PDA

View Full Version : Pettition / Suggestion to change Enchanted Mage gear and Crown of Persistence

Echelong
03-06-2011, 09:01 AM
This is by far the worst crafted set' mages don't really need any h/s since we heal but we do use a lot of mana. The crafted gear changes 8 m/s to h/s which makes it a far worse set than the non-crafted one.

Also the int crown of persistence gives us h/s instead of m/s and it doesn't feel like its made truly for mages. New sewer gear is not bad but I would change the h/s for some crit, dodge, hit or any other stat.

Royce
03-06-2011, 09:48 AM
I absolutely agree. The enchanted gear is totally useless unless you're an Int bear. I can't imagine any mage ever using it. It should have some M/s (less than Mega Mage) but with Crit, or Dodge, or something else useful instead of H/s.

Echelong
03-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Yes I do agree with the stats you suggested. I hope we get a change of stats.

Conradin
03-06-2011, 10:21 AM
I might get myself some enchanted gear. *winks at Royce*

Royce
03-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I might get myself some enchanted gear. *winks at Royce*

Yeah but even if they did change enchanted stats, Sewer Queen would still be pretty awesome for an Int bear ;)

Major
03-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Ya have to agree on the enchanted gear being worse than the mega Mage gear...for the Mage lol

dallasboycows
08-25-2011, 07:41 PM
i just got my enchanted gear and not liking it at all. my mana blows!!! i'm running through pots where my mana didn't even budge with mm set.