PDA

View Full Version : Bearorgasm/undeadxifrit?

Dynastu
03-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Does anybody know him? I was fighting his level 15. He started cussing me out and bragging about being on the pvp kd ratio leaderboard. I told him to fight my level 51 and he said, "I'm not going to get on my lv50 just for u." Then he started cussing and using inappropriate language again. My theory is that he can't pvp whatsoever.

Ellyidol
03-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Report him via the report button, or take a screenshot and send to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace (at) with @.

Dynastu
03-06-2011, 10:16 AM
I reported him several times, but sending an email to STS is a good idea. Thanks.

giayuan
03-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Report him via the report button, or take a screenshot and send to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace (at) with @.

Lol elly why the additional (at)?

Frenzyn
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM

Why not just say support@spacetimestudios.com...? Seriously

giayuan
03-06-2011, 05:21 PM

Very nice! :D burned elly...

Ellyidol
03-06-2011, 06:37 PM

I don't want it to come out as a link, and I'm just basing from how other players have said it. Care to question all of them?

Thanks, btw, for the "burn".

Zeus
03-06-2011, 06:42 PM
I don't want it to come out as a link, and I'm just basing from how other players have said it. Care to question all of them?

Yeah, thats a bit obvious why many people don't put the @ symbol in an email while on these threads. Nice Job Elly :).

Ellyidol
03-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah, thats a bit obvious why many people don't put the @ symbol in an email while on these threads. Nice Job Elly :).

Thanks Parth :)

TwinkTastical
03-06-2011, 10:48 PM
You trolls have failed, im now sentancing you to a stripping of your troll horns.
Both of you idiots need to learn to troll properly, before trolling at all.
If you try hard enough, you may end up like me
(RL pic)
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/486e8b65.png

As you can i see i am wearing a neatly pressed suit and Joregn Jenson cufflinks, which are the premiere danish cufflinks.

But youll never end up as sucessful as me, thats just how it rolls.

Physiologic
03-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Lol elly why the additional (at)?

Elly is doing the right thing. This is to prevent spambots from infiltrating mail. Using (at) instead of @ deters spambots from quickly picking up e-mail addresses on the web and spamming it with junk.

Zeus
03-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Elly is doing the right thing. This is to prevent spambots from infiltrating mail. Using (at) instead of @ deters spambots from quickly picking up e-mail addresses on the web and spamming it with junk.

Physio again knows what he is talking about!

@Frenzyn, you don't have to be a jerk about things on forums. ESPECIALLY to someone who is trying to help out the OP. If you don't know or have experience about something, don't post it. Ignorance and Hubris aren't good traits to have.

Beanmachine
03-08-2011, 06:18 AM

Sorry can somebody explain what will happen? So STS email will be spammed?!?

Ellyidol
03-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Sorry can somebody explain what will happen? So STS email will be spammed?!?

Yes. You see those really old threads being bumped up by new forum users with only 1 post? And they usually reply to advertising or referring to a certain product? That's how it works.

Even for my Yahoo Messenger. Every day I get a random add from some random email address. Must have been added to a spam list somehow, oh well D:

KaotiicxDream
03-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Everyone that says (at) won, Everyone that says @ lost !

StompArtist
03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Everyone that says (at) won, Everyone that says @ lost !

Lost @ posting :D

Norbert
03-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Sooooo, back on topic, Bearorgasm ruined a bunch of Shadow Caves runs when that campaign first came out, crashing them as a low level and refusing to leave. He was belligerent and nasty then too. He's what we called a griefer in SecondLife -- intentionally disrupting things for other people for his own amusement. Besides that his name should get the DevNameChange treatment to something like MyPrettyBeary.

Ladylove
03-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Lolll I so didn't know about the @ key. I don't really post that sort of stuff anyway, though.

KingFu
03-11-2011, 01:16 AM
I try to always put [at] and make note to replace it with @, no need for attempted trolling.

As for the player, all I know is he is a booster, and can very well be banned for his name alone.

hawkei
03-11-2011, 01:21 AM
I really don't see what the big deal is [at] @ tomato tamato