PDA

View Full Version : Konzite The Everliving

kurtzildjiansantos
02-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Dry was back on the palace with the injured adventurers and Dry said-"cure them chaos has returned.."
(Meanwhile)
Siggy and Kurt was in trouble fighting sandstorms and golems The only weapon they have is a Dagger a battle sword and a broken shield...
But before they could lose hope they see Dry and their guildmates join the battle..Since dry knows theyre outnumbered yet he wasnt discouraged to Defend the harmony and balance of alterra..
After a whole hour They had evil golems shattered into pieces But there are only 44 of them alive 132 Died..
Dry sighed saying "We defeated the golems But i fear Evil will find its way to destroy alterra again" Then Kurt muttered-"May our fallen comrades' souls rest in peace" Siggy heard Kurt and said-"I agree.. They protected us and alterra" Then the pillars of rock exploded and formed a portal and the gorath of sands came out Dry was surprised saying-"What the-" They kept fighting until 7 of them are left..Dry Decided one tough desiscion And he said-You remaining 6 go back to the palace i will cover you..Kurt is Your commander-in-chief now
Kurt said-"Master no stop saying these things" Dry answered-"Kurt obey me your future has come" Kurt cant answer and just obeyed dry's command then Dry Shouted-"I WAS BORN TO PROTECT AND SAVE ALTERRA AND IM GONNA DIE BY SAVING THIS HOLY LAND" Dry has been striken by the gorath's sword..
Siggy and the other's said-"Captain Alterra looks to you" Kurt didnt answer but a sigh and a face of defeat