PDA

View Full Version : Power Leveling Service's. INC

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I regret to inform anyone ive been power leveling i will no longer be power leveling via threads.
It seams alot of people are frowning upon me doing it because of the inflatation of higher level in expierianced players. Though this is a good way to make me money i would rather the fourm community happy.

Thanks.

Zeus
03-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm requesting you don't start a thread like this. It creates a huge influx of players who are capped and don't know how to play. Leaving us players who actually DO know how to play, with a big headache. I realize you want to do the community a favor but powerleveling is actually detrimental to the community.

EDIT: I realize while you did put up your circumstance, it likely will not help. Please while you can end this thread and let Reported's thread lay at peace as well :). Thanks. I would explain why it wouldn't work and the flaws in it, but that is a very in depth thing I'd have to get into, which I don't have the time for ATM since I'm going to eat subway right now :).

adwin
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
+1 rangepwnsmeel

Imagine all these kids begging for power levelling in Balefort actually getting to lvl 50+.
You will find yourself with a swarm of pseudo-high levels who don't know squat about strategies and other critical PL stuff.
And they WILL spam the pub game board. No more pub games for you then.

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
This thread is actualy for higher levels who have nulls they would like to level im not levelimg new people to the game this is just a way for me to male extta.cash helping expierianced players level there nulls not new players sorry i disent mention this

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Updated please refer to notes at the top of the page

Zeus
03-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Updated please refer to notes at the top of the page

Ok sounds good. In order to make them allowed to powerlevel, you should compose a short questionaire on the basic tactics of the game and various strategies. If they pass, you should power level them, if not. That means they probably leveled their first capped character and now want to do a second, without actually learning the tactics of the game.

Diodge
03-06-2011, 06:12 PM
not again. omg This crap made me loose a couple lower levels I liked runnng with.

I had a few people I took in that were lower levels. They had no clue what power leveling was till they read a thread about power leveling.
Then it was nothing but beg for this and beg for that. invite invite invite or they sneak in groups threw friends list. I would ask them to leave and they would get moody because there was a spot open.

Now-
I only add people level 50+. It made me not want to help or send anyone to forums.
The people are fine just hanging out and chillin. Then they see these p.lvl and its a crazy change.

WhoIsThis
03-06-2011, 06:18 PM
There is a simpler way to ensure that they do have some idea of what they are doing.

Have them present their high level character. This ensures that they actually have one. Then play with them in a fairly difficult level. Only power level the ones who are reasonably skilled.

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok sounds good. In order to make them allowed to powerlevel, you should compose a short questionaire on the basic tactics of the game and various strategies. If they pass, you should power level them, if not. That means they probably leveled their first capped character and now want to do a second, without actually learning the tactics of the game.

Smart man range that will be aded also

BlackRyder
03-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Can you help me lvl my archer to at least 45 and my bear to 20?

Zeus
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM

This guy knows how to play the game :). No need to worry about him.

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 06:31 PM
There is a simpler way to ensure that they do have some idea of what they are doing.

Have them present their high level character. This ensures that they actually have one. Then play with them in a fairly difficult level. Only power level the ones who are reasonably skilled.

Also a good idea but anyone could have a higher level charecter and just randomly cast skills and not notice what there doing

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 06:33 PM

Sure i can no problem ad naptownblunt and ill be on in 5 mins

BlackRyder
03-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Sure i can no problem ad naptownblunt and ill be on in 5 mins

thank you, but i didnt mean now, because my ipod is being stupid

WhoIsThis
03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Also a good idea but anyone could have a higher level charecter and just randomly cast skills and not notice what there doing

Ask them at the end of the level why they cast their spells in what order. They should have some idea of what they are talking about for them to be worth power levelling. I recommend also making sure that they are comfortable in their new class as well.

At the end of the day though, it's your power leveling service. Use your best judgment to see who should and shouldn't be levelled.

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 07:21 PM
For sure thanks for all the advice guys

Keohike
03-06-2011, 07:31 PM
i have a lvl 8 archer wud u mind helping me level to 56? u get all the greens thanks :)

noobmigo
03-06-2011, 07:43 PM
i have a lvl 8 archer wud u mind helping me level to 56? u get all the greens thanks :)

I'll try not to laugh. That would be WAYYYY too much work. Usually it's get to 1-20 and then you find a party.
Anyway, I'll need a alt (FloatingPiss, LvL 1, Lvled to 19 just in case Devyn's 19 contest comes around anytime soon.)

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 07:45 PM
As i know u from being around alot biopi i can plevel too for ur junk in ctk yes but lvl 56 is a a bit far lol how about too 53 then we just play together on sewer lol

Keohike
03-06-2011, 07:47 PM
53 sounds great ummm when will your office be open?

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll try not to laugh. That would be WAYYYY too much work. Usually it's get to 1-20 and then you find a party.
Anyway, I'll need a alt (FloatingPiss, LvL 1, Lvled to 19 just in case Devyn's 19 contest comes around anytime soon.)

Just let mknow when ur ready

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Ill be open in 30 mins running to get cigs real quick

naptownblunt
03-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Im open ad me in game for p leveling

elementalize
03-07-2011, 08:13 AM
hey would you mind lvling my mage lvl 11 to 40? (if theres time, maybe to lvl 45).(twinking :))
Thanks a lot.

Fyrce
03-07-2011, 11:36 AM
You could lead newbie groups through Forest Haven with your, say, level 10 or 15 and help people learn to play... or answer questions in Forest Haven and Dark Foerest...

Zerious
03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Well I don't support power leveling noobs, but I do support power-leveling elites who already know what they're doing. I ask to take my alt from 31 to 41. Just need to be able to solo PPyr

naptownblunt
03-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Im open and ready to plvl add me ingame. Naptownblunt

naptownblunt
03-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Im open now add me and join games

Lesrider
03-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Ow my eyes. Please use spell check. I've enough eye problems as is. Thanks :)

naptownblunt
03-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Closed. Due to inflatation

Keohike
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Closed. Due to inflatation

lol wat does that mean?

Zerious
03-09-2011, 10:02 PM
it means no more power leveling.

btw NTB, I still have those drops for you

Keohike
03-09-2011, 10:03 PM

I got that but closed due to "inflation' what inflation? lol

Zerious
03-09-2011, 10:04 PM
no clue honestly

naptownblunt
03-09-2011, 10:05 PM

Dont worry about it bro sell em get some exliers haha

naptownblunt
03-09-2011, 10:06 PM
I got that but closed due to "inflation' what inflation? lol

Well it means like over growth in population i may have mis spelled it cant be bothered to look it up lol

Keohike
03-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Ah ic, ya i was just wandering lol. I thought you meant other ppl plvl prices where lower than your or something. By the way you never power level me :(. I think you were afk when i msg in game. Sigh what kind of business you running here grrrrrrrrr. I demand compensation.

naptownblunt
03-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Ah ic, ya i was just wandering lol. I thought you meant other ppl plvl prices where lower than your or something. By the way you never power level me :(. I think you were afk when i msg in game. Sigh what kind of business you running here grrrrrrrrr. I demand compensation.

Haha well hey the other guys prices are pretty reasonable lol