PDA

View Full Version : Mage VS bear

Obstinance
02-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Which class is better at Lv25? Leave your comments below.

FleshDrill
02-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Bear if you have the correct gear, & know how to fight Mages. Mage is if you prefer the kiting route, as they're a real challenge for Bears who do not use an Fbow, or Reaper (Unless you're actually good with a Talon), or for the Bears that lack the proper fundamentals of how skills work (Beckon Stomp...). Mage is a lot easier at this level though, so I'd use that if it's your first rodeo at this level.

Burstnuke
02-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Bear if you have the correct gear, & know how to fight Mages. Mage is if you prefer the kiting route, as they're a real challenge for Bears who do not use an Fbow, or Reaper (Unless you're actually good with a Talon), or for the Bears that lack the proper fundamentals of how skills work (Beckon Stomp...). Mage is a lot easier at this level though, so I'd use that if it's your first rodeo at this level.

Read the TOS sir, you cannot post from a diffrent forum acc if you have gotten banned (Vvriter).

FleshDrill
02-08-2015, 05:44 AM

I forgot to mention that Mages are a lot more expensive than Bears as well, so if you have the money - I'd use a Mage first. If not just buy an Fbow, get a Bear, & you'll do quite well. You'll probably be able to even kill Lv.30 Mages, & even some 35s.

swagaroo
02-08-2015, 01:01 PM
IMO mage is better but there aren't many good 25-27 bears out there. I've seen like 2-3 good ones down there. There's this one named wrathfulbeast, he's op as hell. He can use talon and beat 27 paw mages. Another good bear is discouraged, he's very good at facing mages, probably slightly better than wrath.

Edumacation
02-09-2015, 05:32 AM
IMO If u have no money or don't feel like spending too much on this level, just use SSC. Bears are easy asf IF u know how to kite. Just use Fire-Light-Ice, then when u know they are 20% or lower (Watch the damage above the name, it's simple addition and subtraction) use Ice-Light-IceStorm(AOE)-Drain-Fire, bes nuke. Build is 6 BoM, 4 BoV, 1 Ice, 6 Light, 5 Heal, 1 Fire, 1 IceStorm, 1 Drain and 1 MS. Dats Jun's build for those that are looking for it btw ^-^.
I'm normally playing on Incorrection with Crystalline, although I'm thinking about buying proper gear.

swagaroo
02-09-2015, 08:54 AM
IMO If u have no money or don't feel like spending too much on this level, just use SSC. Bears are easy asf IF u know how to kite. Just use Fire-Light-Ice, then when u know they are 20% or lower (Watch the damage above the name, it's simple addition and subtraction) use Ice-Light-IceStorm(AOE)-Drain-Fire, bes nuke. Build is 6 BoM, 4 BoV, 1 Ice, 6 Light, 5 Heal, 1 Fire, 1 IceStorm, 1 Drain and 1 MS. Dats Jun's build for those that are looking for it btw ^-^.
I'm normally playing on Incorrection with Crystalline, although I'm thinking about buying proper gear.

I see wrathfulbeast and discouraged kill mages that kite all the time. They know how to counter kite.

Burstnuke
02-09-2015, 04:11 PM
I see wrathfulbeast and discouraged kill mages that kite all the time. They know how to counter kite.

Hi wrathfulbeast/sonoobish

swagaroo
02-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Hi wrathfulbeast/sonoobish

Excuse me? I'm pretty sure he already has a forums account. Nice guess though.

swagaroo
02-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Wait i saw a post from his forums account lal a few days ago but it looks like it was banned

GiveMeWings
02-10-2015, 04:09 AM
wrathfulbeast/swagtony forum acc is lal

swagaroo
02-10-2015, 07:16 AM

Yeah, I just looked him up but he's banned for some reason.

Burstnuke
02-10-2015, 08:18 AM

Ya, but pretty suspicous that swagaroo is made in Feb 2015 and starts praising wrathfulbeast and discouraged lol.

swagaroo
02-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Ya, but pretty suspicous that swagaroo is made in Feb 2015 and starts praising wrathfulbeast and discouraged lol.

I'm simply saying that they are good and know what they're doing. Not saying they're God or anything. Also I just recently made a forums account, I used to read it but never actually signed up.

Ssneakykills
02-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Urgh I hate L25 pvp I think it would be a decent level if the only sets you could use were crystalline etc not paws and fbows

Groaning
02-10-2015, 08:00 PM
i do dunno how many times anyone has posted this but...
leave and go to a decent level like 51

Somemager
02-10-2015, 09:29 PM
i do dunno how many times anyone has posted this but...
leave and go to a decent level like 51

I can hardly find any good games at 51, 56 all the way..

Vvriter
02-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Urgh I hate L25 pvp I think it would be a decent level if the only sets you could use were crystalline etc not paws and fbows

#Pre-GCD Items

anahadaz
02-11-2015, 06:19 AM
I can hardly find any good games at 51, 56 all the way..

Who is your 56?