PDA

View Full Version : Paradox - new to the game

Paradox
05-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi there!

Today was the first day that I really tucked into the game, and I'm enjoying it so far.

It 's a little tricky to chat quickly but I'm getting the hang of it.

I tried a warrior first, because I had this perception that there weren't as many of them (and so doing fill a needed niche), but I found it pretty challenging for the first 5 levels. Then I tried an enchantress, and comparatively speaking I found it to be a breeze. I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong or what.

I should probably ask in the warrior forum, but I'll see what the new player greeters think.

Overall I was impressed! I think for me it will depend on easy it is to group and work with people.

Esus
05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
What are your in-game names for your characters?

Paradox
05-19-2010, 10:45 PM
What are your in-game names for your characters?

Frazier and Noys, both are about 5th level. I think I just figured out one reason my bear struggled. I didn't realize that warriors could use bows.. I'm a real newb.

TheBaconKing
05-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Hey we all started somewhere.. But a word of advice, you will level much faster, and possibly have more fun, if you run in a group.

Anyways
Welcome to this great little big game

Paradox
05-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Sound advice, but what is the best way to group with folks? Just leave the game unlocked and let people join with me?

bopart
05-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Sound advice, but what is the best way to group with folks? Just leave the game unlocked and let people join with me?

yup, (Tip: When U Die U Still Get Exp :)) Try not to leech that much though, k?

TheBaconKing
05-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Hey I tell you what I plan on leveling up my level 7 archer.. I would run with ya. I don't know when, or how long you normally play, but I am usually on later at night. Just throw me your name and we can meet up in game. I should be on within 30 min.

My archers name is Sittingbull if you want to add it.

Xanthia
05-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Welcome to the game, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me. IGN is Xanthia