PDA

View Full Version : Buff Rogue

Filipp Finnila
02-11-2015, 12:08 PM
''Class Balance
I am always prepared for the "Buff Mage!" and more recently "Buff Warrior!" replies to each weekly update. As we've mentioned, we are very aware that the balance of our classes needs some love.''

"Buff Mage!"

Hmm... mage is stun and can make 1 hit whit lightning... if rogue and mage will use same gear and make vs mage is always winning... so big question is why they need buff ?

"Buff Warrior!"

if u fight on rogue vs warrior who has arcane ring its = 100% death to rogue its just no chance.. i sure understand warriors are crying cos they cant finish the kill in pvp because most of time mage or rogue in same party taken between that kill but if u gona buff warrior whit damage u need rebuff it in armor and heal... because other way it just no chance... what u really need to do it is buff warrior in pve not in pvp..

its funny read ppl posts rogue is OP cos they are fighting vs some op rich rogue who has game best gears whit full para gems set and they always pvp so u see they most and u own self have some crap gears and then they crying here... but after STS tells about they plans to buff warrior and mage u can go check action house all is selling rogue items cheap cos they all understand after update here not will be a chance play pvp on rogue.

Visiting
02-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Are you saying buff rogues? If so, Umm, better not...

Appeltjes
02-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Zeus can kill hell, hell is fully geared.

Uhmm lol a mage 1 hitting rogues? Did you read to much comics?:p

Visiting
02-11-2015, 12:21 PM

A very good geared mage with a lightning critical that's about it...

xclyklcx
02-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Lol thats the worst thread ever u wanna say rouge Claes will die cuz u See some items in auction for "cheap"? Rouge is the most expensive class ..this makes no sense lol

Filipp Finnila
02-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Are you saying buff rogues? If so, Umm, better not...

no i dont say they need buff rogue. i think rogue and mage are atm most balanced in this game at pvp. war is different story cos i understand they are crying cos when they pvp rogue or mage most of time stole the kill in same party

Filipp Finnila
02-11-2015, 12:56 PM

ya meaby Zeus some time can kill hell.. because he has all game ebst gears whit full para set... but who eals can kill Hell solo at pvp ???

and yes mages can one hit.. i have 4.8k life on my rogue what is a lot for rogue and still i have meny times death whit 1 hit...

Kingofninjas
02-11-2015, 01:43 PM
ya meaby Zeus some time can kill hell.. because he has all game ebst gears whit full para set... but who eals can kill Hell solo at pvp ???

and yes mages can one hit.. i have 4.8k life on my rogue what is a lot for rogue and still i have meny times death whit 1 hit...

There are many rogues who would be able to kill hell in 1 vs 1 in PvP, but they simply lack the gear to have a fighting chance. Rogues are meant for 1 vs 1 so its not really a fair comparison.

Imsofancy
02-11-2015, 01:45 PM
my legendary equiped rogue lv 39 killed a arcane mage lv 39 1v1. yeah, rogues are soooooo weak.

Ravager
02-11-2015, 02:31 PM
You do know that when people say buff warrior, they mean pve and not pvp right?

Serancha
02-11-2015, 04:45 PM
You do know that when people say buff warrior, they mean pve and not pvp right?

I think some people forget PvE exists, at least based on this thread.

Bellaelda
02-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Ummm no.... Just no, lol

siddhant
02-11-2015, 09:49 PM
rouges need buff dies laughing

Rx8
02-11-2015, 10:22 PM
I guess you play this class very wrongly. Hit up some rogues who have a good build, im sure they can help! Try Zeus's tips n tricks for rogues, his builds will surely help you in playing the class well. good luck!

Kriticality
02-11-2015, 10:48 PM
I think some of the issue is that there are tiers to end game PVP. A legendary rogue can beat legendary tanks and mages and be competitive with good/mythic tanks or mages but a legendary rogue isn't going to beat the top of the heap in any class. Most people don't know the gear other than the weapon unless they see proc or arcane ring circle. It appears to me that there are more arcane ring rogues running in PVP than any other class although thats just what I see. I think there is more balance with all classes if they are maxed out than one might imagine. Not so much if they aren't. This is the tricky part about "Buff this Nerf that" talk because it has consequences far beyond what most people consider. It's also not as simple as scaling to level because as I stated, there are many different levels even within 41. Some mages have 500 dmg, 1022 armor and 3300 health at level 41. Some also have 900 dmg, 1400 armor and 5500 health. That's a pretty big gap. You gonna buff those two characters the same way? Some tanks have 350 dmg, 1800 armor and 6k health. Some have 650 dmg, 2400+ armor and 7-9k health. Gonna buff those the same. Rogues in PVE range from 450-815 dmg (less in PVP), 1300-1900 armor and 3300 to 5K health. Gonna nerf those the same? Skill balance, not stat balance is the key here in both PVP and PVE imo.
Point is... There is a very large gap of player stats even within level 41. It's probably why there is so much discussion about this. Most people are emotional and thinking only about their situation. Not the true span of the class. I always try and consider the twink consequences all the way through to the maxed of each class and it's difficult to fix something without breaking something else.

Filipp Finnila
02-12-2015, 01:56 AM
There are many rogues who would be able to kill hell in 1 vs 1 in PvP, but they simply lack the gear to have a fighting chance. Rogues are meant for 1 vs 1 so its not really a fair comparison.

but that is the point. how STS need test the classes.. they need take each class whit best gears whit best gem's whit best pvp builds and test duel each other 100 time example if after that kills and deaths will be about 50% / 50% then the classes is balanced and not like that how they do they are listening 90% ppl who's crying whit crap gears when they fight vs that 10 % whit super pro gears and thinking the classes is unbalance... its only means that 90% need play more and get better gaeras...

nevercan
02-12-2015, 02:07 AM
but that is the point. how STS need test the classes.. they need take each class whit best gears whit best gem's whit best pvp builds and test duel each other 100 time example if after that kills and deaths will be about 50% / 50% then the classes is balanced and not like that how they do they are listening 90% ppl who's crying whit crap gears when they fight vs that 10 % whit super pro gears and thinking the classes is unbalance... its only means that 90% need play more and get better gaeras...
What would i say...
There is no balance in this game and it wil never be

Filipp Finnila
02-12-2015, 02:07 AM
hahahaha the topic name was ''Rogue R.i.P'' and STS changet it to ''Buff Rogue'' sad....

''Last edited by Justg; Yesterday at 10:05 PM. Reason: less drama''

omg its not less drama it change the hole point! we dont want u buff rogue we want u keep the classes same...

nevercan
02-12-2015, 02:08 AM
hahahaha the topic name was ''Rogue R.i.P'' and STS changet it to ''Buff Rogue'' sad....
Whats so funny about it?

Filipp Finnila
02-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Whats so funny about it?

because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet, but if other classes will be buffet that's mean rogue class can R.I.P ...

siddhant
02-12-2015, 02:44 AM

crap gear vs any mage and rouge with same gear u will see the result and another question have u ever played as mage in pvp before saying they are balanced?

Rx8
02-12-2015, 03:16 AM
because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet, but if other classes will be buffet that's mean rogue class can R.I.P ...

The real reason is that each class was not designed to be a 1VS 1 Classes, except for the rogue class. You need more practice and better tactics.

I myself admit that i do not play very good in pvp. But a mage wasnt designed to be a 1vs1 class, this class was designed to be a helpful class, in PvE we can conttrol a crowd. In pvp we are required to lock the opponent team and provide MP tegen for the other class allies so that they can hang in there! Warriors are OP in pvp but their importance in pve has just died. Every class wants to be equivalent on each other in pve or pvp...which is the problem

Zynzyn
02-12-2015, 03:20 AM
because the name change hole point... we dont want rogue will be buffet

Rogue is aready a "buffet" for tanks at low level pvp.:rugby: They slapped rogues of ALL levels (whether they needed it or not) with a dmg nerf in order to attempt balancing for endgame killmachine rogues. I still think that dmg nerf % in pvp should scale down based on level.

Arachnophobik
02-12-2015, 04:48 AM

Hell is also maxed geared. Even including sns. Im pretty sure there are a couple more rogues who cud do it but they lack gear. Also, i doubt zeus is wearing full para, i think they only do those things in twinks.

Twix
02-12-2015, 04:53 AM
This game wasnt meant to be a 1v1 in pvp... Rogues are meant to focus tons of damage one one enemy, so obviously their skills will allow them to kill in 1v1 fast. Mages are a support class, and deal with groups of enemies. Warriors are a tanking class, meaning they ABSORB damage, not deal it. in a 1v1 obviously rogues have the upper hand, but you can still kill them if you know how. Most just go in guns ablazing.. Have a strategy before you do. The 3 classes are always working together, hence the reason we have clashes in pvp. Im sure STS knows this as well, which Is why pvp is the way it is.

siddhant
02-12-2015, 06:14 AM
This game wasnt meant to be a 1v1 in pvp... Rogues are meant to focus tons of damage one one enemy, so obviously their skills will allow them to kill in 1v1 fast. Mages are a support class, and deal with groups of enemies. Warriors are a tanking class, meaning they ABSORB damage, not deal it. in a 1v1 obviously rogues have the upper hand, but you can still kill them if you know how. Most just go in guns ablazing.. Have a strategy before you do. The 3 classes are always working together, hence the reason we have clashes in pvp. Im sure STS knows this as well, which Is why pvp is the way it is.
They are "group" dmg dealer but in 5vs5
an ideal team is mostly 2tank2rouge 1mage and i guedd 2>1 right?

nevercan
02-12-2015, 09:36 AM
No just no only when mage shield gets +120% armor absortoin 1sec cooldown lightning with 9999% crit
Tanks with 990%dmg buf

Wel maybe im going abit to crazy now :p

noobseller
02-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Fillip you must be a beginner, first day of arcane legends, huh?

What you saying makes no sense at all happy trolling

Hail
02-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Last time I checked the pvp arenas were intentionally designed to be 5v5 and 4v4.
Classes do have a large diversity - and that is a good thing. Why would anyone want the three classes to be similar? Then there would be no fun!
At low levels a tanks horn is extremely beyond op, as well as a rogues one target aimed shot and a mages cc curse. (Tanks are definitely the winners though :p).
All in all any class can change the outcome of a guildwar. 1v1 has nothing to do with how any class was designed. I do not see any 1v1 arenas, do you?
I do not know what the case is at endgame but this is how it is at lower levels. (maybe if they took a note out of our book their arenas would be a much better place ;))
#Scaleroguesdamagenerf

-Hail