PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 11, 2015

Remiem
02-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Feel the love!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got so much love, you won't even know what to do with it all.

In This Week's News

Test Server
The big news this week is that the Public Test Server is officially open and ready for all of you Android device owners to test out the new Love Crafting Event. You can find details on how to access the public test server here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207608-It-s-a-Love-Test-Play-the-Love-Crafting-Event-on-the-Arcane-Legends-Test-Server

Love Crafting Event
Currently, we plan on leaving the test server open through Monday 2/16 and bug fixing in the days following, with a plan to release the Love Crafting event later this month. Yes, that means that it won't be live for Valentine's Day, but don't fret! We've got a big bundle of player love coming your way while you wait. Keep an eye out for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP starting tomorrow and running for a whole week. Happy Valentine's Day! We <3 You!

We'll finish out our month of love with the big public release of the Love Crafting event, filled with all sorts of goodies and surprises for players of all levels. Best of all...no energy required!

The new client update (with the event) also comes with a number of non-event related goodies including--*drumroll*-- Guild Message of the Day, bug fixes and even more bandwidth optimization to streamline your experience and cut down on lag. Here are just a few of the bug fixes you'll see when the client goes live later this month:

+ Pets will now teleport into the Planar Arena if they get stuck behind the sword wall of death.
+ Re-egging returns!
+ Ignoring a player will now apply the ignore to all characters on that player's account.
+ Double Damage display numbers and missing dodge/crit/miss markers are all fixed and displaying properly.
+ The consignment shop has been optimized for bandwidth.

In This Week's Update
As mentioned above we will be running Double XP and Double Free Platinum payout for offers, but that's not all. Carapace's new Arena Master Gem will be available in Arena Master Chests. Here are some details on the final stats on the gemat level 40. It will scale down appropriately for lower level items. Check in the spoiler to see Blood gems as an example):

Level 30:

Level 20:

Level 10:

Level 2:

And, we'll be adding the fix that didn't quite make it in last week which prevents players from joining a map once the boss has been engaged. We heard your feedback last week about timers and either adding them back or making them optional. We'll continue to discuss the options this week and try to find a solution that works best. Feel free to show us your pros and cons for timers -vs- no timers. We'd love to hear them.

Coming Soon

Over the next few weeks as we do a deep dive into our work on new content, our community updates will be focusing on some bugs from Madnex's list of known bugs, including last week's mention of a few mis-calculated red zones, found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

While some bugs will bigger and more urgent than others, it's all in the name of tying up those loose ends and polishing up each and every aspect of your Arcane Legends experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Rx8
02-11-2015, 06:33 PM
First

sustem
02-11-2015, 06:39 PM
def not first

Ravager
02-11-2015, 06:42 PM
I'd like the bug fixed for Maridos

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208248-Maridos-AA-only-granting-10-to-all-stats-instead-of-15

and the Chrome bug fixed.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189554-Quick-Question-for-the-PC-users

Kakashis
02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
yay thank you remiem for the updates! I think that's plenty to do before the giant expansion on the horizon! I would like to see scorch buff or planar recipie that you can trade in with frostir and the other 2 bosses essences. Pure luck is failing me :(

Rx8
02-11-2015, 06:47 PM
I'd like the bug fixed for Maridos

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208248-Maridos-AA-only-granting-10-to-all-stats-instead-of-15

and the Chrome bug fixed.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189554-Quick-Question-for-the-PC-users

The chrome on androids and PCs arent any of STS issues, its a data leakdown from chrome. They basically cant do anything...did you try torch chromium browser?

Can you try opening one tab with arcane legends and another blank tab? It works for me to maintain the freeze part.

Ravager
02-11-2015, 07:05 PM
The chrome on androids and PCs arent any of STS issues, its a data leakdown from chrome. They basically cant do anything...did you try torch chromium browser?

Can you try opening one tab with arcane legends and another blank tab? It works for me to maintain the freeze part.

Yes. Chromium and Torch are unavailable in Linux. It could be certain function / api calls that STS is using as well and not necessarily Chrome especially since this is the only app/game/etc that causes the issue for me. I'll try opening the blank tab alongside it.

Problmatique
02-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Disappointed that I'll have to wait for the Vday event. But I hope when it does come out, that the extra Time makes it bug free and the best it can be.

Madnex
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Very nice news! :) Here are some suggestions for next fixes:

PvE:
-The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you, at the Planar Tombs.
-The missing red zone from Ferrix in Arena and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.

PvP:
-The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.
-The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP.

Valkiryas
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Thanks Remi! I can't remember the last time we get a double XP weekend, Now I'll level up my pets and many some of My alts as well.

I was waiting many weeks for this Double XP Weekend so, Thanks again Remi ! I Love <3 U 2

Zeus
02-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Very nice news! :) Here are some suggestions for next fixes:

PvE:
-The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you, at the Planar Tombs.
-The missing red zone from Ferrix in Arena and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.

PvP:
-The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.
-The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP.

Warriors are going to hate you for that post, lol.

obee
02-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Add the timers back but make a compromise.

eonziggys
02-11-2015, 07:44 PM
So next year again buff for mage?poor smurf...always getting bully by warrior and rogue

Rx8
02-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Yes. Chromium and Torch are unavailable in Linux. It could be certain function / api calls that STS is using as well and not necessarily Chrome especially since this is the only app/game/etc that causes the issue for me. I'll try opening the blank tab alongside it.

Can you try other STG games if possible? I am in college right noW. I dont see any issues on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Which laptop and how often does this happen? I only encounter this on my Acer laptop. Other devices are only pinging badly. Im DCing like hell on my Acer and Samsung devices, I cant even stay long for as 15 seconds in any town...

EDIT: Can u try other games whose servers ars further than jr current location?

Zeus
02-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Add the timers back but make a compromise.

Timers were never removed in the first place for the intent to make planar tombs easier. They were removed to allow people to rejoin when the server was going through serious disconnects. Heck, even I was disconnecting! Now that has been taken care of, it's time to turn the timers back on.

ueveotadeo
02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Fix the mob scale exploit ffs...

Rx8
02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Fix the mob scale exploit ffs...

Totally agreed, and ban the Macro users too....heck, they got the hard prizes through nothing.

Bellaelda
02-11-2015, 10:24 PM
My list.....

1) class balance!!! Tanks are almost completely left out of pve and mages out of pvp you guys are losing more and more players every day this continues. Applying tank buffs to team would prolly help a ton for tanks pve... and giving mages back a stun and stun immunity should help them pvp... Whatever.... just Please get it done already :-(

2) add anks, gold, and rare tradable Para gems to the arena chests... Still need decent drops in arena... The pots you added and anks are nonexistent... Still just alot of junk! The Para gem issues just keeps getting worse... These gems are too op for someone not to be able to get one somehow... If you don't want them in arena add a super rare chance of a tradeable one some other way... Maybe Klaus with .02% or something

3) fix the rutgar and mushrooms ap so that we can actually achieve it again...ive heard u say that too many people already have, but those were those that got it before... I've been trying for months now personally and can't get away from those mushrooms... Impossible to not pull them and impossible to dodge them completely

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno...something

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too so we could send out chat to all our friends like we do in guild chat

10) gold payouts for bosses need to be higher at giver lvs... Right now if we don't get a chest or pink it's just a laugh... Maybe like 1k, 2k, 5k...i dunno... But it's way too low

11) a gear load out button on main screen

12) a scrolling skill bar circle so we can scroll left or right to access skills... Constantly swapping skills is super annoying and mandatory for alot of us

13) set the timers back on and make them optional... Many people want to run timed boards and they are getting annoyed waiting for timers to come back or are just not playing at all. Leave them optional though, cause for other people that don't do timed or for people farming it sucks to DC and not be able to finish your run!

OK.... That's my long list of stuff to fix in AL!

As always thanks for listening to ours thoughts and hope to see my suggestions in game soon :-)

hozukreti
02-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Love the bug fixed work...keep it up!

epicrrr
02-11-2015, 10:35 PM
party buff of 1 per party with all 3 class present.

pl get to choose -
5-10%:

dmg or
exp
mana
hp
armor

Ardbeg
02-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Great News! Will we get the Option to toggle off the "Smart Chat"-Feature with the New Client? It' s the single most annoying Thing introduced last Year, especially for Tablet Users. Having multiple PMs going on means having to delete every other line still...

Maarkus
02-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the update.

Any comments/updates on warrior class review for PVE?
Any comments or thoughts on the proposed existing warrior skill suggestions for PVE posted in forums?
Any timeline in mind for the skill review and potential implementation?

I understand a week is not enough for sufficient progress but can you atleast kindly update us on timelines, like when you are expecting and indepth dicussion on the topic.

If STS is not implementing any fixes within 3months can we be notified please, atleast we wont be waiting for a post or an update blindly so we can find other means to cope with the situation.

Thanks.

Maarkus

Zynzyn
02-12-2015, 04:01 AM
1. Para gems are event gems and should be only obtainable as they were earlier - by reaching the platinum tier in an event. I disagree with some people wanting them to be transferable or made to be arena loot.
2. We need some new Hauntlet token pets and Story token pets.
3. More crafting slots

Ravager
02-12-2015, 04:06 AM
Can you try other STG games if possible? I am in college right noW. I dont see any issues on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Which laptop and how often does this happen? I only encounter this on my Acer laptop. Other devices are only pinging badly. Im DCing like hell on my Acer and Samsung devices, I cant even stay long for as 15 seconds in any town...

EDIT: Can u try other games whose servers ars further than jr current location?

I have 3 computers. All same issue. Its not a ping related issue or based on the location of the server as the client sided functionality such as menus won't respond. Everything just freezes for about 1-3 seconds. My guildmates, when we go for runs, have to stop and reload chrome after the run due to this. My friends in CTF clashes, have to stop and reload chrome because of this.

Switching to torch resolved the issue when i decide to play on the 2 other computers but the main one i play on is the linux based one and it gets annoying. Every 20 minutes or so. Having a blank tab open to the side did not help.

Not even sure if trying other STG games would help especially since each game is coded differently.

Could still be chrome related. Could still be game related. When they had issues with the logins for google accounts, they were able to do a workaround to get google logins working. Hoping for something like that or just finding the bug if its AL coding related.

Rx8
02-12-2015, 04:17 AM
I have 3 computers. All same issue. Its not a ping related issue or based on the location of the server as the client sided functionality such as menus won't respond. Everything just freezes for about 1-3 seconds. My guildmates, when we go for runs, have to stop and reload chrome after the run due to this. My friends in CTF clashes, have to stop and reload chrome because of this.

Switching to torch resolved the issue when i decide to play on the 2 other computers but the main one i play on is the linux based one and it gets annoying. Every 20 minutes or so. Having a blank tab open to the side did not help.

Not even sure if trying other STG games would help especially since each game is coded differently.

Could still be chrome related. Could still be game related. When they had issues with the logins for google accounts, they were able to do a workaround to get google logins working. Hoping for something like that or just finding the bug if its AL coding related.

I can't say anything if this is AL related, or if it actually a chrome dataleakdown. Even if it was a chrome dataleak it would've been pointed out by the Devs. This is something new to me, i tried experimenting with the flags and plugins, non seemed to have worked, to my surprise. My phone is now able to maintain the gameplay for at least 1 hour. I tried torch chromium bowser, which pretty much maintained my gameplay without a freeze. Even im guessing its a AL coding problem...

Hail
02-12-2015, 04:51 AM
What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Hey Remiem! I would love to see a new system implemented to get better use out of our old collectibles such as Heraldics, Criers and other "low stat" items that look insane!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179821-Some-new-ideas&highlight=Transmogrification

maliwatto
02-12-2015, 04:58 AM
Feel the love!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got so much love, you won't even know what to do with it all.

In This Week's News

Test Server
The big news this week is that the Public Test Server is officially open and ready for all of you Android device owners to test out the new Love Crafting Event. You can find details on how to access the public test server here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207608-It-s-a-Love-Test-Play-the-Love-Crafting-Event-on-the-Arcane-Legends-Test-Server

Love Crafting Event
Currently, we plan on leaving the test server open through Monday 2/16 and bug fixing in the days following, with a plan to release the Love Crafting event later this month. Yes, that means that it won't be live for Valentine's Day, but don't fret! We've got a big bundle of player love coming your way while you wait. Keep an eye out for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP starting tomorrow and running for a whole week. Happy Valentine's Day! We <3 You!

We'll finish out our month of love with the big public release of the Love Crafting event, filled with all sorts of goodies and surprises for players of all levels. Best of all...no energy required!

The new client update (with the event) also comes with a number of non-event related goodies including--*drumroll*-- Guild Message of the Day, bug fixes and even more bandwidth optimization to streamline your experience and cut down on lag. Here are just a few of the bug fixes you'll see when the client goes live later this month:

+ Pets will now teleport into the Planar Arena if they get stuck behind the sword wall of death.
+ Re-egging returns!
+ Ignoring a player will now apply the ignore to all characters on that player's account.
+ Double Damage display numbers and missing dodge/crit/miss markers are all fixed and displaying properly.
+ The consignment shop has been optimized for bandwidth.

In This Week's Update
As mentioned above we will be running Double XP and Double Free Platinum payout for offers, but that's not all. Carapace's new Arena Master Gem will be available in Arena Master Chests. Here are some details on the final stats on the gemat level 40. It will scale down appropriately for lower level items. Check in the spoiler to see Blood gems as an example):

Level 30:

Level 20:

Level 10:

Level 2:

And, we'll be adding the fix that didn't quite make it in last week which prevents players from joining a map once the boss has been engaged. We heard your feedback last week about timers and either adding them back or making them optional. We'll continue to discuss the options this week and try to find a solution that works best. Feel free to show us your pros and cons for timers -vs- no timers. We'd love to hear them.

Coming Soon

Over the next few weeks as we do a deep dive into our work on new content, our community updates will be focusing on some bugs from Madnex's list of known bugs, including last week's mention of a few mis-calculated red zones, found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

While some bugs will bigger and more urgent than others, it's all in the name of tying up those loose ends and polishing up each and every aspect of your Arcane Legends experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

I can open the test server??

cyrusrevange
02-12-2015, 06:29 AM
Thank you for the Re-egging. Please increase inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit. At the moment stash is 250 which is less than inventory slots. Stash should be more than inventory but here stash limit is less than inventory. Please increase the limits on both of them to over 1000.

Bellaelda
02-12-2015, 07:49 AM
1. Para gems are event gems and should be only obtainable as they were earlier - by reaching the platinum tier in an event. I disagree with some people wanting them to be transferable or made to be arena loot.
2. We need some new Hauntlet token pets and Story token pets.
3. More crafting slots

The issue is that they weren't tradeable and should have been released that way so that we could purchase them safely like ever other event Plat tier prizes. Letting a few rare ones back into the market and tradeable would nix all those scammers out there ripping people off.

Rx8
02-12-2015, 07:57 AM
EDIT: never mind, this was a wrong post, kindly ignore.

PhoenixPrime
02-12-2015, 08:33 AM
I have tried Android, Fire OS, and Chrome (on Windows) and have not been able to do Free Platinum offers on any of those devices.
Is this only supported on Apple iOS? If so, why?

I would rather see 'no' Free Platinum offers on ANY devices, instead of seeing it only supported on the most expensive platform out there...

If I am wrong, then please enlighten me and tell me how we can do offers. We were able to do them on Pocket Legends with the same devices that can't do Free Plat offers on Arcane Legends, 8^(.

Other than that we love the game, got the whole clan playing it now.

Starscream
02-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Scale down the rogue damage nerf according to lvl in pvp room

goldmarket
02-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Ty Remiem for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP and I would like to see:

1.More proc on Necro cursed gem (I don't know is it 1% or lower but atm is very low)
2.more pets with passive healing effect
3.More mythic pets
4.Major buff on stash
5.More frog pet(ethyl,ribbit,gyrm... I love them all)
6.Mythic version of frog pets

Nice update

ueveotadeo
02-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Can a mod or dev clarify if the fix going is is about scaling mobs or bosses?

Shackler
02-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Buff maul's proc. it only procs when i dont need it. example: in town. while im not near a mob or boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ueveotadeo
02-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Btw Remiem, since u asked about suggestions on how to make game more enjoyable and maybe diminish the gap between plat/non-plat users:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167741-Suggestion-on-how-to-reward-elite-farmers

Maybe something along this lines.....

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
02-12-2015, 11:11 AM
I think we badly need more crafting slots in the game😊

Shackler
02-12-2015, 11:13 AM
My list.....

1) class balance!!! Tanks are almost completely left out of pve and mages out of pvp you guys are losing more and more players every day this continues. Applying tank buffs to team would prolly help a ton for tanks pve... and giving mages back a stun and stun immunity should help them pvp... Whatever.... just Please get it done already :-(

2) add anks, gold, and rare tradable Para gems to the arena chests... Still need decent drops in arena... The pots you added and anks are nonexistent... Still just alot of junk! The Para gem issues just keeps getting worse... These gems are too op for someone not to be able to get one somehow... If you don't want them in arena add a super rare chance of a tradeable one some other way... Maybe Klaus with .02% or something

3) fix the rutgar and mushrooms ap so that we can actually achieve it again...ive heard u say that too many people already have, but those were those that got it before... I've been trying for months now personally and can't get away from those mushrooms... Impossible to not pull them and impossible to dodge them completely

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno...something

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too so we could send out chat to all our friends like we do in guild chat

10) gold payouts for bosses need to be higher at giver lvs... Right now if we don't get a chest or pink it's just a laugh... Maybe like 1k, 2k, 5k...i dunno... But it's way too low

11) a gear load out button on main screen

12) a scrolling skill bar circle so we can scroll left or right to access skills... Constantly swapping skills is super annoying and mandatory for alot of us

13) set the timers back on and make them optional... Many people want to run timed boards and they are getting annoyed waiting for timers to come back or are just not playing at all. Leave them optional though, cause for other people that don't do timed or for people farming it sucks to DC and not be able to finish your run!

OK.... That's my long list of stuff to fix in AL!

As always thanks for listening to ours thoughts and hope to see my suggestions in game soon :-)

About loadout buttons on the main screen.. if there was a loadout button on the main screen, i would proc maul then instantly switch to bonesaw. Just think about the damage i would deal. That would be fun a lot for me but rogues and mages...

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
02-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Can we have more features to the game for say video chat and something like this ??😆

Bellaelda
02-12-2015, 11:55 AM
About loadout buttons on the main screen.. if there was a loadout button on the main screen, i would proc maul then instantly switch to bonesaw. Just think about the damage i would deal. That would be fun a lot for me but rogues and mages...

Lol Shack!

Haha... It's a bunch of rogues that asked me to add that, so if it's added and u kill them they got nobody to blame but themselves, Hehe...

Just kidding... A lot of people been asking for that so I added it to my list

insamni
02-12-2015, 12:57 PM
-would like to see keys for locked crates droping from normal bosses like teeth drops.

ShannKey
02-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Nice cant wait for valentines event love crafting. Also nicely done on the new gems

Energizeric
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Regarding timers, here's how I think it should be handled.... Just like there is an "elite" button on the map that allows you to toggle to elite maps, there should be a similar "timed run" button that toggles the timer on and off. So whoever is making the new map can turn on the timer and then when others in their party enter the map, it will be timed. But for PUGs and those who just join a map randomly, there should be no timer. That way people can join a map in progress and also rejoin if they are disconnected. 99% of those running the maps do not care about the timer as they are not trying for any records and are just farming.

xkillermustix
02-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Wuhuuuuuu :D

Valmir Xh Kastrati
02-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Free respec please, it hasn't been for a long long while!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
02-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Re-egging?!

Candylicks
02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Valentine's event not over valentine's? Lol.

Candylicks
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Question- Will this client include the fix to the (not-so) smart chat system in the game?

Clickbangboom
02-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks Rem!
Woohoo guild message board!

goldmarket
02-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Please fix the Necro Curse Gems. We all spent time farming the essences and we made a judgment call at the time of the event to use a valuable crafting slot to make these. However, they're a total flop and they are unusable. I have some and I would like to use them.

True/Since there's only 5 crafting slot and 8 hours for crafting those gems many people are now complaining the proc is very very low and they wasted time during event for those gems/please increase the proc

Energizeric
02-12-2015, 04:47 PM
True/Since there's only 5 crafting slot and 8 hours for crafting those gems many people are now complaining the proc is very very low and they wasted time during event for those gems/please increase the proc

Yeah, perhaps the proc rate of the heal should be doubled. I think most players gem their gear based on PvP and NOT based on PvE. Unlike skills which you can respec whenever you want, you cannot easily re-gem your gear whenever you want. So with the necro gems being PvE only and the proc rate so low that only sorcerers with AoE/DoT skills will ever see enough healing procs to make it worthwhile, nobody ever uses them. I have one in all my gear and I keep it on my Lep amulet because I wear it to farm crates in KM3. So in the tombs, it makes sense, but nowhere else really. An increased proc rate could change that.

goodjuice
02-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Hey just to clarify the process for arena gems that was discussed is no longer a thing, correct?

Ravager
02-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Hey just to clarify the process for arena gems that was discussed is no longer a thing, correct?
Correct. It may come back in the form of a different gem in the future.

luketgage
02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
It's the 12th

ENIGMATIC RULLEESSS

ZicZander
02-12-2015, 09:36 PM
so only higher lvls can hut new gems? ive seen new gems in the auction. how about us low lvls? we cant hunt? isnt it too unfair? low lvls cant enter planar arena right.

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Totally agreed, and ban the Macro users too....heck, they got the hard prizes through nothing.
+2[emoji106]

goodjuice
02-12-2015, 11:01 PM
The issue is that they weren't tradeable and should have been released that way so that we could purchase them safely like ever other event Plat tier prizes. Letting a few rare ones back into the market and tradeable would nix all those scammers out there ripping people off.

I wish I still had a para stone
But I put it in a dumb old stick
Next cap it'll be worth all the gold
Maybe I'll get one if I throw a fit!

Stop complaining paras were untradable to limit the number too Richie's that got full sets of them! Some people got 3-4 during the event if u ran as hard as them you would probably still have some huh?

Serancha
02-13-2015, 01:42 AM
"Smart" chat system removal should be a priority over everything else. Please, just put it back how it was. Don't make us keep having to spend our entire game time deleting crap just to talk. If you want to make it optional (which imo is a waste of bandwidth since 99% of players will disable it) please take it away completely until you come up with a way to do that bug-free.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that my desire to log in has steeply declined since this thing went in, and drops further every time I log in and start trying to answer pm's. From guild and game activity levels, it is pretty clear I am not the only one.

Alcta
02-13-2015, 07:15 AM
Cool

Jazzi
02-13-2015, 11:32 AM
"Smart" chat system removal should be a priority over everything else. Please, just put it back how it was. Don't make us keep having to spend our entire game time deleting crap just to talk. If you want to make it optional (which imo is a waste of bandwidth since 99% of players will disable it) please take it away completely until you come up with a way to do that bug-free.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that my desire to log in has steeply declined since this thing went in, and drops further every time I log in and start trying to answer pm's. From guild and game activity levels, it is pretty clear I am not the only one.

Sorry,

but just please take a min and read what you wrote there. Lmao

Serancha
02-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Sorry,

but just please take a min and read what you wrote there. Lmao

What is funny about that? I wrote what I meant to say.

Getting rid of this game-interrupting ridiculously broken smart-chat should take precedence over any other bugs, addons, new content, little heart events....otherwise known as everything else on STS's list, as provided by Remiem in the initial post of this thread.

Jazzi
02-13-2015, 01:11 PM
What is funny about that? I wrote what I meant to say.

Getting rid of this game-interrupting ridiculously broken smart-chat should take precedence over any other bugs, addons, new content, little heart events....otherwise known as everything else on STS's list, as provided by Remiem in the initial post of this thread.

Ok,

sorry if i was unclear, or rude. Just I do not understand how exactly this is/should be the most important thing to fix? I and my friends have rarely ever mentioned the smart chat system, albeit admittedly inconvenient at times, whereas other things such as the incorrect red zones (lack thereof), bugged skills, etc. are way more disturbing. It was just really beyond me that anyone would think that the chat system could be most important and thought it was a typo. Ofc everybody has different likes and dislikes, so I guess you are just are right as I am :-)

Cray
02-13-2015, 02:03 PM
The system doesn't remember the last chat if u type the command with a capital, like /G /P or /T. Maybe some temporal fix..

Serancha
02-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Ok,

sorry if i was unclear, or rude. Just I do not understand how exactly this is/should be the most important thing to fix? I and my friends have rarely ever mentioned the smart chat system, albeit admittedly inconvenient at times, whereas other things such as the incorrect red zones (lack thereof), bugged skills, etc. are way more disturbing. It was just really beyond me that anyone would think that the chat system could be most important and thought it was a typo. Ofc everybody has different likes and dislikes, so I guess you are just are right as I am :-)

All you have to do is watch the last tournament hosted by STS. Count how many times Remiem had to delete a pile of stuff before she could say anything. Even watching it for 15 minutes is enough to be an example of what every guild officer and GM goes through daily, as well as merches and anyone who makes parties for runs or has people pming them while trying to run elites.

Bellaelda
02-13-2015, 04:37 PM
I wish I still had a para stone
But I put it in a dumb old stick
Next cap it'll be worth all the gold
Maybe I'll get one if I throw a fit!

Stop complaining paras were untradable to limit the number too Richie's that got full sets of them! Some people got 3-4 during the event if u ran as hard as them you would probably still have some huh?

I already have a few and I'm not complaining... This is a suggestions thread and I'm making a suggestion.

Many new players and old players asked me to add this to my suggestions list so I have.

Zzzz... There's always one in every chat, lol

Rx8
02-14-2015, 04:20 AM
i would LOVE to see a SCORCH BUFF! :D

noisy
02-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Please add some new content that can be purchased with hauntlet coins like respec kits or something like that

Rx8
02-14-2015, 10:26 AM
The system doesn't remember the last chat if u type the command with a capital, like /G /P or /T. Maybe some temporal fix..

Well, I can finally expect that not so smart chat system breaking down on its OWN!

Candylicks
02-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Two things:

1. Genie is BUGGED! Please fix. See here for details. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208248-Maridos-AA-only-granting-10-to-all-stats-instead-of-15)

2. I asked and if this was answered then I apologize please point me to where the answer is posted. You are releasing a client w/ the love event. Does this include the repair to the smart-chat system? It's a huge problem for us, and we have been dealing with wrong tells since implementation, and was promised it would be fixed with the next client. Well here it's coming... so you are or are not going to fix the smart chat? Thank you for updating us!!!

wizzaq
02-15-2015, 08:35 AM
I don't like this guys.
I prefer a Valentin event on Valentin day..
Now we should wait weeks for the event comes.
It's a great event, but you guys should earlier start make the update for the event.

hena
02-15-2015, 11:22 AM
please an update for mythic set in the new expansion and free plat from klaas and shazbot would be appreciated.

Sento
02-15-2015, 03:06 PM
^^^^^^

Ardbeg
02-15-2015, 03:48 PM
please an update for mythic set in the new expansion and free plat from klaas and shazbot would be appreciated.

please be careful what you wish for! we had the mythics for 4 seasons now, before finally with the imbueds something better came along. mythics killed elite farming while imbueds actually brought farming back and even offered better revenue then lockeds. in order to keep the core game interesting for all players (thats farming for me, feel free to add) i would rather like to see some separation: eggs and consumables from crates, but all gear strictly farmable. maybe thats a way to avoid all the trash pinks and crate frustration.

Youngwezzy
02-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Make Al more like Pl larger chat,more emotions, quick chat,host game to boot leeches that just sit there and do noting. And please buff mythic set to level 41 and maul during next expansion to level 41

Youngwezzy
02-15-2015, 04:46 PM
BTW camera roation reason why so many people including me stop playing al during season 1

Ardbeg
02-15-2015, 06:30 PM
And please buff mythic set to level 41 and maul during next expansion to level 41

Thats 3 of 5 slots which wouldn t need an update next season. so from 5 new elite maps next cap, only 2-3 would be worth running for most players, as myths are dang cheap now. you probably couldn t sell anything from the start of the cap, is this really what you want? seems more like you don t want another cap at all, as the exciting thing about a new cap is the hunt for new gear and the opportunity to make gold farming. if you like the same old gear, you might consider twinking?

hostages
02-16-2015, 07:16 AM
When could be the next season?

hostages
02-16-2015, 07:20 AM
I would suggest "castle siege". Its like conquering and defensing the castle u own. Then this castle can be a farming place of rare items like arcane or eggs etc. And every guild would want to fight and get the castle.

Sfubi
02-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Hello Hi!

I would like an option to boot someone from a map. In another game all those in map could vote to boot someone from the map.

More and more someone enters an elite map zone and stays at the entrance until we arrive at boss, then they run to boss and afk they go.

I know if we go in with a party this will not happen but I like meeting new people and finding skilled players.

Thank You,
Sfubi 41 Rogue
Sfubii 41 Warrior
Sfubiii 41 Sorcerer

Ladysophie
02-16-2015, 11:31 PM
The downside to this is people will abuse the system and boot someone just because their gear isn't that great or boot a warrior if there are too many of them. I agree that it's extremely frustrating when someone does that and I wish STS would implement a way to fix this issue. Perhaps, STS can make it so if a player doesn't deal a certain amount of damage to both the boss and the mobs, then they don't get any loot at the boss.
Hi, everybody is going to leave anyway if they think the party doesn't suit them.

Candylicks
02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Would you be able to implement a monthly calendar to the forums so we know what's coming up each month? Would be nice to log on, check the calendar and know what day the client comes, which week has which extra bonus for the weekends, etc. The forum is filled with posts asking 'when is this' and 'when is that'. A little more transparency of events and their days would be a nice tool for the players.

kristinavenin
02-18-2015, 01:54 PM
super gem give 25 armor

Remiem
02-18-2015, 06:45 PM
Closed, the new discussion thread can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?211008-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-18-2015