PDA

View Full Version : Quiting

Zillionaire
02-07-2015, 08:25 AM
I didn't create this thread for people to persuade me not quiting. My decision is made and I won't give up.
I lost my account with the most stupid mistake. But I have no regrets.
I was literally robbed.
Yesterday I organized a Giveaway in Shadow Cave. I gave all I had left and I got a lot of wishes and thanks.
What intrigues me most about all this is not that. The account, the money's going and it comes back. What intrigues me most is my friend Melanie which I have no news for a week.
I don't know if she wanted to hide it, but I can not.
Melanie ( Ign Lag ) was sick lately and the last Tuesday she underwent surgery. She promised to give news again later today and I had nothing. I worry for her hugely.

Otherwise I wish you good luck in your life and take care of yourself :eagerness:

GiveMeWings
02-07-2015, 08:27 AM
gl irl bro and like i said b4 if u need anything just tell me:). and im sure Melanie is fine just tired, like I saif b4 gl :)

lordtp
02-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Take care frnd :)

IGN: Lordtp

ibae
02-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Gl <3

quantionus
02-07-2015, 12:03 PM
aw Kawtar you were a nice guy. Good luck in real life and dw your hacked acc will be booted.

Seoratrek
02-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Hi Zillionaire,

Please contact our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com so that they can investigate the issue with your in game account. We wish you best! :)

Epw
02-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Good luck & take care! Sad to see another ppl leaving us.

Trollish
02-07-2015, 11:44 PM
waitttt so isexy is not to be trusted?

bglir
02-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Good bye and Good luck

Ignitedmage
02-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Good bye Kawtar. I saw you in shadow caves too. I hope sts ban the scammer.

Good Luck with your life and other games :)

Ignitedmage
02-22-2015, 12:38 AM
Waittt, Yesterday i saw a person named Kawtar with the same lust and everything in pvp. I was shocked and was wondering who was he so i asked him.
He told me he s a plant and then told the plant name is TRE!!
Well i wonder if it was you but if its not you then your acc must be scammed by tree becaue when i told him u quited, he told me he came back
On forums, you can see tree quiting pl for some reasons.
You can find tree in Shadow Cave sometimes

Well i don't know now that did you gave your acc to tree, you're tree or tree scammed your acc but tree admits that Kawtar is his legal acc

Good Luck again. :)