PDA

View Full Version : So many questions..

Cowy
02-09-2015, 09:46 AM
okay.. So i have some questions.

First: lets say I open a locked rn, do i have a chance to get a arcane pet? Excluding sns, nekro and the other event pets. im talking about samael and maridos.

Second: whats the best gear a l41 rogue can have? Both for pve and pvp

Third: will abbadon, slag or the shark be available for plaf any time
Soon?

And finally will there be a plat sale any time soon?

regizakirs.rs
02-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Yes you have a chance to loot an arcane pet. I don't about know the best gear cause I don't play pvp. And I'm not sure about the last two.

notfaded1
02-09-2015, 10:03 AM
The best gear for level 41 rogue right now are frost bows, frost daggers, and imbued dark crystal armor. The best red pets you can actually get from locked right now are probably Maridos for pve and still sam for pvp... it's debatable about nekro.

Hiases
02-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Opening lockeds u can get arcane eggs(singe, samael, maridos) and the arcane fossil (item needed to craft necro egg).
Best gear for rugues are myth bows ( elondrian and frost) or gholish daggers ( which are better in pvp) / arcane ring (or myth ring if u cant afford it)/ new imbued helm & armor but myth set is still good / New myth pendant (or wild potency ).
Idk about questions 3-4 :(

Alcta
02-09-2015, 10:08 AM
1. Yes
2. Dont know
3. Yes

Candylicks
02-09-2015, 10:11 AM
okay.. So i have some questions.

First: lets say I open a locked rn, do i have a chance to get a arcane pet? Excluding sns, nekro and the other event pets. im talking about samael and maridos.

Second: whats the best gear a l41 rogue can have? Both for pve and pvp

Third: will abbadon, slag or the shark be available for plaf any time
Soon?

And finally will there be a plat sale any time soon?

1. The chances to loot arcane items are approx. 1:1000 in locked. If you open 500 you have a fairly good shot for red but I would say realistically the odds are 1:1000.
2. The imbued armor from the planar tombs is currently the top gear for rogue. You can mix and match the pieces to get the stats you prefer for your play style and PvE/PvP. Brutality gives you the most HP, Tactics the most crit, Potency the most dmg. The top rogue weapons are mythics- frost bow, elondrian bow, and goulish daggers.
3. Hard to tell, but yes they do bring back all of the mythic pets in egg form for sale.
4. Plat sales tend to run the last week of events, so the next MAJOR event with portals will most likely be the best plat sale. Valentine's day is not included in this, as it's not a portal event.

Cowy
02-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Okay thanks guys! But one more thing, I usually see players with like a black bow with a red glowing thingy on where the hand is placed. Which bow is that? And is it mythic/arcane?

Candylicks
02-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Okay thanks guys! But one more thing, I usually see players with like a black bow with a red glowing thingy on where the hand is placed. Which bow is that? And is it mythic/arcane?

The elondrian bow is brown with leaves = mythic

The frost bow is large and looks like it has ice on it = mythic

There is no arcane bow.

The most common bow other than mythic bows are the expedition ones which are legendary. They are dark and have some red on it around where the hand is, but they do not glow.

Migzorille
02-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Idk about the black bow but the red thing on their hands is a Blood Ruby of Shuyal a mythic ring

Alcta
02-09-2015, 10:19 AM

Maybe it gem ?

Cowy
02-09-2015, 10:24 AM
I think candy is right. I've seen players with the blood ring with the glowing red thing. Um there is a guy called termizorrpl on youtube, he uses it :p

Rx8
02-09-2015, 10:53 AM
The blood ruby of shuyal is thw mythic ring which gives a glowy appearance on the hands while equipped. Just to clear things Up.

Hiases
02-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Probably is the devourer bow , it 's a black twink weapon whit a red light effect ....

GinjaNinja
02-09-2015, 03:23 PM

The "black bow" is most likely a expedition bow of brut/pot. The red glowing/partical affect is from having a blood ruby equipped (Which shows up on the players left hand)