PDA

View Full Version : It's a Love Test | Play the Love Crafting Event on the Arcane Legends Test Server

Remiem
02-06-2015, 02:03 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100856&d=1407870835

The Public Test Server is live! Join your fellow players and help us test the newest content for Arcane Legend before it is released to the masses!*
*The Public Test server is currently only available for players on Android devices.

**VERY IMPORTANT** The public test server is a testing environment. Everything you see may not be in its final state and is subject to change. It is always possible that things may appear differently in the game when the event goes live. We will do our very best to identify and communicate these changes when the event begins. This also means that there is the likelihood that players will encounter bugs, crashes and unexpected game behavior. These things are all part of the reason we run a test. If you encounter bugs, crashes or anything that just doesn't seem quite right please report it on the forums using the link and instructions below.

How to Join the Public Test Server

1. Follow the instructions in the article here, to allow installs from "unknown sources" on your Android device This will allow you to download and run the test server: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963700-enable-%22out-of-market-content%22-downloads

2. On your Android device go to: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/ArcaneLegendsTest.apk to download the Test Server application.

3. Open the application and log in to your Spacetime Studios account as normal. You're in!

What to Know Before You Begin

Characters
We took a snapshot of the server on Wednesday morning (2/11) at 6 a.m. CST. All characters that you had on the live server were saved at that time and will appear on the test server as they were when the snapshot was taken, including skills, gear, inventory etc. Any changes that happened after that time will not be reflected on the test server. Also, any and all changes to your character that happen on the test server will not affect your character in the live game.

All players on the public test server will automatically be set to level 41, regardless of level on the live game. This will ensure that the limited number of players on the server will be on the same playing field and able to run through game content together.

Account
You will need a REGISTERED Spacetime account to play on the Public Test Server. Characters on trial accounts will not be accessible. If you were playing on a trial account and did not register before the server snapshot this morning, you will not be able to access your character. However, you are still able to access the Public Test Server and create a new character if you'd like.

PLEASE NOTE: Only registered STS (e-mail) accounts and Facebook bound accounts were transferred into the test server. Players with registered Google Play accounts can still access and play the game, but will need to create a new character in order to do so. New characters will automatically be set to lvl 41 and given 2,000 Platinum to gear up. Please follow this tutorial on how to navigate the new user experience on the test server: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1661040-what-is-the-test-server-and-how-do-i-participate-

Platinum
All test server participants will receive 2,000 platinum to use during the duration of the test. Using this platinum does not affect your platinum balance in the real game, and likewise your platinum on the test server will not be available in the live game. This platinum is granted so that you can take full advantage of the game on the test server in the limited time it is available.

What happens when it is all over?
The public test server will be available for a limited time. Once it closes, you may remove the application by following these instructions: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1616824-how-do-i-uninstall-an-application-android- . You will be able to return to the live game at any time during or after the public test, but again, none of the changes from the test server will carry over to the live game.

Finding Other Players
The devs have created a guild called <Beta Testing> that all players may join while on the test server. This will help you to find other people playing online and coordinate runs, arena trials, etc. And, typing in guild chat with /g will allow you to chat with other players who are online at the same time as you.

What's New on the Public Test Server

Love Crafting Event
The Love Crafting Event is active all throughout Arlor. Kill mobs and bosses for the chance to drop candy hearts, then craft the hearts into event tokens to earn special vanities and rewards at the token vendor! See the information panel at the top of your in-game screen for more details.

Love Potions
We’ve added a new feature to the Love Crafting event. The global goal! Consuming love potions will not only cause other players to fall head over heels for you, it also puts the community one step closer to reaching a mysterious end goal. What could it be?

New Vanities and Items
As we mentioned, there are a number of new items and vanities to obtain in the Love Crafting Event. Try them all! After all, the plat here is free.

Guild Message of the Day
One of your most requested features is included in this update. If you are a guild master, you will see a new button labeled "Set MOTD." Try it out and let us know what you think.

Behind the Scenes Game Optimization
Outside of the event, there have been other “behind the scenes” changes to help better optimize your game experience. Rarely, these changes can have unintended impact on other game features, so play around and let us know if anything looks or feels different or not as it should be.

We encourage you to put a focus on playing the new content, but make sure to play around and use the other game features to help us insure that there weren't any unexpected glitches as a result of our "behind-the-scenes" code changes

How to Submit Feedback and Report Bugs

We have created a sub-forum reserved specifically for Test Server feedback. That can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?162-Arcane-Legends-Public-Test-Server-Feedback.

This should be used for bug reports, feedback, suggestions, and discussing the test server with other players. The more feedback you give us, the more improvements we can make, so don't be shy! Let us hear what you have to say!

Customer Support

The Public Test Server is not a full service game server. Customer support is not available within this server. Please do not consider this a regular game play server. Test Server will have limited availability during specific public tests. There will be no restoration of characters, items, pets, etc. that could be lost for any reason. Please use the Test Server Forum (above) to communicate with the devs about any problems you experience.

That being said, the Spacetime ToS still apply. If you break the Terms of Service, there will be repercussions.

Gorecaster
02-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Yay!

Ladysophie
02-11-2015, 03:29 PM
CX!

Slcinuup
02-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Cool

Trenton
02-11-2015, 03:30 PM
It's telling me my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 isn't available for testing and the server is not yet live. I'll try my Galaxy S4 but my tablet flat out won't work.

intizamfamily888
02-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Nice

Mykevius Turner
02-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Mine isnt working it says this device is not able to use the test app (i have android) whats going on fix this please

Hilyana
02-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Same here, not working on my Galaxy S4.

Trenton
02-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Won't work on Galaxy S4 as well, any elaboration? :(

Gorecaster
02-11-2015, 03:34 PM

Gg

Valkiryas
02-11-2015, 03:35 PM
When I tried to log in it says :

" This a public Server test, Is not available for you device "

I am using the same device than usual for AL, also I am login in with E-Mail and as like Guest ... Somethimg wrong

Remiem
02-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Sorry about that guys, we're working on it right now. :)

Mykevius Turner
02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Nobody's is working :/ (spookydream here)

Marry
02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Ive got the same problem on s4

Mykevius Turner
02-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Thank you remiem

wr3cx
02-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Mine also can't connect with same error mentioned above :/

Likerin
02-11-2015, 03:39 PM
I got the same error on my LG g2 mini.fix it pls thanks.

Enterradora
Lets share some love to see if this would work :3
PS: we dont have access, its something about public permissions

Scry
Doesn't works on Sony Ericsson Xperia SP too.

Remiem
Hmm, I'm in but it could be that I'm in the studio. Our devs are looking into the issue as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience!

OmgitsBaris
02-11-2015, 03:41 PM
We waiting youu Remiem [emoji18]

intizamfamily888
02-11-2015, 03:42 PM
We are waiting for the new version ty:)

onadraosari
02-11-2015, 03:48 PM
I too have this problem

wariortheturk
02-11-2015, 03:49 PM
We r waiting;)

Chewycherry
02-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Hope there will be test server for IOS in the fure :<

dhusor
02-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Same problem.. I'm using z3

Remiem
02-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Alright, should be good now! Let me know! :D

Trenton
02-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Working now Remiem, thanks! :)

moorewind
02-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Thx Remi, thx Stg

Overweightank
02-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Thx Remi, thx Stg

I came home from school to see this... Ty XD

Saud
02-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Thanks STS .. Love you

Farminer's
02-11-2015, 05:04 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/11/168462205240280e16fe223a29cf917c.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

vfreakhun
02-11-2015, 05:19 PM
For me it is working...
Just enter the online server and not the offline one...

illwilly
02-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Details in startscreen is winter test event info..
and would it be possible to use same password as normal server if changed after accounts was copyed? I did not remember my password (use remember password function) so changed it on normal server, but thate new password do not work on test server, only normal AL server..
thanks

goldmarket
02-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Ty Remiem/ your great

tellaakke
02-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Why i cant log in with my spacetimes account. It said wrong password.

Haligali
02-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Whats the point of testing? Its just a vendor and some drops. Thb i got dc now three times in row on live server, i just hope its not because of the test server.

Amo Re Medina
02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Works on my mobile ;b

mmaachilles211
02-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Details in startscreen is winter test event info..
and would it be possible to use same password as normal server if changed after accounts was copyed? I did not remember my password (use remember password function) so changed it on normal server, but thate new password do not work on test server, only normal AL server..
thanks

I had the same problem the last time the test server was out. What sts does is when they send out the test server dl they copy the exact data that is linked to the game upon announcement and any changes that occur after will not effect the test server. So if you were unable to remember your password, like I was last time, then you will not be able to enter the test server with your normal password. Hope this helps.

cyrusrevange
02-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Thank you for the event Remiem but with 300 tokens we can only get stash slots I'm sure 90 percent of people already have 250 stash slots. It would be nice to add inventory slots as well so players can buy inventory slots with 300 token.
Thank you

Zeus
02-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Ever since the test server has been released, I have been getting random disconnects with no warning signs (essentially, an immediate dc - no rising ping before dc).

Jean Priest
02-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Have fb bound account and my character isn't available

im poor boy
02-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Cool

Hellween
02-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Will no open the auction?

Kingslaughter
02-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Pooor my ipad -_-

youandme14
02-12-2015, 12:56 AM
is it possible to play test server on pc? tnx.

illwilly
02-12-2015, 03:12 AM
I had the same problem the last time the test server was out. What sts does is when they send out the test server dl they copy the exact data that is linked to the game upon announcement and any changes that occur after will not effect the test server. So if you were unable to remember your password, like I was last time, then you will not be able to enter the test server with your normal password. Hope this helps.

Thanks, thought so.. i remember parts of it, ill keep trying, aslong as normal al wont be locked out:)

Vermogen
02-12-2015, 03:23 AM
Ever since the test server has been released, I have been getting random disconnects with no warning signs (essentially, an immediate dc - no rising ping before dc).

I had the same problem. 4 dc's in 2 minutes.

nicflamel
02-12-2015, 03:48 AM
Oh yay!

I'm looking forward to this!

Going to keep my fingers crossed on a Koala bear cupid that shoots arrows and turns monsters into allies for 143 seconds with AA that hugs monsters so tight until they turn red and finally burst! *Poof! Instant kill!

Mysterious end-goal!

LOL.

HAPPY LOVE MONTH!

Powergear546
02-12-2015, 04:00 AM
Not working on my Z2 either,tried reinstalling but the problem persists

Amo Re Medina
02-12-2015, 04:48 AM
Boring event zzzzz

Hadec
02-12-2015, 05:11 AM

same prob here....

Encase
02-12-2015, 07:50 AM
I cant go in cs it say cs isnt available atm pls try again later but it doesnt work late how can i get gear? lmao

Bolivir
02-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Nice event but you could add more things for it like weapons like Cupid's Bow for Rogue, Cupid's Arrow sword and Heart shield for warrior and Love staff for Sorcerers. Also, maybe love gem from 1000-2000 love tokens that can give a 10-50% luck effect.

productor
02-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Hello Folks,
Thank you for the feedback regarding recent issues after the public test server went live.

Yesterday, following the deployment of the test server, we located a recurring server crash due to a backwards compatibility issue with our database. A fix was applied, and we saw positive results in monitoring.

That said, I'm curious if folks like Vermogen or Zeus have continued to see the issue they described continue to occur today. The description of no warning sign and repeated crashes within a short time frame seem to fit the description of the issue we observed and had monitored as resolved. Should the issue still be occurring, we will of course continue our investigation and iterate a fix.

Again, many thanks for the constructive feedback!

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover

PhoenixPrime
02-12-2015, 10:50 AM
None of our accounts seemed to be recognized. Forced us to create new characters even though we have registered accounts and have been playing for weeks.
Not a 'huge' issue since we aren't L41 yet, and don't have any mythic or arcane items that would have been ported over anyway, 8^).

Just saw the post from the devs, not sure when the database fix was put in, or if it fixed the issue we saw. We will try again in a bit and let you know if it is still a problem.

Transfordark
02-12-2015, 12:55 PM
The Consignment Store isn't working please look into it Sts. Thanks..

productor
02-12-2015, 01:18 PM
The Consignment Store isn't working please look into it Sts. Thanks..

Thanks for the feedback! We are currently working through the issue related to the consignment shop, and hope to have an update out soon.

Much Obliged,

sahad_ikr
02-12-2015, 03:35 PM
thanks

Vonvile
02-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Are we getting the event in the live game?

Mezderak
02-12-2015, 05:28 PM
intresting ill check it out my and android i know many have been having problems maybe it will go ill keep in an update if i can get through?

Mezderak
02-12-2015, 06:09 PM
i was able to get access thanks pretty cool first time doing this i have an LG Optimus Android phone

TCH22
02-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi, not sure if everyone is having the same problem. I got on to my account in the beta server, but when i tried to log in through the original, they said the email does not exist. Then when I switch the back to beta sever, and changed my password, they again said incorrect password.........................

TCH22
02-12-2015, 07:34 PM
It keeps saying authentication failure :(

TCH22
02-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Managed to log onto the beta server with the email and password but not on the actual app zzzzz (update: went to get a new password. They said emailis vacant, no charac info something like "Create an account now!" pop up

shadow-jeremy
02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
So when the test end i can take the account from the test over to the live version

Imsofancy
02-12-2015, 11:38 PM
I tried one of those trust/love tests once. she is still not out of the hospital...

sellings
02-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Why doesnt auction work

Selling

Tabeer Amin
02-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Herts drop is kinda rare..increase the number of drop litle more would be nice

Kit instead of giving 5 tokens...Make it 10 and time to craft 1hr

What is the use of the love elixir kit for 10 tokens? I bought it...der were hearts around me...but it disappeared in like 2-3 mins

Also the heart banner is tradable?

Transfordark
02-13-2015, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the feedback! We are currently working through the issue related to the consignment shop, and hope to have an update out soon.

Much Obliged,

Glad to hear it, Thanks again :)
Hope it gets fixed soon.

Nick214
02-13-2015, 06:42 AM
Nice "event" guys...i play test server and its spectacular !!

matzke
02-13-2015, 07:00 AM
since i cant post on the sub forum you made because my post count is less than 10 (?) i'm posting here, that's too bad that not everyone can post in the sub forum it should be open to everyone.
i found some difficulties with summoning new pet from my stable, its take a long time to switch from one pet to another
also i think its not a good idea that in the inventory the love candies are not arranged together like essences. its make it difficult to know how many you have from the same letter.
other then that i had a great time playing tour test server. it was amazing experience to spend lots of platinum! also the event is really cool i wonder what will happen when the bar reach its maximum.
thank you for your great job making new events and making the game so awesome!!!

Alcta
02-13-2015, 07:14 AM
Anyone know how to log on on computer ?

G-M
02-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Herts drop is kinda rare..increase the number of drop litle more would be nice

Kit instead of giving 5 tokens...Make it 10 and time to craft 1hr

What is the use of the love elixir kit for 10 tokens? I bought it...der were hearts around me...but it disappeared in like 2-3 mins

Also the heart banner is tradable?

If everyone uses enough love elixirs all the love in the air will make something exciting happen!

Tabeer Amin
02-13-2015, 10:31 AM
If everyone uses enough love elixirs all the love in the air will make something exciting happen!
4-5 peeps wil do? Cz I wanna try that!!

Xradioactiv
02-13-2015, 11:59 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/13/a43c9659b349d8402039e61663dd9480.jpg omg i can't connect....i got all towns and i spend my day to make that account,pls fix that!! Name xvafutmamele

Mehmet Tuncay
02-14-2015, 05:32 PM
[arcanexmen]since i cant post on the sub forum you made because my post count is less than 10 (?) i'm posting here, that's too bad that not everyone can post in the sub forum it should be open to everyone.
i found some difficulties with summoning new pet from my stable, its take a long time to switch from one pet to another
also i think its not a good idea that in the inventory the love candies are not arranged together like essences. its make it difficult to know how many you have from the same letter.
other then that i had a great time playing tour test server. it was amazing experience to spend lots of platinum! also the event is really cool i wonder what will happen when the bar reach its maximum.
thank you for your great job making new events and making the game so awesome!

Mehmet Tuncay
02-14-2015, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Same problem.. I'm using tablet pc

Beta Tester
02-14-2015, 10:02 PM
The Auction House is not working. I uninstalled and installed the game. I waited for like 10 minues but nothing shows. It says, "Temporarily Unavailable" I asked others and they said I am the only one. They said their works.

sellings
02-14-2015, 10:07 PM
Let us keep the hearts like last valentine, thia time the purple ones

Selling

bedmaster
02-16-2015, 06:35 AM
I wish the ppl in the live server were as nice as in test server... someone gave me arcane ring with full para gem for free lmaohttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/08bf74a1fee7a4fea2e5c09d4ee3270e.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/5cff24a662673802f4fa9df06279192c.jpg

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Transfordark
02-16-2015, 01:47 PM
I wish the ppl in the live server were as nice as in test server... someone gave me arcane ring with full para gem for free lmaohttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/08bf74a1fee7a4fea2e5c09d4ee3270e.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/5cff24a662673802f4fa9df06279192c.jpg

Hahahaha Congrats on that arcane ring, I also give free stuff away in test server it somehow feels nice welll I do a competition. The reason why people do this is that they have nothing to lose on the live server and this also brings smile to others when they get these goodies and of course they get to use their dream weapons or items etc.

Twinsies
02-16-2015, 02:30 PM
Love the test server! I might just be blind and havent seen the date but when doesit go live?

midodesil
02-16-2015, 03:49 PM
OMG Today is 16th feb and now 11:00 pm and still no event start yet ?! when the event start?

Tabeer Amin
02-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Event even ended on test server. ..lmao
Idk why I can still log in to the server?!

Twix
02-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Nice one sts, cant even inform about pushing back dates...

intizamfamily888
02-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Relax guys:)

bedmaster
02-16-2015, 06:09 PM
Hahahaha Congrats on that arcane ring, I also give free stuff away in test server it somehow feels nice welll I do a competition. The reason why people do this is that they have nothing to lose on the live server and this also brings smile to others when they get these goodies and of course they get to use their dream weapons or items etc.
Yeah, i feel happy to have this thing for a while bcuz ill never get one in real server

Farminer's
02-16-2015, 09:33 PM
The Auction House is not working. I uninstalled and installed the game. I waited for like 10 minues but nothing shows. It says, "Temporarily Unavailable" I asked others and they said I am the only one. They said their works.
I got same problem

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

aquascaper
02-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Um, did no one notice this?

"One of your most requested features is included in this update. If you are a guild master, you will see a new button labeled "Set MOTD." Try it out and let us know what you think."

(haven't logged on test server yet, but this really got my attention)

Haligali
02-17-2015, 02:06 AM
Close the test server please.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

vfreakhun
02-17-2015, 11:17 AM
Event even ended on test server. ..lmao
Idk why I can still log in to the server?!
Uhum...
So this is why the LOVE craft recipe and all Valentine thingies goes out of test server....
BTW
- Summoning a pet seems quite slow (when I logged in 3-4 days ago, it was VERY slow).
- I like bigger damage numbers and the "critical" word when I hit critical, but maybe it will be to "much" after few days.
- I like the heart symbol of the letters. Very nice.

I have the feeling that dev late a bit - not starting the event.
Sooner or later we start ... or ... will we start ever?

You know we can put together Valentine's day and Mothers day ... They are just days anyway...

bedmaster
02-17-2015, 09:21 PM
The MOTD on guilds is really useful. Luv it. But i thought the test server was gonna close like 2 days ago so i gave away all my stuff lol poor me

mapenjay
02-17-2015, 10:00 PM
no announcement, no update,. back to sleep

OmgitsBaris
02-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Come on sts we are waiting event [emoji51]

intizamfamily888
02-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Still no announcements-_-

rotasiz_kaptan
02-21-2015, 09:22 AM
when is uptade?

Buchmeister
02-23-2015, 03:39 PM
Lucky for me my kindle runs apks

intizamfamily888
02-24-2015, 01:51 PM
The new apk is full of bugs:
- cs not connected(no items in cs)
- mini map on screen has bugs

Dont download the new version till they fix it

sellings
02-24-2015, 08:50 PM
Seems boring

Selling

Overweightank
02-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Seems boring

Selling

It's really fun. only problem is lag. I'd say this is a start of good things.. As soon as the lag is fixed :D

sellings
02-24-2015, 09:22 PM
It's really fun. only problem is lag. I'd say this is a start of good things.. As soon as the lag is fixed :D
Well its kinda confusing for me. What are the love elexirs for? And btw will the things from the vendors like dark love banners will be removed when event ends ? Or will we be able to keep them?

Selling

Qnoy
02-25-2015, 01:32 AM
Did anyone facing screen freezing alot in this update? I cant even move my toon or even types in chat window because so not responcing touch i had .. Try re install but still have this issue

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

sellings
02-25-2015, 01:37 AM
Hi

Your Babe

Vls
02-25-2015, 02:19 PM
#ArcaneDeary pls pls pls xD