PDA

View Full Version : Crafting enitre 55 fury set...

roth140
03-07-2011, 12:34 AM
As soon as I grab the axe I planned on crafting each item. When I mention this in game a lot of people say dont craft. Im guessing this is from the drop in dodge%?

Does anyone have some input here? I reallllly dont feel like blowing it after working to get the gear.

Zeus
03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Don't craft the fury set as you will lose a lot of dodge. This is essential in staying alive. Trust me, the extra "bonuses" are just not worth it :). The only sets that are worth crafting are the raid roach set's IMO.

Nightarcher
03-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Personally I would think Fortified gear would be frequently used for bears because it doesn't sacrifice any h/s or armor, and increases your damage by 32. Now that's a bunch of extra Dps for a bear. Sure, many people just like to tank and let the archers kill stuff, but how much survivabily at the expense of offence do you honestly need?

It's up to each person's personal preference I guess.

Ellyidol
03-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Personally I would think Fortified gear would be frequently used for bears because it doesn't sacrifice any h/s or armor, and increases your damage by 32. Now that's a bunch of extra Dps for a bear. Sure, many people just like to tank and let the archers kill stuff, but how much survivabily at the expense of offence do you honestly need?

It's up to each person's personal preference I guess.

Its true, 32 damage is good, but 32 dodge is just too much to give up for 32 damage.

TBH, dodge keeps bears alive more than armour does. The really high dodge allows us to avoid entire attacks, and when they do go through, armour reduces it and allows our HS to kick in, which dodge supports to also allow HS to actually heal us.

Riccits
03-07-2011, 04:04 AM
right, 32 dodge is ro precious to loose.. practically means u dont get hitted every third hit. better that and buy a dmg ring, so the 20dmg u dont have u wont miss that much thought...

KaotiicxDream
03-07-2011, 05:24 AM
If you are Tank dont craft u lose 8% dodge but if you are Attack Bear you should craft or buy Bellow set... Crafting Fury Fighter gives u 8 damage... If you are Tank i suggest non crafted Fury Fighter set ;-) if you are Attack Bear i suggest Bellow ;-)

roth140
03-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Great posts! Ill hold off of crafting for now. I hope this set lasts a while. Atleast till next update :D