PDA

View Full Version : Arcane armor

cux
02-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Maybe its time for arcane armor.
We have also an acrane ring and arcane weapons. I think, arcane armor is really nice. Full arcane is nice.

Kingofninjas
02-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Hell no!

Spell
02-10-2015, 02:03 PM
We have also an acrane ring and arcane weapons. I think, arcane armor is really nice. Full arcane is nice.

And maybe its time for a vex mythoclast gun for every character..but pls no nerfs ;P

xclyklcx
02-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Seeing rouges 1shotting everything is nice? Lel bro there are enough gears out there atm let the guys enjoy their dark crystal sets ...:) Its not something that have to be added to the game atm IMO. There are things which are more important!

Encase
02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Seeing rouges 1shotting everything is nice? Lel bro there are enough gears out there atm let the guys enjoy their dark crystal sets ...:) Its not something that have to be added to the game atm IMO. There are things which are more important!
Yup... an arcane bow is more important[emoji14]

xclyklcx
02-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Even more bad :)

Newcomx
02-11-2015, 03:56 AM

This can kill the game.

Rx8
02-11-2015, 04:23 AM

Well...i could agree but people need to catch up with the current best gears like imbued and planar pendant. There would be another gap between the poor and the rich, the planar tombs can boost your wealth too but i cannot assure how much it can. You can farm somewhat golds and some ankhs from the arena chests. Depends on how well luck decides to stay with you.

Haligali
02-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Imbued is arcane, very hard to get and got nice stats. Dont let yourself confused with colours, eg, the lvl41 ancient planar pendant is dropping at arcane rarity, arcane stats, arcane proc, it is 'just' mythic for some reason.

nevercan
02-11-2015, 04:51 AM
This can kill the game.

It wil imagin rouges with 7khp,2400armor 1kdmg and 100%crit with that armor.

Danisafi
02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
Yeah arcane armor -best idea ever ! Just destroy pvp for the 95% of players who wont be abled to pay 100m+ , but who Cares of them :) just go on making the low worth of skill even less worth. Dumbest idea ever since

Twix
02-11-2015, 07:54 AM
We need items to bridge the gap.. not to make it further

xclyklcx
02-11-2015, 08:40 AM
We need a system like it was in season 1-2 where u farmed ur items hardly from elites..hopefully this will come back in the new season

Yumisa
02-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Arcane Armour will extend the already huge gap between good geared people and maxed geared people. Like...Seriously....PvP will die.

Titanfall
02-11-2015, 04:34 PM
We need a system like it was in season 1-2 where u farmed ur items hardly from elites..hopefully this will come back in the new season
This already is back. Farm planar tombs open planar chests loot the best armor. It just requires hard work, effort, time, and determination.

xclyklcx
02-11-2015, 04:56 PM
This already is back. Farm planar tombs open planar chests loot the best armor. It just requires hard work, effort, time, and determination.
Lol thats only armor and Helm still need weapon and ring from locked

Farminer's
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM
It wil imagin rouges with 7khp,2400armor 1kdmg and 100%crit with that armor.
Already saw a rogue with 7k HP lmao

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Danisafi
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM
This already is back. Farm planar tombs open planar chests loot the best armor. It just requires hard work, effort, time, and determination.<br />
Lol thats only armor and Helm still need weapon and ring from locked<br/>
You may didnt notice it but there are many players who Farmed nearly their whole gold . You just need to loot something worth and merch a bit , so you cant say "nothins" farmable

Titanfall
02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
Lol thats only armor and Helm still need weapon and ring from locked
Farm gold for a good weapon and ring well save up for ur whole life xD

xclyklcx
02-11-2015, 05:31 PM
This already is back. Farm planar tombs open planar chests loot the best armor. It just requires hard work, effort, time, and determination.<br />
Lol thats only armor and Helm still need weapon and ring from locked<br/>
You may didnt notice it but there are many players who Farmed nearly their whole gold . You just need to loot something worth and merch a bit , so you cant say "nothins" farmable
Zzz read before u talk i've never said u cant make gold but too much items are just avaible from lockeds so it means that u cant farm all of the best stuff in game . In season 1 u could

Danisafi
02-11-2015, 05:36 PM
So you are of the opinion that there shouldn't be something Kind like an in game lottery , with rewards only obtainable by opening them and having immense luck? This will never happen .Maybe they'll set 1-2 items free to farm but there will always be stuff like arcane shard