PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Doframingo
02-10-2015, 09:50 AM
I'm new just hitted lvl 14, and i want badly that wolf mask in auction xd, were i can farm it?

Mkthekiller
02-11-2015, 05:55 AM
I'm new just hitted lvl 14, and i want badly that wolf mask in auction xd, were i can farm it?

You can not farm it, it is only available by the orange ghost in the halloween event, but sadly it is decided by the CEO of sts that there will be no more updates in all games developed by them except AL. So, if it continues you can only buy it, no way to drop it. :(

Doframingo
02-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Oh my, thanks for the info

Mkthekiller
02-12-2015, 05:23 AM

Yw.. :)

Phantomas
02-12-2015, 07:29 AM

Btw which wolf mask were u looking for?
The White Wolf Mask doesnt drop anymore, that was event related ( Halloween )
But there is another mask ( Black wolfmask wth Red glowing Eyes ) , this mask still drops. Miniboss Grant Hauer drops it (if ur lucky).
U can find miniboss Grant Hauer (= a big bad wolf ) on Fresnel and/or Worlmen map. Grant Hauer is a miniboss appears at random and drops the black wolfmask at random.
(FYI black wolfmask is called 'The assistant')

Mkthekiller
02-13-2015, 05:25 AM
But there is another mask ( Black wolfmask wth Red glowing Eyes ) , this mask still drops. Miniboss Grant Hauer drops it (if ur lucky).
U can find miniboss Grant Hauer (= a big bad wolf ) on Fresnel and/or Worlmen map. Grant Hauer is a miniboss appears at random and drops the black wolfmask at random.

Eeks... I didn't noticed that he just said wolf mask... I thought he said white wolf mask. :disillusionment:

Doframingo
02-14-2015, 06:06 AM

What level i need to be for that?

Mkthekiller
02-15-2015, 03:29 AM
What level i need to be for that?

You can equip as well as drop it at any lvl, but the best is lvl 25+ to drop it as those missions are quite hard with low lvls, but the best is lvl 36.

Doframingo
02-17-2015, 06:15 AM
You can equip as well as drop it at any lvl, but the best is lvl 25+ to drop it as those missions are quite hard with low lvls, but the best is lvl 36.

Okey now i'm level 19 but ill wait to be 25

Bererkermode
02-28-2015, 04:25 AM
hello welcome to dl enjoy your stay, i want a pet too but cant find it im on lvl19

Exol
04-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Welcome to Dark Legends. I hope you enjoy your journey and a load of friend making. :)

mooeeww
05-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Welcome to DL