PDA

View Full Version : A real "Update"

bustaflex
02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
So I've played PL since the beginning and noticed that STS is coming out with new games leaving their old games to die but what I've noticed is that all the games are the same. They all have the same 3 classes just different names why not change it up? Sure you can add 3 similar classes but why stop at 3?

What I think should be added...
-PvP gear? Why hasnt this been implemented yet it should be fairly easy to make. Maybe make tokens you get for pvp kills and flag captures. Add an extra stat to the gear that causes you to take less damage in arenas so it isnt 1 shot pvp.

-Classes..
A. Like I stated early the classes are so similar from the recent games and what ive noticed is that the warrior is always the most useless? Why not have warriors do big damage and low dps? Warriors should be able to choose from tank or damage role, why limit them to being a tank that does no damage they cant even find a group.
B. Add more classes!... All these updates of increasing levels, Why not add a new class? Giving people another character to level with all new spells would be a great way to occupy them rather than grinding the same dungeons over and over.
C. New skills in updates? Self explanitory.

-Raids.. Maybe you guys could add raids such as 10-15 player dungeons that have higher drop rates.

These are just ideas and my opinion of what i think would make this game better.

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Good thread, I totally agree in most of the points...
First the good things: AL needs some really hard maps where team play is NEEDED...pt is possible with a party of 2. Raids werd just perfect for it, with a party of over 10 persons with a hard boss.
Then maps with different dungeons do that at one map there for example 2 normal bosses and 1 raid boss.
But for such things 1/2 other things are needed: (more classes) and MORE SKILLS! Sorcerer should have the opportunity of choosing between damage dealer and supporter...and tanks needs more tanking skills for example a skill that takes ALL the aggro of mobs for maybe 10 seconds...
(An advice for sts: watch the animes Sword Art Online and Log Horizon, they are based on mmorpg's and there are awesome classes skills and raids...)
The thing I don't agrer is that you want that tanks can choose between dmg set and tanking set...as the name says they have to TANK not dealing damage thats rogues job ;)
That was a long post xD if u really read this until the end...thanks and have a nice day !
[emoji2]

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Oh and why has everyone of each class look the same...make some races like elfs/humans/mages, female and male do we can choose if we want a female smurfy tank or a male human rogue...that would be great too

bustaflex
02-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Hopefully a dev actually reads these posts. If you make a game you might aswell make it right. I just see this as another repeat of an old game. Why add updates with a new map and new levels? Eventually the level cap will be too high. And I think quests should reward you with more exp grinding the same dungeon over and over is extremely boring

najcomp
02-08-2015, 03:37 PM
+1 to this,but its hard to programing and creating all u ask but since the other legend is dead i thinj sts can look int this idea

Artoholics
02-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Ik...all that arent idea for 1 update theyre just things that would be great to have. I can wait lol. It might would take year but I dont care xD I have time hihi

bustaflex
02-09-2015, 10:17 AM
It wouldnt be any harder than anything theyve already done. I just wanna see something different in this game.

Alcta
02-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Soon come new expansion, new cap lvl..

Leonut
02-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Agree totally on the pvp suggestion and the raid one too.

I did mention something like the raid suggestion before. However, someone replied that it would cause massive lag to the server(?). If they could make 10 heck even up to 20 man content, it would be revolutionary.

bustaflex
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
I dont know how 10 players would cause massive lag people do 5v5 pvp. Still have not seen a single dev comment on this or anything

Leonut
02-10-2015, 08:41 PM
I dont know how 10 players would cause massive lag people do 5v5 pvp. Still have not seen a single dev comment on this or anything

In 5v5 you just have 10 toons in a room. In a 10 man raid you have 10 toons and mobs. That is the difference.

bustaflex
02-11-2015, 01:16 AM
You can easily add less mobs but stronger mobs thats how i picture a raid anyway

Artoholics
02-11-2015, 10:49 AM
In 5v5 you just have 10 toons in a room. In a 10 man raid you have 10 toons and mobs. That is the difference.
In my opinion a raid is normally a fight vs 1 huge boss...sometimes it maybe spawns some mobs. So its 10 player+1 big boss.

bustaflex
02-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Arent there mobs on the team deathmatch map aswell? Not alot but arent there some? I doubt itd be laggy

kona
02-20-2015, 03:39 AM
(An advice for sts: watch the animes Sword Art Online and Log Horizon, they are based on mmorpg's and there are awesome classes skills and raids...)
[emoji2]
^LOL if they start watching anime, they will become otaku and then no update on time :P P.S. Perfect example of RPG are elder scroll games. Tho mobile mmorpg cant be like that but still i think AL is much better than others in the category. To OP: I think you have quite a good argument there. There can be lots of classes. STS can do some study and try fit a new class with the current ones.Little modification to the current ones is also quite acceptable.