View Full Version : Why is the supposed arena gem now the event gem?

Xpolosion
02-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Im still interested why the supposed arena gem is now the event gem Plz explain.. 122224

Ravager
02-11-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm assuming this update is slated for this Thursday 2/12/2015.

With this Thursday's update I think we will see Reinforced Blood/Fire/Glacial gems inside Arena Chests (permanently). (I opened a lot and got a few)
2 XP for the weekend.
Valentines Event for ??? days.

Those are the things I noticed while toying around with the test server.

Blissfulgod
02-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Do you get it for participating in the event? I hope it's not an event gem now... I farmed 300 arena chests in anticipation. XD

Xpolosion
02-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Oh they are in the arena chests? Idk i cant play just saw someone post some ss of event stuff

Ravager
02-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Oh they are in the arena chests? Idk i cant play just saw someone post some ss of event stuff

I opened about 50 arena chests and got 1 blood and 1 fire.

Carapace
02-11-2015, 07:17 PM
These will be permanent gems, and happen to be in the test server for testing with the Love Craft event!

archerdrake
02-12-2015, 07:23 AM
so this gems not available on live server as of now?

epicrrr
02-12-2015, 08:16 AM

they're only available at AL TEST.

Carapace
02-12-2015, 11:46 AM

As of this moment no, but they will be on live in the near future

ZicZander
02-12-2015, 09:33 PM
sir carapace. ive seen new gems in the auction. my problm now is twink accounts cannot hunt new gems? i only have lvl 16 warrior. its unfair to us low lvls. please do something.. thanks

vawaid
02-12-2015, 10:48 PM
sir carapace. ive seen new gems in the auction. my problm now is twink accounts cannot hunt new gems? i only have lvl 16 warrior. its unfair to us low lvls. please do something.. thanks
Go level up, it's fair because elite content is for endgamer.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

ZicZander
02-12-2015, 10:52 PM
lol? the reason why we dont go up is we like to t
stay as twink accounts. why would we go up? and after we reach 41, hunt some gems and all. we req to delvl our characters? that will only waste our time. i just hope there will be fairness and equity in this game.

Trenton
02-12-2015, 11:23 PM
lol? the reason why we dont go up is we like to t
stay as twink accounts. why would we go up? and after we reach 41, hunt some gems and all. we req to delvl our characters? that will only waste our time. i just hope there will be fairness and equity in this game.
Fairness is not giving twinks an easy way to get gems because they're too lazy to level up. It's called make another character to farm with. What's the point of being an endgame character if any level can acquire anything? What's the point in making mythic and arcane gear (not pets) have a certain level? Why not make it available for all lazy people to acquire? It's called an MMO, in MMOs, there are certain things that you work towards, which includes getting to the level cap, and having rewards for being at the level cap, which include being able to farm and acquire anything in the game.

ZicZander
02-12-2015, 11:41 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. but we are not lazy ppl. its fun to do pvp in lower lvls compared to higher lvls. i myself buy platinums to open locks.. and got 3 arcane pets already in my twink accts. sam, singe and maridos. twink and higher lvls can have them.. but gems cant hunt... lmao. then if it is what it is. let it be.. i dont have a main acct already since i gave it to my friend.. lvl 41 will rejoice about this. since they can only hunt gems. that would mean. they can sell gems at higher price.. but the price will drop so soon.

Arrowz
02-13-2015, 12:17 AM
Fairness is not giving twinks an easy way to get gems because they're too lazy to level up. It's called make another character to farm with. What's the point of being an endgame character if any level can acquire anything? What's the point in making mythic and arcane gear (not pets) have a certain level? Why not make it available for all lazy people to acquire? It's called an MMO, in MMOs, there are certain things that you work towards, which includes getting to the level cap, and having rewards for being at the level cap, which include being able to farm and acquire anything in the game.

Lol you think twinks dont lvl up cuz they are lazy? Just shows how little you know about the game

Trenton
02-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Lol you think twinks dont lvl up cuz they are lazy? Just shows how little you know about the game
The fact that you say this shows how little you read of my post. I clearly stated that the fact that twinks want everything handed to them because they think it's unfair that endgamers get to acquire gear that they don't makes them lazy. Obviously not all twinks, but some, clearly like such people who think it's unfair. Also, what knowledge of the game prepares someone to know the status of whether a human being is lazy or not? Your post made absolutely no sense.

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 02:33 AM
lol.. hahah. not everything handed to twinks. we also buy, hunt and all just to earn stuff. im from endgamer too. but its kinda boring there. when i started doing pvp in low lvl, i find it very nice.. it wont make me bored... everyone is entitled with his/her opinion. so very well respectd.. (y)

vawaid
02-13-2015, 07:50 PM
You know zeus, right? Why dont you make other toon, level it up (if you are not a lazy player) then do elite, and keep twinking.

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 07:54 PM
lol lazy. my plan is this.. getting all the apps in pvp before lvl up. pvp in endgame is hard. so better stay inlowlvl for awhile. but dont say im lazy :/ or every twink is lazy. coz if we are lazy. we wont do something else. we do pvp. thats not being lazy bro. we spent our time there.

siddhant
02-13-2015, 09:45 PM
You know zeus, right? Why dont you make other toon, level it up (if you are not a lazy player) then do elite, and keep twinking.

U dont know zic right?master of a guild owns 3arcane pets(very few tanks own 3arcane pets)really awesome tank and is also considered as idol my many twinks:)as much skill is there at endgame same amt of skills is there at twink lvl as well:)

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 09:54 PM
hey sidd lol.. vawaid is more richer than us..

vawaid
02-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Now I know why many people make fake fb account with name : zic, to scam. Yes Im not twinking, not even rich. Thanks for the sarcasm.

I dont say you are lazy, I dont know you, but why dont you just make another char for endgame for farming, why so focus on 1 char. Why complaining when you can do it easier than other player.

Fair is not about get same right, fair is about balance.

Kriticality
02-13-2015, 10:24 PM
I don't understand. This is an arena gem. You can buy in Cs or farm arena. I have 2 twinks and 3 end game characters. I'm currently farming arena, Pvp end game and pvp level 15. Problem solved.

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 10:34 PM
endgame is boring lol. thats the reason why i gave my main to a friend.. but nahh. ill just buy plats to earn gold and buy gems.. but i heard the gems if grands are still +2.. only adds + 15 armor. i dunno.. maybe i wont use it. they said armor will be added but dmg will be lesser. i ddnt try it yet..

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 10:37 PM
but thx vawaid. u have a point..

siddhant
02-13-2015, 10:46 PM
Now I know why many people make fake fb account with name : zic, to scam. Yes Im not twinking, not even rich. Thanks for the sarcasm.

I dont say you are lazy, I dont know you, but why dont you just make another char for endgame for farming, why so focus on 1 char. Why complaining when you can do it easier than other player.

Fair is not about get same right, fair is about balance.

It isnt his fault ppl create acc with his name for scamming and if u have read that post completelty in the comments the guy has said that it wasnt zic and told him sorry.

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 10:48 PM
yea.. a lot wants to copy me.. but i dont mind. i cant stop them from doing that.. i keep on telling others that i only have one acct left. and thts my twink account. if someone pretends to be me, ask him to use my twink acct with 3 arcane pets so u will believe hm.

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 10:53 PM
but thats not the issue here. lols.. sidd are u going to buy new gems?

siddhant
02-13-2015, 10:57 PM
but thats not the issue here. lols.. sidd are u going to buy new gems?
Yup my gear has 3super and 7normal so i would most probably change the 7gems with arena gems but once their price is low then my mage will have 500armour^.^

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 10:59 PM
bro.. mage tank?

siddhant
02-13-2015, 11:04 PM
bro.. mage tank?
Mage needs hp and armour as well u can see how int becomes squishy in 5vs5 due to low armour nekro buff helped him thou

ZicZander
02-13-2015, 11:08 PM
i see. did u join bufalo now?

siddhant
02-13-2015, 11:13 PM
i see. did u join bufalo now?
Yup whichever guild i leave starts hating me xd

Energizeric
02-13-2015, 11:13 PM

Farm for the stuff you can farm for, then sell the loot and buy the gems you want. Problem solved!

Kriticality
02-14-2015, 12:09 PM
The gems are twice the price today hahaha!! @Zic, it depends on the level. At level 15 grands are +3 and 9 armor each so for sure better than regular grands. Depending on your class and other gems, could be a balance or trade off with grand tarloks. I have no paras on my twink mage so I'll probably split 5 grand tarloks and 5 grand reinforced.

utpal
02-14-2015, 10:35 PM
just make a endgame rogue and farm on it and use gem on ur twink. problem solved.

every endgamers has twink but seems like every twink dnt hav endgamer.

it's sucks, u dnt hav an endgame toon.
devoid of tasting this best fanstasy mmorpg game to maximum potential.
tsk tsk tsk.

ZicZander
02-15-2015, 04:16 AM
kriticality. +9 for lvl 16? they said its only +2 and +8 armor.. thats the reason why i didnt buy.. some says. ull get higher armor but lesser dmg with thenew gem. i dnt know if its true.

scarysmerf
02-15-2015, 04:23 AM
The gems will be in the auction just wait till they come out and buy some simple.

ZicZander
02-15-2015, 04:24 AM
its already out bro. i havent tried it yet. some say its good. some say its not.

ZicZander
02-15-2015, 04:27 AM
i cant risk to change my grand tarlok gems.. coz i dnt know yet the stats of new gems for lvl 16. but i will buy as soon as i have new sets to try for the gems.. still saving for nekro egg now. to have 4 arcane pets. im addicted to pets now.

Kriticality
02-15-2015, 03:12 PM
kriticality. +9 for lvl 16? they said its only +2 and +8 armor.. thats the reason why i didnt buy.. some says. ull get higher armor but lesser dmg with thenew gem. i dnt know if its true.

It will at least be +2 +5 armor for reg and +3 +9 armor grand because that's what it is at level 15. I imagine it's the same at 16 but def not less. I'll upload picture when I get a grand.