PDA

View Full Version : Planar or Tindirin?

Merchadia
02-10-2015, 02:55 PM
I was a bit curious to know which is better to farm, Planar Or Tindirin? I mean both have a good profit if dedication is induced, but some have told me that Planar has its own advantages and im curious to know, which is better?

Trenton
02-10-2015, 03:36 PM
I feel like farming teeth in Tindirin is the only worthy thing to do there, considering Dragonite bars are 150 teeth.

Planar however, has much better rewards imo. Running the Tombs can loot you chests that have a chance at Arcane Fossil, (I believe, not sure) and Dark Crystal items that can be crafted into the Imbued items. You can also get Breeze egg, Planar chests, and recipes to craft the Dark Crystal items. Running the Planar Arena has a chance at the Mythic Pendant Recipe, which can be sold as of now for over 10m gold. I know there's more I'm missing but I believe those are the basics of it.

Merchadia
02-10-2015, 03:45 PM
I feel like farming teeth in Tindirin is the only worthy thing to do there, considering Dragonite bars are 150 teeth.

Planar however, has much better rewards imo. Running the Tombs can loot you chests that have a chance at Arcane Fossil, (I believe, not sure) and Dark Crystal items that can be crafted into the Imbued items. You can also get Breeze egg, Planar chests, and recipes to craft the Dark Crystal items. Running the Planar Arena has a chance at the Mythic Pendant Recipe, which can be sold as of now for over 10m gold. I know there's more I'm missing but I believe those are the basics of it.

Hmm I see, thanks bud! [emoji16]

Omisace
02-10-2015, 04:16 PM
If you're willing to spend gold/plat for ankhs then arena is the way to go.
After a four boss run you get an Arena Master's Chest with a chance of Mythic Pendant Recipe (ultra rare) as a lucky drop. You get a chance of looting an Arcane Fossil (ultra rare), Undead Vials (rare) and ankhs when opening the chest.
This aspect of the game is like a semi-pay-to-play gamble. You can go for x consecutive runs and get nothing. "Semi" because if you have a good team you can get through all four bosses without wasting a single ankh but this is rare especially on random pugs.

If you are more of a crate farmer/sure profit over time with little investment just for potting then Normal/Elite Tindirin Wilds tooth farming it is.

If you are a bit of both then farm Elite Caves of Tarewa. Most probably with luck elixir you can loot Shadowlurk's Egg if you can familiarize yourself with the map and find a party to run with.

Merchadia
02-10-2015, 07:12 PM
I agree with your advice on this. I only caution running the Arena because it can become very, very expensive and bankrupt someone well before they ever loot a recipe and almost certainly before they loot a Nekro.

oooooooh

regizakirs.rs
02-10-2015, 11:33 PM
As previously stated by the very good gamers. If you have ankhs and gold my vote would be to go to the arena or tombs.