PDA

View Full Version : list of bugs and issues in Valentine's Event (TEST)

Overweightank
02-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Heres a few bugs and issues of this event:

- The gems on items are different colours, Although I honestly dont care for this, because it kinda looks cool :3

- The heart kits; Now.. I was thinking at first that this event is a bust, since lets say 5 kits every 30minutes (25 hearts /per 30min) , that would be 100 hearts per 2 hours. So basicly, I would say maybe either make drop rate of hearts a little more frequent, or make event longer.

- The heart scales drop at a 'meh' rate, it could be much better, but beyond the point; the 'E' Heart scale's drop rate is very very low. It took me 20minutes to get an E scale, took me 1 wt4 run, 1 gold mines run, and 4 brak runs, this totaled up to 5 hearts, which i had to wait 30min usually, but i just spend plat for it since it's test server.

- I saw the little love on someone in town, and the hearts were spinning around him. Is this a bug or is this new? please answer, because this will encourage me/people to either go for it, or not. since the hearts are pretty scarce to get, I dont want be getting little love or other old banners over everything. (not saying they're not worth getting if normal)

- Suggestion for the hearts are; make a second way of getting hearts aside from the kit. Have a rare/less easy drop of 5 hearts in 1 scale. Dont make it super hard, make it as frequent to the point where it doesnt drop like flies.

Thats about it so far! Please hope you refine the heart amounts, because 2 hours for 100 hearts is a bit over the top. Hopefully either the hearts will be made more easier to get, or event is extended for a few more days to a week or something :) Thx for reading! :)

Soundlesskill
02-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Not a longer event. Oh no no no no! Frequent drops instead

Raregem
02-11-2015, 06:28 PM
I didn't have any problems getting the various letters in WT4 this is definitely a kraag or WT4 event for the hearts. I did 3 runs and had enough to craft 3 tokens in about 12 mins. I did try normal maps just 2 runs and didn't get one so maybe upping the drop rate in normal maps would be ideal.

KKIDIRA
02-11-2015, 06:48 PM
I got barely any in wt4, I'm sure it hates me or sts does :p
Grog beach I got a few :/
Ran a few other maps and kraag tombs total of 5 hearts from 5 maps :/
No heart drops from arena? Or tombs?

KKIDIRA
02-11-2015, 06:51 PM
More frequent or longer event is a must plz for those of us that don't have horseshoes ... Somewhere :p

KKIDIRA
02-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Can you make the love potion effects more than 30 seconds?
And would you be able to explain how the potions used works plz?
As you can see it says I have used 77 potions, but I haven't bought or used any. Is this the potions used through out the game?

Overweightank
02-11-2015, 07:42 PM
More frequent or longer event is a must plz for those of us that don't have horseshoes ... Somewhere :p

ikr! haha, I got a hard time getting 5 hearts. nevertheless I'll need atleast 800 XD

Remiem
02-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Can you make the love potion effects more than 30 seconds?
And would you be able to explain how the potions used works plz?
As you can see it says I have used 77 potions, but I haven't bought or used any. Is this the potions used through out the game?

This is game-wide. Yes. The community will have to work together to reach the goal.

PhoenixPrime
02-13-2015, 08:43 AM
The 'E' drop rate definitely is a lot slower than the other ones.
I have to agree with the comment about making the display for the heart letters stackable, ie quantity of 5 'L' hearts, versus listing the 'L' heart 5 times.

ceanizes
02-14-2015, 02:44 AM
More frequent drops please. And pets are taking longer to summon. Otherwise the test server is going well.

Oakmaiden
02-14-2015, 10:46 PM
My crafted heart tokens disappeared from my inventory over night(35).love potoin meter bar filled and reset, was something supposed happen?a tier level?

bedmaster
02-15-2015, 07:31 PM
The most disturbing issue is if u quit to menu when u r in tavern in windmoore, u can never play on that char again, char is lost. I hope this doesnt happen in live server

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Powergear546
02-16-2015, 03:28 AM
Lol drop rate of E is little low,I agree with that but for me drop rate of 'V' is very low, pls fix it

Skeokateva
02-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Lol ya was the "v" for more too, had all letters exempt "v" to craft

Kakashis
02-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Oh, that's a community bar! I wonder what the supprise will be!

griokadib
02-25-2015, 01:28 PM
very weak event