PDA

View Full Version : Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Seoratrek
02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=121232&d=1423261168

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming PvP Tournament.

Main Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207626-Spacetime-Presents-Cupid-s-Clash!-A-Level-15-Twink-TDM-Tournament-Sign-Up-Now!

Spell
02-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Firstt
(Cant wait for that vanity!! Tehihi)

Alcta
02-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Niice... :) Angel vanity ;o

Mortalninja
02-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Woot :)

Ravager
02-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Arcane pets are allowed? :/

conradev
02-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Rav sign me up with u.. ill text my gear

conradev
02-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Arcane pets are allowed? :/

sign us up

xclyklcx
02-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Can the next event be lv13-15 pls ...AS remiem said in the lv41 tournament livestream ...

siddhant
02-06-2015, 09:20 PM
question team with 3 different arcane pet allowed?

Akatsuuki
02-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Exclusive for just 15? O.o

Visiting
02-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Off topic - The rogue in the picture used at the top of th thread is using Arcane Ring even though it's a lvl 15 tourney, GG :P

siddhant
02-07-2015, 02:16 AM
are we allowed to use trulle or will he be parked?(sorry if it is a nubby question just my first tournament)

Rx8
02-07-2015, 02:32 AM
are we allowed to use trulle or will he be parked?(sorry if it is a nubby question just my first tournament)

Remi or IGoVroom would be using the /killall code to take down trulle i believe...

siddhant
02-07-2015, 02:55 AM
Remi or IGoVroom would be using the /killall code to take down trulle i believe...

It is tdm and we arent allowed to use trulle:( and another question suppose if my team is able to kill a rouge from the opposite team then will they regroup or the fight will go 2vs3?these ques are imp
since it decides the skills/pet my team will use

alphabane
02-07-2015, 03:23 AM
cool i wanna join *o*

Donquixoth
02-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Lvl 14 :(.

abassion
02-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Why no 16 lol...
15lv player a few

Bunny♥
02-07-2015, 04:39 AM
It is tdm and we arent allowed to use trulle:( and another question suppose if my team is able to kill a rouge from the opposite team then will they regroup or the fight will go 2vs3?these ques are imp

No need to depend on trulle, ur aim is only to get to 20 as fast as u can, no need to stop the game to let the other team to re group or what so ever....

GuardianTwo
02-07-2015, 05:22 AM
I have a rouge lvl15 (even have mage but not proper build) , i want to participate , but dont have team, if anyone can add me, I will surely do some practice with you guys who can add me, and you can decide whether to keep me or no?(plz PM me)
Just a doubt: If in qualifying round, one of main is not present and is played by sub, and they qualify, can main player still play final. If can play , how will be the rewards given(considering they won). And if even final is played by sub how will be rewards given?(considering they still won). Kind of stupid doubt but just want to clarify. It can be my first tournament if I can get a team :) or maybe if a team gets me :P

Kalahesi
02-07-2015, 05:39 AM
So it's not gonna be one arcane pet per team?

Trueson
02-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Prizes:

• 500 platinum per player for the winning team + Special Prize (TBA)
• 200 platinum per player for the runner up + Special Prize (TBA)
For does who don't know what TBA Means: the definition of TBA is "To Be Announced". Anyway I hope it's a banner or a unique vanity set :) I'll sub later ;)

Rx8
02-07-2015, 05:47 AM
Best of Luck to all participants!

Castellann
02-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Get ready! Sign-Up Now for Spacetime's Official Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament.

Date & Time: Saturday, February 28th, 2015 | 10:00 a.m CST

Number of Teams: 16
Style:Team Death Match
Type: Single Elimination
Level Requirement: L15

Tournament Description:
This tournament will consist of 16 teams with 3 players on each team fighting a single elimination style bracket in a classic Team Death Match tournament. The team at the end of the match with the most kills will proceed to the next bracket. Each team must consist of: 1 Warrior, 1 Rogue and 1 Sorcerer

Registration and Qualifying Rounds
Team registration will close at 12:00pm CST on Thursday February 12th, 2014. Between Friday 2/12 and Friday 2/27 VroomIGoFast and Remiem will contact Team Captains on an individual basis to conduct the tournament qualifying rounds. Qualifying teams will move on to the Tournament on Saturday 2/28.

Matches will be played in the following fashion:
• All team captains will be responsible for checking in with a Game Moderator (Remiem or VroomIGoFast) at least 10 minutes before the tournament begins. Teams that do not check-in by the designated time will be disqualified. Checking-in just means sending a PM to either moderator in game and confirming that you and your team are online and ready to play.
• Players will meet in game. VroomIGoFast or Remiem will invite the players from each team to their party before moving to the TDM room.
• VroomIGoFast and Remiem will be present in all matches to announce the start of each match.
• Red Team will gather with VroomIGoFast and Blue Team will gather with Remiem. The match begins after both Vroom and Remiem say "Go!"
• The match will proceed as normal. The team with the most kills will proceed to the next bracket.*

*The first rounds will consist of only one match to determine who proceeds. Finals will be evaluated on the best team out of 3 matches.

Tournament Rules:

Disclaimer: Upon entering this tournament, you and your team members confirm that they have read each section of this thread and fully understand what is required to enter this tournament. Participants must also understand that failure to comply to any of the rules will result in their and possibly their team's immediate disqualification.

• No macros
• No trash talking before, during or after any tournament match. If any team player is found to be trash talking or engaging in unsportsmanlike behavior, they will be disqualified and the team will not be allowed to sub in another player.
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each class), should a team member fail to appear at the designated start time.
• A minimum of 3 players is required to enter the tournament, subs are encouraged but not required. However, a team without 3 members present at the start of the tournament will be disqualified.
• You may only select one pet to be used for the duration of each match. Only one of each pet will be allowed per team, per match. (Example: Only 1 player per team may use Samael, etc.)
• You may edit your gear before the tournament, but may not switch gear once teams have been matched and the tournament begins.
• One is not allowed to switch out team-members once the tournament has started, so, choose your teammates wisely.
• Players may not participate on multiple teams. This includes subs.
• You may sub in another player before or in between matches only Not once it is in progress.

• ANY RULES BROKEN MUST BE VERIFIED BY REMIEM OR VROOMIGOFAST TO RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OR CORRECTIVE ACTION.

Note: These rules are subject to change at any time before the tournament begins.

Prizes:

• 500 platinum per player for the winning team + Special Prize (TBA)
• 200 platinum per player for the runner up + Special Prize (TBA)

How to Register:

• All team members MUST have a Forum Account to enter
• Select a Team Captain, this player will be responsible for registering your team for the tournament
• The designated Team Captain should reply to this post with the following information:

Note:ALL gear must be listed for your entry to count as complete. That means we need to know Armor, Helm, Weapon, Ring and Pendant for each player and sub.

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Note: Your registration will not be considered complete until all information above is provided. Please do not "Reserve" posts. Incomplete entries will be removed.

[B]Best of luck to you all, and let the games begin!!

Finally something for twinks ^^

tdmkillerrr
02-07-2015, 08:14 AM
-__- only for lvl 15 twinks pshhh... Yea good job sts forget about the other lvl's next time why not have a voting poll for lvls enter not everyone has lvl 15 twink think bigger next time

Higuani
02-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Looks intresting, i have an timed char level15. Might think about to swap to pvp for once.

Is paragems allowed? Because might just not sign up because that lol

Wildy
02-07-2015, 10:15 AM
A few Questions there:
1. Is trulle using going to be allowed?
2. Is there a limit of arcane pets per team?
3. Is there a limit to the number of para stones each team or player can possess?
4. After a team member of the team of 3 dies, do the opponents continue to hit the remaining 2 or does everyone have to wait for opponents to regroup?

Please reply as soon as you see this because these determine how players must decide their pets and strategy.
And thanks for having a twink tourney woot :D

Akatsuuki
02-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Hey nabbed I can ip be sub akatsuukii here

Akatsuuki
02-07-2015, 11:24 AM
On candy I can sub too ^_^

Trueson
02-07-2015, 12:12 PM
If I sub to someone's team and they win the tournament I get the prizes too even if I don't fight?

Alcta
02-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Pff...
Present only for players what have money ... LOL...

lethaljade
02-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Bleh I wana do this but I doubt ill find a team.

Svvords
02-07-2015, 11:29 PM
wow! great teams here, this is gonna be an interesting tourney :)

GuardianTwo
02-07-2015, 11:41 PM
I need a team, if anyone can add me up! Have a rouge Lvl15

Akatsuuki
02-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Available here anyone can take me ^_^

Primeblades
02-08-2015, 12:22 PM
i was gonna ask luvburst to join my team
Urghh nvm gl.

Im your sub right bro? Do you have a rogue and a mage for your team or are you still lookin?

Trueson
02-08-2015, 01:59 PM
If I sub to someone's team and they win the tournament I get the prizes too even if I don't fight?
Could someone answer to my question? I'm confused.

Arrowz
02-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Yes

siddhant
02-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Im your sub right bro? Do you have a rogue and a mage for your team or are you still lookin?
Yup bro ur a sub mage and i have a rouge in mind but yet ask her as per tank i have options...

Nostek
02-08-2015, 05:06 PM
So if and when there isn't 16 teams of lvl 15s will they let others vote on a different level or just roll with it?

siddhant
02-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Nvm bro me not taking part all rouges and tanks are like they cant fight agaisnt teams with 3arcane pets

ilmercenario
02-08-2015, 08:14 PM
wow nice

Ravager
02-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Nvm bro me not taking part all rouges and tanks are like they cant fight agaisnt teams with 3arcane pets

I think the allowance of arcane pets is discouraging many people to sign up as well. I would prefer no arcane pets for this tournament as well. We hardly have any signups so far.

Primeblades
02-09-2015, 12:07 AM
aww ok. Im not trying to play because i think ill win, just plaing for fun :)

I think the allowance of arcane pets is discouraging many people to sign up as well. I would prefer no arcane pets for this tournament as well. We hardly have any signups so far.

I agree :(

Akatsuuki
02-09-2015, 12:36 AM
just put some restrictions like no sns and nekro I think it's for affordable for people to purchase or have singe hj glacian etc

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 12:37 AM

true, remi should be aware about arcane pets on twinks. This bracket is active but no one wanted to register due to arcane competitors, sad =/

like what I did on my mini twink tourney, the registration was flooded (aside from mages since mages arent that active on twinks) because theres no arcane pet allowed. Just my opinion @@

Ravager
02-09-2015, 01:28 AM
true, remi should be aware about arcane pets on twinks. This bracket is active but no one wanted to register due to arcane competitors, sad =/

like what I did on my mini twink tourney, the registration was flooded (aside from mages since mages arent that active on twinks) because theres no arcane pet allowed. Just my opinion @@

Agreed. You back your opinion up with evidence from your recent tournament as well. So it makes sense.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 02:45 AM
i can already pick int team is gonna win maridos sam nekro i tried a 3vs3 with pronoobs again they using glacian sam and singe and my team lost all 10 rounds lol

Gess
02-09-2015, 04:03 AM
Please do not allow arcane pets. (And breeze lol)

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 04:26 AM

Sts should also try and get the message out in game not all twinks are on the forums.

i can already pick int team is gonna win maridos sam nekro i tried a 3vs3 with pronoobs again they using glacian sam and singe and my team lost all 10 rounds lol

Int or satty their teams atm seem to have the biggest chances of winning.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Sts should also try and get the message out in game not all twinks are on the forums.

Int or satty their teams atm seem to have the biggest chances of winning.

agreed both of their curses lasts very long where as the other 2 team mages are usng breeze and honestly killing mages with breeze are very easy

Encase
02-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Pets arent all i know much people killing wars mages or rogues with arcane pets

I actually think people who have much skill have a better chance to win the tournament. Also u need good tactic too win u cant just rambo in there.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Pets arent all i know much people killing wars mages or rogues with arcane pets

I actually think people who have much skill have a better chance to win the tournament. Also u need good tactic too win u cant just rambo in there.
Dude wake up gear /pets>skills nowdays
Sure tactics will play an important role timing ur curse,heal shield choosing the one to target will all play a big role but legendary pets are no comparision to sam
maridos and nekhro zzz

Encase
02-09-2015, 06:05 AM
Dude wake up gear /pets>skills nowdays
Sure tactics will play an important role timing ur curse,heal shield choosing the one to target will all play a big role but legendary pets are no comparision to sam
maridos and nekhro zzz
I really think and i know that gyrm blinky and dova are very good dova is good for health and stats, blinky for crit, and gyrm for damage and speed btw friends of me win vs with passive speed skills to get faster to packs

Avshow
02-09-2015, 06:11 AM
need team...

siddhant
02-09-2015, 06:47 AM
I really think and i know that gyrm blinky and dova are very good dova is good for health and stats, blinky for crit, and gyrm for damage and speed btw friends of me win vs with passive speed skills to get faster to packs
So u mean to say that skills>gear still?if yes i would give u an example on my next post to prove gear>skill.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Appeltjes as my forum name :p americans seem to have trouble spelling it that way:).
Tss u got the strongest team i am jelly!!!

Encase
02-09-2015, 07:00 AM
need team...
Class?

Encase
02-09-2015, 07:01 AM
So u mean to say that skills>gear still?if yes i would give u an example on my next post to prove gear>skill.
Yes i mean

siddhant
02-09-2015, 07:16 AM
Yes i mean
Kk here u go
To prove that gear>skills
So zeus and conradev had vs with both of them using the same gear at the start and conra won then in next round zeus used planar pendant hence better gear and was able to defeat conradev hence proving my theory gear>skills.

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 07:31 AM
no need to cry for maridos, singes, sns and nekros TBH but the point here is there will be no competition if this tournament allows 3 arcane pets per team. I would suggest to limit the arcane pets by 1 arcane pet per team, sounds fair, no?

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Funny how most people complaining about arcane pets are the endgamers...

Avshow
02-09-2015, 07:41 AM
rogue

siddhant
02-09-2015, 07:43 AM
no need to cry for maridos, singes, sns and nekros TBH but the point here is there will be no competition if this tournament allows 3 arcane pets per team. I would suggest to limit the arcane pets by 1 arcane pet per team, sounds fair, no?
Wew u clearly hosted a better tournament than sts is doing clearly evident from the no of players participating and i dont think so sts can go on to make a big change like limit the arcane pets cauz the ppl who buyed it just for tournament sake it would be unfair on that part i hope sts decides in future to host a competition where sts themselved provide the 2player with gear
And players cant gem or alter those gear and are reqd to return the gear after their round ends as per pet u could be given like choice to choose from any4 pets(legendary)like blinky dova colton ribbit etc this will interest a lot of players and the winner would be decided on basis of their skills rather than gear just my opinion ty.

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 07:44 AM

i guess you want a lame tournament then, look no one is registering. 4 teams to fight? meh, thats not a tournament anymore.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 07:44 AM

Cauz they dont wanna spend 15m on a char which they will use only for 15 days:p

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Cauz they dont wanna spend 15m on a char which they will use only for 15 days:p

My thought exactly, u can't sell the pet anymore :p

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 07:46 AM
i guess you want a lame tournament then, look no one is registering. 4 teams to fight? meh, thats not a tournament anymore.

Let sts just say it in game once an hour, half of the twinks don't use the forums, it isn't for arcane pets that people aren't registering.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Let sts just say it in game once an hour, half of the twinks don't use the forums, it isn't for arcane pets that people aren't registering.
Yup they might wanna join each lvl15 guilds i guess there would only be 6or 7 spend 30mins with them tell them all abt the tournament and forums and maybe u will have ppl willing to participate

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Wew u clearly hosted a better tournament than sts is doing clearly evident from the no of players participating and i dont think so sts can go on to make a big change like limit the arcane pets cauz the ppl who buyed it just for tournament sake it would be unfair on that part i hope sts decides in future to host a competition where sts themselved provide the 2player with gear
And players cant gem or alter those gear and are reqd to return the gear after their round ends as per pet u could be given like choice to choose from any4 pets(legendary)like blinky dova colton ribbit etc this will interest a lot of players and the winner would be decided on basis of their skills rather than gear just my opinion ty.

lel, thanks for the compliment. :-)

Trueson
02-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Agree. Tvvig's team didn't posted yet but he got a pro team : tvvig (nekro) trix (sns) regretless (sns) definitely they will win.
P.S. I'm originalthor fra (= u remember me?

Trueson
02-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Could someone answer to my question? I'm confused.

If I sub to someone's team and they win the tournament I get the prizes too even if I don't fight?i'm waiting for an answer....

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Well, lets just wait tho maybe they will register last minute. All i want to see is a good tournament like the past tourneys, lol. Should reach 16 teams xD

Arrowz
02-09-2015, 08:15 AM
So if and when there isn't 16 teams of lvl 15s will they let others vote on a different level or just roll with it?

This, bring the tourney to 17 so we can show these endgamers how to pvp

siddhant
02-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Agree. Tvvig's team didn't posted yet but he got a pro team : tvvig (nekro) trix (sns) regretless (sns) definitely they will win.
err tvig team?i guess tvig aint taking part and trix is on vacation or sumthing havent been active and regretless is int and his team is already registered they gonna use maridos,singe,nekro

Arrowz
02-09-2015, 08:16 AM
i'm waiting for an answer....

Yes u will, i said this before

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 08:18 AM

Regretless already has a team and in most of the tournaments you're not allowed to use multiple pets of the same kind.

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 08:19 AM
err tvig team?i guess tvig aint taking part and trix is on vacation or sumthing havent been active and regretless is int and his team is already registered they gonna use maridos,singe,nekro

Trix is on atm :p

Trueson
02-09-2015, 09:16 AM
I have no idea tho...I've asked tvvig yesterday in-game and he said that in his team are trix and regretless.

Trueson
02-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Yes u will, i said this before
Ah thanks i haven't seen your previous post. :)

toxorto
02-09-2015, 10:02 AM
4 teams singed up now and only 4 more days left until the registration ends. I am personally a rogue twink at this bracket and I can't find a good tank/mage who wants to participate!

Higuani
02-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Up the levels 16s and 17s

And you will see more as 16 teams thats for sure =)

xclyklcx
02-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Fralines level 13-15 1vs1 pvp tournament no arcane pets was awesome...id love to See that again..cuz its really hard to find a good team if u dont want to lose 20-0

Candylicks
02-09-2015, 11:03 AM
UpYourAssault

Best. Name. Ever

And I am cheering for you guys!!!!

Brufuzzz
02-09-2015, 11:22 AM
You will never get 16 teams signed for this tournament... I am curious if there are even 16 pvp mages active on lv 15?

I don't think that it has anything to do with allowing an arcane pet or not, cause with Fraline's tournament you also only had like 4 mages signed in total.

Perhaps you should also allow a setup like: 1x warrior and 2x rogue.

@Venomisiz post: I agree with him to announce this tournament in-game as well each hour.. A lot people aren't aware yet about this tournament. (p.s. Venomisiz is chubby)

toxorto
02-09-2015, 11:33 AM
+1 mages are so freaking hard to get in a team!

Ravager
02-09-2015, 11:48 AM

And the others just aren't posting or are twinks. How about I say most of the people complaining about arcane pets are male? Just shedding some light into the possible lack of signups and what discourages some of my friends signing up. We're all just people who want to play too.

Without arcane pets, people (whether it be higher level twinks or endgamers) would have a slightly higher chance to make a brand new level 15 before the 28th of February and enter with a legendary/mythic pet. Sure gear might be a problem but it takes care of one of the bigger concerns for them. Some may have close friends they can borrow from. Some may be able to buy gear before tournament and resell afterwards. Some may not.

Maybe with arcane pet limitation, people may even make a quick level 15 mage.

Just trying to be constructive here.

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 11:57 AM
You will never get 16 teams signed for this tournament... I am curious if there are even 16 pvp mages active on lv 15?

I don't think that it has anything to do with allowing an arcane pet or not, cause with Fraline's tournament you also only had like 4 mages signed in total.

@Venomisiz post: I agree with him to announce this tournament in-game as well each hour.. A lot people aren't aware yet about this tournament. (p.s. Venomisiz is chubby)

Uhmmm int, satty, keyli, sid, leave (if he's still here), contains those are about all the mages I can call from the top of my head xD

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 11:59 AM
And the others just aren't posting or are twinks. How about I say most of the people complaining about arcane pets are male? Just shedding some light into the possible lack of signups and what discourages some of my friends signing up. We're all just people who want to play too.

Without arcane pets, people (whether it be higher level twinks or endgamers) would have a slightly higher chance to make a brand new level 15 before the 28th of February and enter with a legendary/mythic pet. Sure gear might be a problem but it takes care of one of the bigger concerns for them. Some may have close friends they can borrow from. Some may be able to buy gear before tournament and resell afterwards. Some may not.

Maybe with arcane pet limitation, people may even make a quick level 15 mage.

Just trying to be constructive here.

My post was ment to say that most endgamers just want to quickly buy some gear which they can resell again for a not to big loss, pets however you can't resell so they want a tournament with the cheaper pets. If your friends don't sign up then that's fully their choice, I can say the exact same about the endgame pvp tournament.

DiddyMakeit
02-09-2015, 12:09 PM
As I read this tread it saddens me to see how many ppl don't want to sign up for fear or arcane pets. This is the first twink tournament in the history of the game. All twinks should be signing up just to support twinking and future twink tournaments. So what if you don't have arcane this time hopefully you get one by the time the next one comes. I don't think restricting pets is the way to go because as soon as that happens ppl will want to restrict the amount of para stones and eyes ppl have in their gears.

I hope this tournament signifies lvl15 as an official AL twink lvl and will encourage other twinks to either lvl to 15 or create new twinks to come and participate in future lvl15 tourneys.

Dill1sHere
02-09-2015, 12:50 PM
This one will really be something.
I'd say it'll be tough for karma this time :P
Lots of full time twinks wanna take that lead :D

Dill1sHere
02-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Tbh Otto, I think it is lack of teams that is going on.
As of now, Grins has no team... No tank, and no Mage.
It's tough to find someone and join in for us.
I do hope many "lower" twinks will join in.
Just look at Twinkabella if you wanna see an OP Dova people ;)

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 01:29 PM

There's enough op rogues left tbh, it's mostly the mages that are rare.

Encase
02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Uhmmm int, satty, keyli, sid, leave (if he's still here), contains those are about all the mages I can call from the top of my head xD

HEY Contains is sub from sattys team yaay i wish them gl

Goldenlotus
02-09-2015, 02:14 PM
I am confused as to why no arcane pets wasn't an issue at the end game tourney? It's much cheaper to gear a twink after all.
And as anyone who actually plays level 15 knows, the issue with sign-up is the lack of pro mages. This has to do with the class faults of course.
As someone who worked hard in game to save gold and buy good pets, this would be really disappointing; especially since I bought my pet with this tourney in mind :-/
As was mentioned, if we take out arcane pets there is still the issue of some having many more para and eye gems than others. Should we not allow those as well?

bradley.whelan1
02-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Need a team im lvl 15 singe rogue 202 damage pm me on my 41 ign xxbradlesxx looking for a team

Zeus
02-09-2015, 03:07 PM
I am confused as to why no arcane pets wasn't an issue at the end game tourney? It's much cheaper to gear a twink after all.
And as anyone who actually plays level 15 knows, the issue with sign-up is the lack of pro mages. This has to do with the class faults of course.
As someone who worked hard in game to save gold and buy good pets, this would be really disappointing; especially since I bought my pet with this tourney in mind :-/
As was mentioned, if we take out arcane pets there is still the issue of some having many more para and eye gems than others. Should we not allow those as well?

It was not an issue at end game tournament because most players already have an arcane pet in end game. However, most players do not have an arcane ring at end game. So, they did not allow arcane rings to be used in the tournament. Now, with twinking, not many players have arcane pets. So, in a way, arcane pets are the twink player's arcane ring. I believe this is the reason why people are requesting to disallow them or limit the amount of arcane pets per team.

Adonisius
02-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Registration closed since the last year ????

[CENTER]121232
Registration and Qualifying Rounds
Team registration will close at 12:00pm CST on Thursday February 12th, 2014. Between Friday 2/12 and Friday 2/27 VroomIGoFast and Remiem will contact Team Captains on an individual basis to conduct the tournament qualifying rounds. Qualifying teams will move on to the Tournament on Saturday 2/28.

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Registration closed since the last year ????

She keeps on making that mistake:p

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 03:31 PM
It was not an issue at end game tournament because most players already have an arcane pet in end game. However, most players do not have an arcane ring at end game. So, they did not allow arcane rings to be used in the tournament. Now, with twinking, not many players have arcane pets. So, in a way, arcane pets are the twink player's arcane ring. I believe this is the reason why people are requesting to disallow them or limit the amount of arcane pets per team.

There is a lot of arcane pets at lvl 15 tbh

Zeus
02-09-2015, 03:34 PM
There is a lot of arcane pets at lvl 15 tbh

Yes, but the tournament is showing otherwise. Additionally, the pets that do exist are usually the cheaper pets. It's rare to see a Nekro or SnS at L15.

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Sidd im sorry but you are totally wrong . Someone without Para Gem can kill others WITH para gem , its same with Arcane Pets.
If you have Arcane Gears but no skill , you ARE defeatable .

Appeltjes
02-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Yes, but the tournament is showing otherwise. Additionally, the pets that do exist are usually the cheaper pets. It's rare to see a Nekro or SnS at L15.

Makes sense only 2 sns and 2-3 nekro maybe:p

ericarsenic
02-09-2015, 04:52 PM
I have a mage, and enso ring, just cant afford para gems atm lol

siddhant
02-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Sidd im sorry but you are totally wrong . Someone without Para Gem can kill others WITH para gem , its same with Arcane Pets.
Sorry but gear i.e.para gem makes a huge difference i have played withpara/without it as well my dmg with 1para=167 without is just mere147 killing rouges,mage feels lot easier with para than u think and i have nevr heard an full arcane gear user of same class lose to a full myth gear user of same class at endgame yea u gotta choose ur right skills as well(lightning etc not the way u play u cant expect winning by a pve build).

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
I've played with both para and non para , if you cant kill rogues then you See why mage should geht buffed btw ^^ . I've played a full mythic endgame warrior and i kinda farmed elo gun mages with singe and co

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 04:57 PM
In Case Encase ( lol ) is a rogue she's right bcoz endgame and twink rogues just need 2 aimeds to kill enemy rogue.

ericarsenic
02-09-2015, 05:00 PM

Sorry but gear i.e.para gem makes a huge difference i have played withpara/without it as well my dmg with 1para=167 without is just mere147 killing rouges,mage feels lot easier with para than u think and i have nevr heard an full arcane gear user of same class lose to a full myth gear user of same class at endgame yea u gotta choose ur right skills as well(lightning etc not the way u play u cant expect winning by a pve build).

I can guarantee u all of them who has submitted as 4 teams so far HAVE DECENT SKILLS to deal with

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Yes i have xD

Goldenlotus
02-09-2015, 05:09 PM

You may be right, although I really feel a similar argument could be made for paras/eyes. After all, if you start using many of these you will end up spending about as much as a good arcane pet.

Ravager
02-09-2015, 05:13 PM
You may be right, although I really feel a similar argument could be made for paras/eyes. After all, if you start using many of these you will end up spending about as much as a good arcane pet.

The thing is, most people can switch out an arcane pet for a legendary/mythic pet. Not a lot of people can switch out to a different item that doesn't have para because it might be their only weapon, item, set, etc.

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:13 PM
The fact is mages are squishy always dieing without arcane pet life of mage is very hard even i have felt on going and making a war when venom would just jugg and i would die 3-4times during a gang but then i would think tank isnt my class so i still play as mage with a horrible kdr and just yesterday we were practicing a 2vs2 with satty and luvburst(buffalo guild) both of them were my friends and i knew they were better than me but the rouge who was with me misinterpreted as buffalo wanting to have 5vs5 with us and in the end end up calling pro rouges from mac (ally guild) so mac rouges all were 16 i guess had no problem with me being mage but it was 2rouges from my own guild telling me to swap with mage i asked y he said he is 16 and i was like just becauz he is 16 doesnt get him better skills than me had they told me to swap with an arcane pet user mage i would have understood and swapped but that was really annoying swapping to just a lvl16 zzz and the rouge
With whom i was playing 2vs2 end up calling me paper mage lolzz so i left imp and joined buffalo:p it is mage who has always had to prove his skills another example would be zeus tank(lvl15 and when he was in imp)was allowed to take part in 3vs3i guess against fnf both team had 2blocks i guess so fnf had 3lvl16tank
We had 1lvl15and 1lvl16 tank and a lvl16mage and i remember zeus himself telling to swap mage with rouge and guess what the rouge ended up in total
Fail they had to tell the block to flag and end the match so my quest is y wasnt a lvl15tank told to swap with 16 just becauz he has skills right ....

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Weren't we talkin about lv15? Lmao

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:26 PM
4 teams singed up now and only 4 more days left until the registration ends. I am personally a rogue twink at this bracket and I can't find a good tank/mage who wants to participate!
If u just need a mage/tank who just wanna participate just add me to ur team and maybe in game ask chamqion if he would like to participate but when i asked him he said he doesnt own any arcane pet so he wont take part but u can try or ask brufuzzz maybe

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Just enjoy this Tournament and have Fun even if you are on the last place . Not everything is about being place 1-2 and winning or losing . Thats all i say to this and now good night my friends ;)

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Just enjoy this Tournament and have Fun even if you are on the last place . Not everything is about being place 1-2 and winning or losing . Thats all i say to this and now good night my friends ;)
Nite and gl finding ice brut set lvl15:)

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Ive got it ^^

Bunny♥
02-09-2015, 05:38 PM

this is true, bru, mages are hard to find in twinks but i do know theres twinks out there in 15 hiding just because they are under geared. Nobody picks a non arcane mage, right? most mages there are non arcanes, lol

siddhant
02-09-2015, 05:55 PM
this is true, bru, mages are hard to find in twinks but i do know theres twinks out there in 15 hiding just because they are under geared. Nobody picks a non arcane mage, right? most mages there are non arcanes, lol
There are only abt 5 arcane mage user and 5non arcane mage user at 15who are
active.

Froxanthar
02-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Encouraging people to play twinks I see here..

siddhant
02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Encouraging people to play twinks I see here..
Any problem with players playing twink?

Bmwmsix
02-09-2015, 08:49 PM
For all saying because of arcane pets many don't participate.

Go get breeze ;_)

Ravager
02-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Hey rav I changed my mind on gear ill pm you!

Ok. No prob. Gear can be subject to change. As long as we get our team up and entered.

~Venus
02-09-2015, 11:30 PM
There are only abt 5 arcane mage user and 5non arcane mage user at 15who are
active.

are you sure? I've seen more than that but they are under geared. Under geared means they are just a legendary pet user mages, not the ordinary nubs that run around the twink arena.

I am looking forward for n arcane pet limit here, so hard to find a team as the arcane users goes for arcane user team as well.

Trollish
02-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Im curious, as I am about to begin twinking, whats the average players are like.

What % of l10 - 20 twinks have paras and eyes?
What % have more than 1 para?

Will I be better geared than most If I have like 4 paras 6 eyes and a decent pet?

Kriticality
02-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Kk here u go
So zeus and conradev had vs with both of them using the same gear at the start and conra won then in next round zeus used planar pendant hence better gear and was able to defeat conradev hence proving my theory gear>skills.

They played again... Zeus won. Maybe the correct theory is that rogues are best class 1 v 1. After all, that's what they do.

I started a mage twink yest. I don't think I'm bad, but def not ready. Int's pet collection is incredible. :)

Visiting
02-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Kk here u go
Zeus using Planar Pendant was just speculation by Conradev himself there's also speculation that Conradev used one, who can tell? Maybe with a video we'd see a proc, otherwise there's no way to tell...

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 01:01 AM
Im curious, as I am about to begin twinking, whats the average players are like.<br />
<br />
What % of l10 - 20 twinks have paras and eyes?<br />
What % have more than 1 para?<br />
<br />
Will I be better geared than most If I have like 4 paras 6 eyes and a decent pet?<br/>

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Let me say it like this, those having para gems are constant players , they play more often then non para gem users.Thats about the "real" twinks , half oft the people joining pvp rooms are starters (Bad equipments ) but as i said , as para gem players often play you'll often fight them .
Yeah with 4paras and 6 eyes You are better geared then the most but as long as your decent pet is at least singe , arcane pets arnt better then legendarys

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 01:18 AM
If u just need a mage/tank who just wanna participate just add me to ur team and maybe in game ask chamqion if he would like to participate but when i asked him he said he doesnt own any arcane pet so he wont take part but u can try or ask brufuzzz maybe

Bruf is sub of nabbed I believe:).

Encase
02-10-2015, 01:53 AM
Bruf is sub of nabbed I believe:).
Brufuzzz contains and terribles

siddhant
02-10-2015, 02:52 AM
are you sure? I've seen more than that but they are under geared. Under geared means they are just a legendary pet user mages, not the ordinary nubs that run around the twink arena.

I am looking forward for n arcane pet limit here, so hard to find a team as the arcane users goes for arcane user team as well.

can u name some ?cauz i have only seen around 10 active exclude the endgame mages from karma and pheonix guild since
they only taking part in tourney dont pvp here.

siddhant
02-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Im curious, as I am about to begin twinking, whats the average players are like.

What % of l10 - 20 twinks have paras and eyes?
What % have more than 1 para?

Will I be better geared than most If I have like 4 paras 6 eyes and a decent pet?

rouges around 40-50
tank25-35
mage20-30
hmm i guess around 15percent have more than one para for sure
yes the best way to gear is to have 4para6eyesif u mage or rouge but if tank just stack paras and decent pet is necesarry as well to some extent

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-10-2015, 04:33 AM
Ty for your kind words :P

Rx8
02-10-2015, 04:38 AM

It is intended to be a fairplay maTch. If the other team gets killed, they RG and clash again.

Arrowz
02-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Nobody is signing up for this tournament because they dont wanna be against a team with nekro, maridos, and singe while they are using lets just say blinky, dovabear, slag. It will be a pubstomp. Nekro is so broken atm. Myself on my 17 warrior aswell as another lvl 17 warrir and a lvl 18 rogue with were trading kills with a lvl 18 tank with samael, lvl 18 rogue with singe, lvl 19 warrior with singe, and a lvl 19 tank. This is the difference a pet can make. Do you still wonder why nobody is signing up?

Trueson
02-10-2015, 08:35 AM
The nvl 15 mages with arcane pets aren't hard to find. Today In pvp I've seen around 6 mages with arcane pet. Personally i have a mage nvl 15 full geared with hj and also a rouge full geared with glacian....but idk with witch one to sub. :D

siddhant
02-10-2015, 08:38 AM
The nvl 15 mage with arcane pets aren't hard to find. I've seen in pvp a full
Huh ik only 2lvl15 active mages with arcane pet satty and int...name some for me...

Trueson
02-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Huh ik only 2lvl15 active mages with arcane pet satty and int...name some for me...
Look up lol sry i accidently pressed submit before finishing the phrase :) my mage's ign is smurfkilller btw ;)

siddhant
02-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Look up lol sry i accidently pressed submit before finishing the phrase :) my mage's ign is smurfkilller btw ;)
Ermm smurfkiller nevr seen him in pvp in the past 2months and 6arcane mages u sure they were lvl15 ?ik 2arcane mage users at 15 and 4at 16...

Trueson
02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Ermm smurfkiller nevr seen him in pvp in the past 2months and 6arcane mages u sure they were lvl15 ?ik 2arcane mage users at 15 and 4at 16...
Yes I'm sure..try to pm invades i don't remember if he's 15...anyway i don't pvp with my mage...only with my rouge so that's why u don't see me in pvp :) i made my mage just to run the events. ;)

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Hes 16

siddhant
02-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Yes I'm sure..try to pm invades i don't remember if he's 15...anyway i don't pvp with my mage...only with my rouge so that's why u don't see me in pvp :) i made my mage just to run the events. ;)
Invades is 16 and my guildie:p and i guess i had seen lover when i was in fnf 2months ago O.O

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 08:58 AM
You went to the snowy smurf?

siddhant
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
You went to the snowy smurf?
Whom u talking abt?

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Of u

Zeus
02-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Zeus using Planar Pendant was just speculation by Conradev himself there's also speculation that Conradev used one, who can tell? Maybe with a video we'd see a proc, otherwise there's no way to tell...

Conra only recorded first few matches. In it, I was wearing planar pendant. I also assume he was too because honestly, what PvP player at end game does not have one? Anyways, after cry that was the reason he lost, I rematches him. Rage stood as spectator as did Lewdness when I used Elo Wild pendant. They saw the proc of it.

Honestly, it makes no difference. A rogue with a mere 400 damage in PvP can still do considerable damage to a mage in PvP. All I need to do is have razor and go heavy on HP and armor.

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Uhmm idk if leave is still here but he accidentally opened glacian on his mage xD

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 10:45 AM
Gosh haha poor smurf xD

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 10:57 AM
For all the endgamers complaining about arcane pets, go buy one. You were fine with it at lvl 41 because you had one there, if you actually wanted to twink and not just join a tournament you would've spend the gold by now.

It's a twink tournament, this means that twinks should play in it not some people who buy the gear and resell it one day after the tournament.

~Venus
02-10-2015, 11:16 AM
For all the endgamers complaining about arcane pets, go buy one. You were fine with it at lvl 41 because you had one there, if you actually wanted to twink and not just join a tournament you would've spend the gold by now.

It's a twink tournament, this means that twinks should play in it not some people who buy the gear and resell it one day after the tournament.

well, its not just the endgamers, you know. The concern here is it is too hard to find a team when most of the twinks wont join due to lack of arcane pet user teammates. I, myself cannot find my own team for, 1: they are scared with the fully geared mages, compared to normal legendary pet user mages, its a loss. 2: need the arcane pet user to join yet they want an arcane pet team as well.

you are just defending as you are on a full arcane team, your own benefit, i understand.

alphabane
02-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Can someone hook me for this tournament? I wanna join so badly. Ty for those who will kidnap me to join their team xD

Here's my info

Forum name ; alphabane
Ign; alphabane
Class; Mage
Set; expedition rifle of brutality, icescale of brutality (helm and armor), elon ring of fitness, tarlok amulet of brutality
Pet; gyrm/dova/blinky

Ravager
02-10-2015, 11:35 AM
well, its not just the endgamers, you know. The concern here is it is too hard to find a team when most of the twinks wont join due to lack of arcane pet user teammates. I, myself cannot find my own team for, 1: they are scared with the fully geared mages, compared to normal legendary pet user mages, its a loss. 2: need the arcane pet user to join yet they want an arcane pet team as well.

you are just defending as you are on a full arcane team, your own benefit, i understand.

Agreed. "just go buy one" is rather rude. So when its people trying to play endgame and people are complaining about arcane ring, we'll just tell people to go buy one.

More teams breeds healthier competition. Or do we just wait to see what happens to the mere 4 or 5 teams?

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:41 AM

I have a Nekro waiting to be opened for tournament and it barely cost me anything so that's not the issue. Arcane rings are disabled for tournaments because it makes players far too OP and too expensive for others to obtain.

Such is the same with arcane pets at twinking levels. I'll open the Nekro and rampage but I'd much rather have a fair fight that's based off of skill. Wouldn't you? Gear can be overcome. Stun immunity granted by Nekro when other twinks do not have the skill capacity for similar stun immunities can not.

Just yesterday, I asked a twink player how many combos it takes to break Nekro shield at L15. She didn't even know it could be broken...that's how OP it is.

The fact is that arcane pets are the rings of twinks and the whole point of a twink tournament is that people who cannot afford end game can participate in a tournament which is somewhat affordable.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Ravager i guess you havent got it . He talked about Endgamers who never played as Twinks before , they shouldnt even have the right to take part in my opinion .Going with this its easy to get a Team with 1-2 arcanes . Btw nearly all Endgamers who took part at tournament where well known as rich.

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Ravager i guess you havent got it . He talked about Endgamers who never played as Twinks before , they shouldnt even have the right to take part in my opinion .Going with this its easy to get a Team with 1-2 arcanes . Btw nearly all Endgamers who took part at tournament where well known as rich.

Our rings were also disabled in the TDM tournament and nearly every end game PvPer has an arcane pet to begin with. So, the gear for tournament wasn't too much and the expensive item (weapon) could've been borrowed.

I thought twinks claim that twinking is more skill? So why not prove it. I'd rather not pop arcane pets just to be competitive. I'll do it if required but considering rings were removed in End game TDM tournament, I feel like this is only fair as well.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Strange , only people like you and ravager talked about their participation and you ARE rich enough for endgame. (Nothing against you , ik Poseidon did even exist before the tournament )

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Yay twinking is more skill .... I guess poseidon is nearly full para?^^

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Strange , only people like you and ravager talked about their participation and you ARE rich enough for endgame. (Nothing against you , ik Poseidon did even exist before the tournament )

Currently there is 4 teams. There isn't even enough to fill 8 brackets. At end game, the bracket would fill to 8 within hours. This thread has been up for days.

Drop arcane pets and watch the interest of tournament increase!

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Yay twinking is more skill .... I guess poseidon is nearly full para?^^

No, paras are detrimental for tanking. 1-4 max for a tank.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Guess how many i have? 1 and i take part anyways

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Guess how many i have? 1 and i take part anyways

Which team are you registered on?

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Sub in Team Pronoobs

Zeus
02-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Sub in Team Pronoobs

Not according to registry & team Pronoobs is also almost a full arcane team. Our team is almost a maxed team as well but not limiting pets simply isn't cool to anyone who is interested in participating.

How will the tournament even get off the ground? There's only 4 teams! Maintaining a position like this will only result in a failed attempt to create a tournament.

I can show you histories of twink tournaments on a large scale and how they were successful if you need...

Ravager
02-10-2015, 12:30 PM

Yes I do get it. I just don't agree and state my opinion with reasons. Also I give constructive suggestions so that there are actually more teams to fill the brackets. Otherwise, as fraline stated, there are only 2 teams that are competing in a 16 team competition. If the day this tournament post went up, the brackets quickly filled with teams and/or arcane pet teams, I wouldn't suggest anything because that would be a nice healthy tournament going on but that's not the case. What is your suggestion to get more people to sign up?

Although I may be slightly better off than some of my friends or guildmates doesn't mean they have funds too. This is discouraging to them and I have posted suggestions to encourage others. I can almost guarantee I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Visiting
02-10-2015, 12:39 PM
L
I accept that Arcane Pets may are like low lv arcane rings , but is it okay that people like serancha and co ( still not against special persons ) just take part to get the Price which as everybody thinks is a Banner/vanity .
Once again its a Twink tournament so imp endgamers should just keep on endgaming.
With that logic maybe I should ask Twinks to not participate in event LBs because, the LBs are aimed at endgamers.
So obviously this logic is faulty, so, just let people do what they want, if someone wants a prize whether for pvp or an event, it's your right as a player to decide how you want to get said prize.

Higuani
02-10-2015, 12:42 PM
The problem is not everyone has arcane pets at lvl15

15 brackett means they fights 13 / 14 / 16 / 17 4 more levels with players who uses arcane pets. If this tournament was brackett wise and not just 1lvl. This tournament would have alot more teams who joined up. Everyone says 15 is populated its only populated bcs they see other levels thats why its populated. I bet their is more 16s players then 15 overrall.

just my opinion.

Ps if any team needs a rogue lvl15 with gyrm / no para (but full gear) hit me up Piranhia / Mdgn

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Join an actuall twink guild and u can see there just aren't enough mages or tanks. I rarely see an actuall twink complaining about the pets.

Zeus
02-10-2015, 12:43 PM
The problem is not everyone has arcane pets at lvl15

15 brackett means they fights 13 / 14 / 16 / 17 4 more levels with players who uses arcane pets. If this tournament was brackett wise and not just 1lvl. This tournament would have alot more teams who joined up. Everyone says 15 is populated its only populated bcs they see other levels thats why its populated. I bet their is more 16s players then 15 overrall.

just my opinion.

Ps if any team needs a rogue lvl15 with gyrm / no para (but full gear) hit me up Piranhia / Mdgn

STG has been de leveling players for the tournament so that's not an issue...

Higuani
02-10-2015, 12:57 PM
STG has been de leveling players for the tournament so that's not an issue...

Delevel by 1 level is Always been there BUT can they delevel 2 levels aswell just for the tournament? This might be intresting then hehe

notfaded1
02-10-2015, 12:58 PM
UpYourAssault

Best. Name. Ever

And I am cheering for you guys!!!!

Me too! lol@pvp ;^}

Zeus
02-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Delevel by 1 level is Always been there BUT can they delevel 2 levels aswell just for the tournament? This might be intresting then hehe

You could request it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

notfaded1
02-10-2015, 12:59 PM

You could always just level up the toon with the pet after the tourney anyhow right? Just use this as an opportunity to have another toon to play.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 01:35 PM
I may used the wrong words for the things i wanted to say .
But , did any Twink take part at lv41 tournament ? NO .
Going with this i dont have anything against it if a endgamer twinks ( i do so too).
But i am not getting okay with your wish to forbid More then 1 arcane pet , those who owned them didnt open Them for NOT BEING ALLOWED to use them .So i say it more specific : I'm okay with Endgamers who want to participate at this event but I'm not okay with their wish to lower the amount of arcane pets .
I may got some haters with what i say but you can ask half of the twinks , the are of the same opinion .
Thanks

Ravager
02-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Going with this i dont have anything against it if a endgamer twinks ( i do so too).
But i am not getting okay with your wish to forbid More then 1 arcane pet , those who owned them didnt open Them for NOT BEING ALLOWED to use them .So i say it more specific : I'm okay with Endgamers who want to participate at this event but I'm not okay with their wish to lower the amount of arcane pets .
I may got some haters with what i say but you can ask half of the twinks , the are of the same opinion .
Thanks

Ok sure. So what's your suggestion to increase signups then? Limiting arcane pets was just a suggestion.

If I had it my way, it'd be limiting arcane pets and removal of discontinued elite weapons to increase signups. Hoping to try one of the suggestions at a time.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Me and some friends practiced for the Tournament today , we all just used breeze/blinky/dovabear and wie won against people using singe/dovabear/blinky so in my opinion skill still has its worth especially in clashes , i understand the suggestion. But if you were in a lv15 pvp guild you would notice its less the amount of arcane pets then the lack of mages which nearly doesnt allow an amount of 16 Teams .

lethaljade
02-10-2015, 02:03 PM

Conrad has no mythic pendant lol.

Visiting
02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Conrad has no mythic pendant lol.

Hez ahh p00r boi leik meh

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
And to zeus feel free to open the nekro rofl.

Ravager
02-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Me and some friends practiced for the Tournament today , we all just used breeze/blinky/dovabear and wie won against people using singe/dovabear/blinky so in my opinion skill still has its worth especially in clashes , i understand the suggestion. But if you were in a lv15 pvp guild you would notice its less the amount of arcane pets then the lack of mages which nearly doesnt allow an amount of 16 Teams .

But what's your suggestion?

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Maybe deactivate para gem DMG add

Appeltjes
02-10-2015, 02:14 PM
But what's your suggestion?

Nothing to be suggested except for allowing 14 for some more mages.

xclyklcx
02-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Lol is sts even reading this? Doesnt saw a post of them so far.

DiddyMakeit
02-10-2015, 02:21 PM
I agree the lack of mages is an issue.
it should be changed to allow a 3 man team with a 1 warrior max. That may boost the sign up sheet.
it may also quiet the complaining of arcane pets. Seeing that most of the twinks that have arcane are either warriors or rogues.

If this tournament goes to a 1 arcane per team, I move to allow only 3 paras per team.

Ravager
02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Maybe deactivate para gem DMG add

For some people, that's their only gear so they can't swap out the gear. Not even sure if disabling it is possible. And if it was, they would just have an empty slot?

Nothing to be suggested except for allowing 14 for some more mages.

I don't think it'd be an issue to allow 14 mages into a 15 tourney but they'd probably have a huge disadvantage.

~Venus
02-10-2015, 02:25 PM
I agree the lack of mages is an issue.
it should be changed to allow a 3 man team with a 1 warrior max. That may boost the sign up sheet.
it may also quiet the complaining of arcane pets. Seeing that most of the twinks that have arcane are either warriors or rogues.

If this tournament goes to a 1 arcane per team, I move to allow only 3 paras per team.

paras? gears with paras costs 1-2mil only. Youre comparing 10-35mil pets to 2-5mil gears? LOL

xclyklcx
02-10-2015, 02:29 PM
The best thing would be if all had equal gear and pet...just need skill>gear but how sadly it is atm its gear over skill

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 02:31 PM
I agree the lack of mages is an issue.<br />
it should be changed to allow a 3 man team with a 1 warrior max. That may boost the sign up sheet.<br />
it may also quiet the complaining of arcane pets. Seeing that most of the twinks that have arcane are either warriors or rogues.<br />
<br />
If this tournament goes to a 1 arcane per team, I move to allow only 3 paras per team.<br />
<br />
paras? gears with paras costs 1-2mil only. Youre comparing 10-35mil pets to 2-5mil gears? LOL<br/> There are people using an amount of para gems and eyes which easily costs 10m even some rings with para gems cost 8.5m ( ensorcelled / legend braid ).

To Ravager:
So what about just taking the DMG % + of the para gems and only leave the 2,0 basic gem DMG?

DiddyMakeit
02-10-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm not comparing costs.

I'm comparing the disadvantages teams may face in a tournament that takes away their arcane pets vs rogues with 10 paras and a dova

toxorto
02-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Seriously 208 posts in this thread and 5 of them are made of teams who want to participate. Can't you guys make a thread on the feedback section to discuss?

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Made. But i guess none of them will care ^^

Ravager
02-10-2015, 03:00 PM
I agree the lack of mages is an issue.<br />
it should be changed to allow a 3 man team with a 1 warrior max. That may boost the sign up sheet.<br />
it may also quiet the complaining of arcane pets. Seeing that most of the twinks that have arcane are either warriors or rogues.<br />
<br />
If this tournament goes to a 1 arcane per team, I move to allow only 3 paras per team.<br />
<br />
paras? gears with paras costs 1-2mil only. Youre comparing 10-35mil pets to 2-5mil gears? LOL<br/> There are people using an amount of para gems and eyes which easily costs 10m even some rings with para gems cost 8.5m ( ensorcelled / legend braid ).

To Ravager:
So what about just taking the DMG % + of the para gems and only leave the 2,0 basic gem DMG?

Sure. That would be a suggestion but would it be possible? Altering the game state and going through all that source code just for one tournament. Most likely they would consider that too much of a hassle.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm not informed about programming and so on , so i can't say anything to this .
It would be nice to get a reply to some posted ideas , so if any def reads this , just spend a bit of your time to answer some of the questions , thank you ;)

DiddyMakeit
02-10-2015, 03:11 PM
I think allowing 3 man teams with a 1 warrior limit would fix alot of the issues ppl have with the tournament setup.

No other changes would need to be made.

DiddyMakeit
02-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok so back to topic..

3 man 1 warrior limit lineup works well with everyone?

Ok great. Let's forget all of this 1 arcane per team nonsence and encourage more twinks to sign up. =)

Ravager
02-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Ok so back to topic..

Ok great. Let's forget all of this 1 arcane per team nonsence and encourage more twinks to sign up. =)

Thats a good suggestion and I see where you're getting. The only problem I can think of is that the mages that are on current teams may be dropped for rogues unless they have arcane pets. But then again, what solution doesnt have problems. Itll feel like planar tombs.

The arcane pet thing may not seem like an issue or as big as a deterrent now but if the mages in the current signups are replaced with arcane pet rogues, it may be?

Just voicing my opinion.

Jhawkeye
02-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Who will win in this fierce competition? The mighty Zeus, or The awesome Conrad. Both are well prepped for their battle, which will come out on top. Stay tuned, for the next Dragon Ball Z!

siddhant
02-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks
No most twinks would be more happy without arcane pets even when i asked chamqion (former gm of champions league)he said he doesnt have any arcane pet so he wont take part and i dont think any of team including karma and phoenix(with the pets they currently using) would be able to defeat ints team so forget abt the normal twinks.

Franocazzzo
02-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Remien I posted my teams line up and I don't see the post now

Franocazzzo
02-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Nvm found it

Seoratrek
02-10-2015, 08:43 PM
From the sign up thread:

Hey everyone!

As suggested by a few of you, I started a discussion thread (and moved your posts) about this event here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208204-Cupid-s-Clash!-A-Level-15-Twink-TDM-Tournament-Discussion-Thread

As always, remember to keep the discussion civil. Thanks! :)

Ravager
02-10-2015, 09:17 PM
No most twinks would be more happy without arcane pets even when i asked chamqion (former gm of champions league)he said he doesnt have any arcane pet so he wont take part and i dont think any of team including karma and phoenix(with the pets they currently using) would be able to defeat ints team so forget abt the normal twinks.

Its like 0-1 arcane rings vs 3 arcane rings.

regizakirs.rs
02-10-2015, 11:53 PM
I don't twink maybe i will start one day. I have a lvl 15 warrior but, I rarely use it. I wish all the teams GL and have fun. I will watch on twitch!

siddhant
02-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Its like 0-1 arcane rings vs 3 arcane rings.
pronoobs did 3vs3 with int team both team were using 3arcanes and score was 20-16 as told to me by satty and guess what the weak point of the team is int very low armour and hp but nekro gives him a big buff so if arcanes are removed then i guess it will give every team fair chance to win and with karma backing out dont think they will keep the tourney with only 5teams ...

GuardianTwo
02-11-2015, 06:23 AM
If STS can see when the character is made then..
I would suggest either 1 arcane pet or no arcane pet allowed, and that character that is signed up should be atleast 2weeks older from this date so that no one can just make one new char and enter, Just my opinion
Edit: My character is seriously old even though i have less kill and death in pvp, but it is over months

Ravager
02-11-2015, 06:47 AM
If STS can see when the character is made then..
I would suggest either 1 arcane pet or no arcane pet allowed, and that character that is signed up should be atleast 2weeks older from this date so that no one can just make one new char and enter, Just my opinion
Edit: My character is seriously old even though i have less kill and death in pvp, but it is over months

Not sure what the point is about the account age. We are at a point where we do not have enough signups and not the opposite.
Besides, I know many people who made low level alts for events or to stash stuff. They could just level them to 15 (if not already) and use those characters to bypass the account age verification.

Brufuzzz
02-11-2015, 06:53 AM
If we allow only 1 arcane pet for 1 team, than I can sign up another team for myself.

I am a sub warrior for team Pronoobs at the moment, cause the good arcane mages were already occupied. It will be pretty hard to beat other teams now.

Let me know if you change the usage of arcane pets per team.

GuardianTwo
02-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Not sure what the point is about the account age. We are at a point where we do not have enough signups and not the opposite.
Besides, I know many people who made low level alts for events or to stash stuff. They could just level them to 15 (if not already) and use those characters to bypass the account age verification.

Firstly not account age, just that character age. And if they can see that, and they can already see when a person levels to specific level (Considering they would be using it in those contests after new expansion are released where they see when does a char reach cap)
And as I saw comments like "If no(or one) arcane pet allowed then many will just make a new char or level the char already they have at lvl15(as you said)". Just to avoid such situation that age can be checked.
And as the arcane pet is limited there will be more signups I suppose.

Arrowz
02-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Currently there is 4 teams. There isn't even enough to fill 8 brackets. At end game, the bracket would fill to 8 within hours. This thread has been up for days.

Drop arcane pets and watch the interest of tournament increase!

This^^this^^this^^this^^this^^this
STS OPEN YOUR EYES AND PLEASE READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND TAKE ACTION. This tournament is a disgrace to twinking.

Arrowz
02-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Ok so back to topic..

Says the one on the team with nekro, maridos, and singe. Biased opinion?

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Says the one on the team with nekro, maridos, and singe. Biased opinion?

They paid for their pets didn't they?

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 08:35 AM
This^^this^^this^^this^^this^^this
STS OPEN YOUR EYES AND PLEASE READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND TAKE ACTION. This tournament is a disgrace to twinking.

Sts should've made it 13/15 like they said they would.

Zeus
02-11-2015, 08:51 AM

We paid for rings and arcane weapons and arcane pets yet end gamers were not allowed to use rings and were limited to one arcane per person in tournaments.

It's obvious that Remiem has not adjusted the rules from end game tournament considering that twinks only can have one arcane item per person anyways. Thus, doing nothing to stop maxed teams from entering. This was something that was forbidden in end game tournaments. I understand that you are looking at for your interests but the way it currently is, there will not even be a tournament.

Allowing the bracket to be 13-15 will just cause L13-14 players to serve purpose as bumps for the L15 players.

Zeus
02-11-2015, 09:02 AM
Who will win in this fierce competition? The mighty Zeus, or The awesome Conrad. Both are well prepped for their battle, which will come out on top. Stay tuned, for the next Dragon Ball Z!

We finally had the verse. He's no doubt one of the toughest sorcerers that I've fought on an equal gear level (including using elondrian wild pendant) and equal pet level (I could not use any pet that he did not have). In total, fights without the elondrian wild pendant were 18 to 11. 2 to 1 from 3 days back and 16 to 10 as of last night. I appreciate his skill & do not underestimate him. He's a great opponent and shouldn't be look at as otherwise. Hopefully now, we can put this to rest.

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 09:39 AM
We paid for rings and arcane weapons and arcane pets yet end gamers were not allowed to use rings and were limited to one arcane per person in tournaments.

It's obvious that Remiem has not adjusted the rules from end game tournament considering that twinks only can have one arcane item per person anyways. Thus, doing nothing to stop maxed teams from entering. This was something that was forbidden in end game tournaments. I understand that you are looking at for your interests but the way it currently is, there will not even be a tournament.

Allowing the bracket to be 13-15 will just cause L13-14 players to serve purpose as bumps for the L15 players.

Didn't hear any twink complain about rings in a tournament not at their bracket.

Zeus
02-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Didn't hear any twink complain about rings in a tournament not at their bracket.

That's because arcane pets are the arcane rings of end game. You and I both know this because you have specifically requested me to take off my arcane pet on multiple occasions when fighting you. I think we both know how much difference an arcane pet (especially the higher tiered ones) can make at twinking level.

Higuani
02-11-2015, 10:01 AM
This tournament gonna be a failure lol. Everyone says lvl15 is populated. Its the brackett (2lvls lower and 2 lvls higher) thats populated not the level.
Change it to more levels please and not only level15 =) More people would join thats for sure.
I know a tons 16s/17s who would like to play it aswell.

Or why not try 3 classes 3 different levels? example: Tank 17 / mage 16 / rogue 15

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 10:11 AM
That's because arcane pets are the arcane rings of end game. You and I both know this because you have specifically requested me to take off my arcane pet on multiple occasions when fighting you. I think we both know how much difference an arcane pet (especially the higher tiered ones) can make at twinking level.

That was a vs, a pet with an AA that inflicts such dmg and chance on stun as singe is very effective in a vs, in a clash u can use all skills and ur not standing alone.

Zeus
02-11-2015, 10:55 AM
That was a vs, a pet with an AA that inflicts such dmg and chance on stun as singe is very effective in a vs, in a clash u can use all skills and ur not standing alone.

Yes, you can use all your skills and you're not standing alone. However, what does it matter when a Nekro team has stun immunity whilst other teams do not. It's not like players can get stun immunity skills either because twinks are already short on skill points.

Let me ask you this: I've never been afraid to gear down and step up to a challenge. I've shown it with Conra and many others. Why is your team unwilling to do the very same?

I'm not concerned about the SnS or even the Maridos. However, at low level, Nekro prevents stun immunity and unlike end game, players do not have enough skill points to have the necessary skills to combat it whilst still have adequate damage output.

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Yes, you can use all your skills and you're not standing alone. However, what does it matter when a Nekro team has stun immunity whilst other teams do not. It's not like players can get stun immunity skills either because twinks are already short on skill points.

Let me ask you this: I've never been afraid to gear down and step up to a challenge. I've shown it with Conra and many others. Why is your team unwilling to do the very same?

I'm not concerned about the SnS or even the Maridos. However, at low level, Nekro prevents stun immunity and unlike end game, players do not have enough skill points to have the necessary skills to combat it whilst still have adequate damage output.

I'm the sub don't ask me why they're using nekro, I only know that s&s can steal kills which won't help in tdm.

Tbh all twinks can be happy that the other 2 nekros aren't being used.

Ps: wasn't it you and a number of endgamers wanting nekro to get buffed?;)

Zeus
02-11-2015, 12:08 PM
I'm the sub don't ask me why they're using nekro, I only know that s&s can steal kills which won't help in tdm.

Tbh all twinks can be happy that the other 2 nekros aren't being used.

Ps: wasn't it you and a number of endgamers wanting nekro to get buffed?;)

Yes, I wanted Nekro buffed and I would still rather it the way it currently is. However, considering this is a tournament, limitations apply just like they always have in the past. Furthermore, one could not use 3 Nekros because of the tournament rule. On top of that, Nekro has a built in shield cool down purposely designed so shields cannot be chained one after another. I know the pet as I have one (two?) myself so please - spare me the nonsensical rebuttals.

I also have an S&S and I know as well as anyone else who owns the pet, it's the life pools that are the useful ones. The death ones are pretty meh.

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Yes, I wanted Nekro buffed and I would still rather it the way it currently is. However, considering this is a tournament, limitations apply just like they always have in the past. Furthermore, one could not use 3 Nekros because of the tournament rule. On top of that, Nekro has a built in shield cool down purposely designed so shields cannot be chained one after another. I know the pet as I have one (two?) myself so please - spare me the nonsensical rebuttals.

I also have an S&S and I know as well as anyone else who owns the pet, it's the life pools that are the useful ones. The death ones are pretty meh.

I meant 3 teams each 1 nekro.

Zeus
02-11-2015, 12:18 PM
I meant 3 teams each 1 nekro.

Why aren't they entering then?

Kumsaati
02-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Im scared from event because of arcane peta of people xD

Danisafi
02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Apple is right. During a clash arcane pets r less op then during vs's . If you dont Like the tournaments rules , just keep yourself out of it , so you dont have to post about your thinkings of arcane pets constantly .
If you read all your posts yourself you may geht bored of Them too . I'm finishing posting With this for today.
Good Night

Arrowz
02-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Apple is right. During a clash arcane pets r less op then during vs's . If you dont Like the tournaments rules , just keep yourself out of it , so you dont have to post about your thinkings of arcane pets constantly .
If you read all your posts yourself you may geht bored of Them too . I'm finishing posting With this for today.
Good Night

Yah during a clash arcane pets arent op at all. Thats why 2 lvl 17 warriors and a lvl 18 rogue with nekro can beat a lvl 18 tank with sam, lvl 19 tank with singe, lvl 18 rogue with singe and a lvl 19 rogue, because nekro isnt op at all in a clash

Kalahesi
02-11-2015, 11:58 PM
This is sad... We need more teams for the tournament. A huge reason why many people pvp at twink level as opposed to endgame is bcs u don't need to spend much gold to gear up as it would cost at endgame. By allowing full arcane(higher tiered) pet team you've already set the result and this discourages many players. Honestly it could go different but let's be real.. It's safe to suggest that everyone feels it won't. For fairness I think one arcane pet per team or even no arcane pets I don't mind I'm willing to get rid of my singe and use my trusty malison or dovabear ^^

This should be a competition of skill not who has the best arcane pets just my 2 cents

Arrowz
02-12-2015, 01:02 AM
Just ditch the sts tourneys and lets make our own tourneys with our own rules. Atleast that way there will be more than 5 teams

Zynzyn
02-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Level 10 to 15 is the bracket that is most populated for twink pvp. The tournament should have been level-wise for the whole bracket instead of only one single level. Only lvl 15 is not so active as to be chosen as THE LEVEL for twink tournaments. There are way more lvl 10-11s and 12-13s and 16-17s, than lvl 15 lol. One example would be how the ''Hardcore'' Tourny was organized. They included a bracket instead of a single level. Their slots were full (its another matter that half of the entrants were not serious and did not turn up) and still had people on the waiting list.

riddiculous
02-12-2015, 05:04 AM
in the first place, para gems already made pvp unbalance. since then it was only skills and strategies that made pvp fun and balanced. so im thinking, yeah, ask what their items are, then give the players same items that they will use BUT, without gems so that its balanced. For the pet, one arcane pet is enough. some pets are more useful than arcane pets imo in TDM, for ex crawly..yowie..the ever op pet breeze..

siddhant
02-12-2015, 06:43 AM
i have already mentioned in one of the other post sts should hold a 1vs1competition with them themselves providing the players with gear they would only need to invest with 2 sets of gear for each class i guess if u estimate the cost of good lvl15 clean gear it would be around 5m approx(exclude ensorcelled ring other ring like the charged/winter are good as well) so u and ur opponent would be taken to any random map by rem and she would give u ur gear before the match and after ur match u would need to return those gear and u cant alter the gear during/before/after the round failure to return the the gear would lead to disqualification/ban u could be given the option to choose between any4pets(legendary)(sts wont sponsor u the pets u gotta buy ur own pet) i guess something like this would actually be a huge success and it would even lead to fast fillment of slots and it would be much more test of ur skills rather than gear just a thought.

Brufuzzz
02-12-2015, 06:43 AM
I don't really understand why STS made this thread, cause I don't see any moderator responding to the sincere feedback.

We are giving our feedback for days, cause this is the first tournament that will be organised by STS and (according to all feedback) I can clearly say that changes should be made. Or do we just wait till the tourney start and see max 4 teams show-up on that day?

I also saw an announcement in-game about the cupido stuff, but why wasn't there any announcement about this tournament? I mean, if I would organize my first tournament, I would ask for everyone's feedback and put a lot of effort to find a balance for creating a successful tournament. Anyways, that's just my opinion....

Arrowz
02-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Clearly sts doesnt give a dam about this tourney, im sure if this was an endgame tournament they wpuld be replying since endgamers are the ones who buy most of the platinum

Appeltjes
02-12-2015, 07:36 AM
Clearly sts doesnt give a dam about this tourney, im sure if this was an endgame tournament they wpuld be replying since endgamers are the ones who buy most of the platinum

Endgamers buy the plat but twinks keep the economy flowing, twinks buy more arcane eggs than endgamers do tbh.

Appeltjes
02-12-2015, 07:38 AM
I don't really understand why STS made this thread, cause I don't see any moderator responding to the sincere feedback.

We are giving our feedback for days, cause this is the first tournament that will be organised by STS and (according to all feedback) I can clearly say that changes should be made. Or do we just wait till the tourney start and see max 4 teams show-up on that day?

I also saw an announcement in-game about the cupido stuff, but why wasn't there any announcement about this tournament? I mean, if I would organize my first tournament, I would ask for everyone's feedback and put a lot of effort to find a balance for creating a successful tournament. Anyways, that's just my opinion....

I believe I've seen a screenie of an in game announcement but it should've been atleast every hour.

I'll just say what we're all thinking:p all 15's are scared of buffalo, all teams are buffalo or endgamers xD

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Hmmm I'm playing for fun not to win (not saying I'm not going to try to win). I hope others can have a similar mind set.
After all AL is still just a game.

riddiculous
02-12-2015, 08:27 AM

yo, check the prize, clearly they give a dam for this tourney lol. i remebered the last tournaments they held, prize was not kinda biggie, only bragging rights was the most prize you can get but now my oh my i wish i can join this event.

Arrowz
02-12-2015, 08:38 AM
yo, check the prize, clearly they give a dam for this tourney lol. i remebered the last tournaments they held, prize was not kinda biggie, only bragging rights was the most prize you can get but now my oh my i wish i can join this event.

Yet they havent responded to over 200 posts

riddiculous
02-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Yet they havent responded to over 200 posts

dont worry they are reading 200 posts and counting then they gonna respond maybe later when its their working time again. :eagerness: Patience my friend!

Higuani
02-12-2015, 09:00 AM
14 - 15 and 16-17 Or 15-16 and 17-18

More teams would be participate. Only level 15 is a failure. There is just not enough players.

I don't mind playin vs 18s or with my 15 vs 16. 1 Level difference is not that much.

Bunny♥
02-12-2015, 09:16 AM

Appel, I do understand that you are defending your team but what we want here is a lively tournament. Your words doesnt and will not improve the population of the signed up teams and I doubt this tourney will continue if so. Considering the feedbacks from this thread, many has suggested to limit arcane pets, why not do it? Besides, theres nothing wrong to limit them aight? Much competitors and tho, skilled players will deal to take off their arcanes to be on a better competition. I know you guys are skilled.

toxorto
02-12-2015, 10:03 AM
8 teams singed up so far and only 1 hour left until the registration ends. Over 240 posts posted here including some pretty good feedback.
And there is still no response from sts.
Change the tournament rules!! Put an arcane pet limit or don't allow them completely in the tournament so a lot more teams will sign up!!

Appeltjes
02-12-2015, 10:35 AM
I've seen the practice of full arcane teams they aren't invincible.

Zeus
02-12-2015, 10:38 AM
I've seen the practice of full arcane teams they aren't invincible.

Arcane pets are being limited to 1 arcane pet per team.

Source: Remiem

vawaid
02-12-2015, 12:32 PM
para stone owners rule the game :chuncky: I will watch this *exciting*

conradev
02-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Tournaments should have universal standards...The signed up teams should be given the gear by the developers prior to the tournament, and then it should be taken away afterward. That would avoid whatever it is that's going on here..which I have no idea because TLDR.

Kingofninjas
02-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Tournaments should have universal standards...The signed up teams should be given the gear by the developers prior to the tournament, and then it should be taken away afterward. That would avoid whatever it is that's going on here..which I have no idea because TLDR.

Agreed. Tournaments should be a test of skill, but in these gear and gems play a role in victory.

Seoratrek
02-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone!

There have been some changes to the the rules to allow only 1 Arcane pet per team. It was a hard decision, but they are such a game changer at the twink levels that this was the best way to make the tournament more accessible to everyone. Remiem will contact the teams that have already registered to make any necessary line-up changes. Also, the deadline has been extended to 12:00PM CST on Tuesday, February 17th.

Akatsuuki
02-13-2015, 01:31 AM
Still looking for a team ^_^

Danisafi
02-13-2015, 01:34 AM
Still looking for a team ^_^
Maybe you should post this on the Registration thread [emoji6] .
Or pm people you know in game .

Danisafi
02-13-2015, 01:39 AM
Just tell us what this "kinda biggie prize" is . It hasnt been even announced yet