lol.

Overweightank
02-06-2015, 09:59 PM
This thread is funny. XD

+1 General Discussion

siddhant
02-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Agreed haha:p

JohnnyHardcore
02-07-2015, 12:32 AM
1. Normal
3. Then just report and ignore.
4. Ignore

2 - The issue with this scam is in the display. Some kind of hack or technical bug.

Three of my guildmates got hit by this one before we all got word out. It says blinky egg during the trade process. When trade is complete they have blight egg in inventory.

Bambumbau
02-07-2015, 03:56 AM
whats your problem with low lvs in keyls? Does it make you feel less special? Does it take away from the pride of completing nordr? My lv 6 goes to Keyls and Stronghold whenever I want him too, and I honestly think its ridiculous that your complaining about this of all things.

Do u can read??? i have already post what my problem is

Titanfall
02-07-2015, 09:20 AM
2 - The issue with this scam is in the display. Some kind of hack or technical bug.

Three of my guildmates got hit by this one before we all got word out. It says blinky egg during the trade process. When trade is complete they have blight egg in inventory.
Hack? LOL. Nah you just didnt notice the part where the scammer cancelled trade and switched out the blinky egg and put in a blight.

Appeltjes
02-07-2015, 10:16 AM

Tell your guildies to buy glasses.

Overweightank
02-07-2015, 10:43 AM

Your guildies are very gullible then. Scamming is so badly done, even kids realize its scam. Blinky for 200k and under is obviously a scam, if someone doesnt sell in auction, dont buy!

Imsofancy
02-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Do u can read??? i have already post what my problem is

Can you.... uh... gosh I'm not good at this insulting thing.

I guess you should go around and start screaming at ppl in Shuyal and Nordr who are below lv 26. Maybe try insulting their Singes and Sam's and their 5 mil gear. 90% of low lvs in these towns are Pro twinks and most lv cap players are fine having them their with them. I would be more then happy to share shuyal with a dozen lv 5's then 1 snobby lv 41. Have you tried talking to them? A few kind words can go a long way. Just saying bro.....

Overweightank
02-08-2015, 02:03 AM

I guess you should go around and start screaming at ppl in Shuyal and Nordr who are below lv 26. Maybe try insulting their Singes and Sam's and their 5 mil gear. 90% of low lvs in these towns are Pro twinks and most lv cap players are fine having them their with them. I would be more then happy to share shuyal with a dozen lv 5's then 1 snobby lv 41. Have you tried talking to them? A few kind words can go a long way. Just saying bro.....

Yep! A pro snob twink is nicer than a pro snob endgame! (not saying they all snobs btw)

vawaid
02-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Come on... they just have fun.. what's the problem? We have also fun glitches:
1. Walking on the water paradise pier
2. Walking into darkness tavern of kelys
3. Flying on death city.

We do it just for fun, no need to fix. Let them make funny things.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Bambumbau
02-09-2015, 04:58 AM

1.not all lvl 40-41are snobs im lvl 40 and i help more then often newbies/low lvl players
2.why do u want to finish the map fast. when u dont have any lvls/Quests to do the game area boring
3.You cant say that all lvl 41 are snobs. i know 1m player they are snobs but i know another 1m player they arent snobs. they help only other player

Nheedles
02-09-2015, 05:02 AM

I challenge you to do that for the rest of your life and never mess up.

Tell your guildies to buy glasses.

Dyslexia, also known as alexia[2] or developmental reading disorder,[3] is characterized by difficulty with learning to read and with differing comprehension of language despite normal or above-average intelligence.[4][5]

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 05:04 AM
I challenge you to do that for the rest of your life and never mess up.

I don't even have to look, I just don't trade with people selling a blinky for 80k.

Nheedles
02-09-2015, 05:05 AM
I don't even have to look, I just don't trade with people selling a blinky for 80k.

What makes you think all scammers do that?

Bambumbau
02-09-2015, 05:22 AM

often players doesnt know the real price of Blinky egg. My bro buy a Blinky egg for 50k :)

so not all player who sell Blinky egg for 80k are scammers but the most of them ;)

Lemonade Sejuk
02-09-2015, 05:35 AM
Yeahh scammer never end

Encase
02-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Says the guy named trollish cmon... i also dont see a point on complaining this if he cant ignore it then its his problem no one force him to stay in the map or sth. He can report the players who scam and if he got scammed its his fault because he didnt pay attention and i dont see a reason of complaining about low levels in kelys because "normal" players dont know how to use glitch and often twinks have a main where they already finished nordr and shuyal( like me )

TheClaaaaaaaw
02-09-2015, 07:39 AM
There really are A LOT of beggers and scammers in AL and it doesn't seem like it will stop, but that's our own fault. If everyone would be extra cautious and follow the warning STS gives us in game, the scammers would give up eventually.

That being said, I got scammed myself quite recently with the most obvious and well known scam ever: Blinky/Blight-scam. He said he wanted to trade blinky for my lepre, then cancelled and switched and I was stupid enough to not check carefully the second time. But like I said, it's my own fault, just be very careful and if a deal seems to good to be true, don't go for it.

Vashikaran
02-13-2015, 12:17 AM
what is this Tooooo much hackers/scammer/.....

epicrrr
02-13-2015, 12:32 AM
If theres a level 1 player in expedition camp then we have a problem lol

Overweightank
02-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Aight case closed, Its impossible to get scammed unless your well aware of your surroundings. Leave the glitches be, because if you keep complaining, people will talk behind your back. if someone says something in game, dont be 'that guy' and report them, just ignore. Dont be a tell-it-all. because then once you cuss, someone will pick on you.

oxon
02-13-2015, 05:52 PM
1.In the City of Kelys are lvl1 players i think this is not normal!oorrr?

2.in paradies pier are much scammers who say(sell blinky egg and he try to give players blights egg) there is a scammer who try often to scamm player in paradiespier.
And in teh outcast(the City) are too a scammer who try often to scamm player with the same trick.

3.many Players try to sell his acc for real money in paradiespier

4.Player make other player down becaus they doesnt make good DMG or to low HP

I hope you will Report scammers,player who want to sell his acc and hacker in the Futur :)

1: so what..no big deal...it's only a town..
2: if someone falls for this scam they get what they deserve....all scams can be avoided by paying attention
3: same as 2..if people are dumb enough to believe it they deserve what they get..everyone knows selling accounts is against terms or service..so the people running around pier spamming this in chat box should just be ignored..
4: just ignore them..you have the option to ignore the player...