PDA

View Full Version : Mega Mage prices are ridiculous

BlackRyder
03-06-2011, 07:36 PM
The prices for these seem to change every 12 hours, can we come up with a set price like we did for the lvl 5+15 crafted items?

Ellyidol
03-06-2011, 07:40 PM
It works for any sort of gear.

Unfortunately for my timezone, when I'm up, majority are asleep, meaning less competition on price on the CS and viceversa.

KingFu
03-06-2011, 07:42 PM
It works for any sort of gear.

Unfortunately for my timezone, when I'm up, majority are asleep, meaning less competition on price on the CS and viceversa.

Can be a good or bad thing depending on if you're selling or buying.

Keohike
03-06-2011, 07:43 PM
i agree greedy ppl always want to suck the gold out of the poor players. So any kind person who selling mega mage, feel free to sell me at reduced price. :)

Ellyidol
03-06-2011, 07:45 PM

Usually bad.

If I sell at high price when lesser people on, they don't buy and it either expires, or when more people are up I get underpriced.

If I'm buying at that time, there's only the expensive ones on CS :( Lol.

There are good and bad times though. :)

BlackRyder
03-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Despite the fact that the prices do change depending on the amount of people that are online, usually the prices change from day to day. As a matter of fact, i believe that the robes were worth 450k or something around that price range.

Royce
03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Prices fluctuate for a number of reasons, including availability. Some of the very rare items are extremely high when only a couple are being sold, then drop somewhat if more people try to list them. Also all level 55 MM prices have risen a bit recently due to the set bonuses being added. There's nothing you can really do about it except be patient, farm, and look for deals.

Kossi
03-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I dont do either, so im good ;)

BlackRyder
03-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I guess i have to wait for an extremely good deal when i farm

Inching
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
i'll have to wait till im level 100 for the MM lvl 55 to price drop... lame

DawnInfinity
03-06-2011, 09:09 PM
I agree... :/

FluffNStuff
03-06-2011, 11:09 PM
i'll have to wait till im level 100 for the MM lvl 55 to price drop... lame

57 should be fine ;)

Norbert
03-06-2011, 11:29 PM
You guys complaining about the price would list it at half price if you got the drop? A quarter? What would be the non-greedy price for a level 55 gemstone wand? If there were 2 in there at 800K, you would list yours for 200?

It isn't greed, it's just what the market will bear. It's part of the game. If you don't enjoy it, get some of the very nice oranges/greens/purples, which are almost free and very worthy of running the sewers in, then happily ignore the CS.

I'm running stronghold mostly these days for the wee chance of the MM Bracer I need, but can't get myself to pop 900K for... :P

RedRyder
03-06-2011, 11:55 PM
My brothers just mad because in two consecutive games two different people got MM robes lol. He got a sewer queen robe but was disappointed when he saw how much he could get and that it wasn't enough for the MM

I do believe it's overpriced (the bracer is just nuts). I had to sell all my rift void and cosmos sets reducing my bird to nudity thus freezing him at 50 and useless and I still had to borrow 100k from kenemily just to afford the robe. It's ludicrous. I remember when items never went past 80k ....