View Full Version : Re-Egging.

JohnnyHardcore
02-11-2015, 09:19 PM
This was mentioned recently in a post abouT things to watch for in near future updates. Is there any word on when that I haven't noticed?

Ravager
02-12-2015, 04:08 AM
This was mentioned recently in a post abouT things to watch for in near future updates. Is there any word on when that I haven't noticed?

Its not going to affect majority of the players. It's meant for people who accidentally opened an egg, emailed support and then get the level 1 pet re-egged.

Ssneakykills
02-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Yeah they refunded me a pet when I accidentally bought the pet when it wasn't egged

NorthernEcho
02-12-2015, 01:04 PM
So I accudently opened singe, they re egg?

Trenton
02-12-2015, 01:45 PM
So I accudently opened singe, they re egg?
If you haven't used it in combat (PvP) or leveled it, then yes.

Zuorsyra
02-12-2015, 03:07 PM
If you haven't used it in combat (PvP) or leveled it, then yes.

Will they re-egg a pet that has been accidentaly hatched and renamed but not used for pvp and still lvl 1?

Trenton
02-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Will they re-egg a pet that has been accidentaly hatched and renamed but not used for pvp and still lvl 1?
I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it, so I highly doubt it. Anyone who accidentally opens an egg is bound to not rename it.

Axesam
02-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Lv 1 pet with 0 exp, otherwise they wont re-egg

Remarked
02-12-2015, 11:45 PM
They dont even re egg period.
my abaddon is lvl 1 and ive asked multiple times to re egg it. they send me the same thing each time saying the re egging system isnt available

Visiting
02-13-2015, 12:09 AM
They dont even re egg period.
my abaddon is lvl 1 and ive asked multiple times to re egg it. they send me the same thing each time saying the re egging system isnt available

They're fixing the system so that they CAN re-egg again...

Zuorsyra
02-13-2015, 09:43 AM
I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it, so I highly doubt it. Anyone who accidentally opens an egg is bound to not rename it.

So you think I hatched it to summon it and show off? I accidentaly hatched it then, I decided to rename it "Reegg*me*pls* after STS replied to my mail, saying that they can't re-egg pets because the re-egg system thing was bugged.
Don't judge.

Trenton
02-13-2015, 11:20 AM
So you think I hatched it to summon it and show off? I accidentaly hatched it then, I decided to rename it "Reegg*me*pls* after STS replied to my mail, saying that they can't re-egg pets because the re-egg system thing was bugged.
Don't judge.

So after they told you no, you decided to rename the pet and then hope that they would re egg it just because you renamed it..? I wasn't even talking about you in the first place, just people in general. You can't re egg it now, considering that they told you no and that you decided to interact with the pet, clearly knowing that you opened it.

Zuorsyra
02-13-2015, 03:14 PM
So after they told you no, you decided to rename the pet and then hope that they would re egg it just because you renamed it..? I wasn't even talking about you in the first place, just people in general. You can't re egg it now, considering that they told you no and that you decided to interact with the pet, clearly knowing that you opened it.
Again? Do you really think I renamed it "Reegg*me*pls", hoping they would re-egg it? "I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it" And yea, I think that was directed to me.
It seems like you can't ask a question on this place without receiveing judgmental answers from random people. i'll just wait for a mod's response.

Trenton
02-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Again? Do you really think I renamed it "Reegg*me*pls", hoping they would re-egg it? "I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it" And yea, I think that was directed to me.
It seems like you can't ask a question on this place without receiveing judgmental answers from random people. i'll just wait for a mod's response.
Why are you part of a community bound forum if the community is no help to you? I told you your answer. I suggest that you stick to support.spacetimestudios.com where no one but devs can tell you the same answer a community member can at 1/10 the speed.

Dragoonclaws
02-14-2015, 12:39 PM
I think they just don't want to re-egg anymore because people abused of that.

They have more things to do then re-egg for people who abuse it. You open an egg, then deal with it. To all people who read this thread, you all know that you must be careful with chests and eggs.
They will very probably debug their re-egg system when there will be less re-egg requests.

I have a solutioon for people willing to keep their egg safe: STASH IT, and take it out of stash when you want to sell it or eat for breakfast or kill it, sacrifice it, donate it or eventually hatch it....

Ravager
02-14-2015, 05:46 PM
I think they just don't want to re-egg anymore because people abused of that.

They have more things to do then re-egg for people who abuse it. You open an egg, then deal with it. To all people who read this thread, you all know that you must be careful with chests and eggs.
They will very probably debug their re-egg system when there will be less re-egg requests.

I have a solutioon for people willing to keep their egg safe: STASH IT, and take it out of stash when you want to sell it or eat for breakfast or kill it, sacrifice it, donate it or eventually hatch it....

For me, its an issue with the poor user interface. When you have 100+ crates/chests, sometimes you can click on an egg and open it especially since the focus of the item selected quickly jumps all around the place as you mash open. There should just be a confirm open egg button.

obee
02-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Maybe there should be a totally different inventory slot for eggs so you don't mix them up with crates.

cami
02-14-2015, 09:53 PM
ops I need re-egging Samael, hammer, and glacian :P

Indy van Raemdonck
02-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Can you guys re egg my ripmaw and blinky they are both mid lvl 20 but i dont use them so much plz re egg them they are on my warrior beazatere

Goodhabbit
02-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Can you guys re egg my ripmaw and blinky they are both mid lvl 20 but i dont use them so much plz re egg them they are on my warrior beazatere

Sorry but the re egging service is for lvl 1 and no exp at all and it is only available if u accidentally opened it.

Indy van Raemdonck
02-15-2015, 11:35 PM
ok can you re egg all my lvl 1 pets on swagwithagun the pets are:

horton
jack
loki
chase
aspen
snowy
snowball
cerella
snaggletooth
dauphin

all are lvl 1 without any experience points

and on beazatere i have one lvl 1 pet the pet is

koko no nickname and no exp points

mlb2005
02-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Maybe there should be a totally different inventory slot for eggs so you don't mix them up with crates.

Good idea obee.

Remarked
02-16-2015, 12:12 AM
ok can you re egg all my lvl 1 pets on swagwithagun the pets are:

horton
jack
loki
chase
aspen
snowy
snowball
cerella
snaggletooth
dauphin

all are lvl 1 without any experience points

and on beazatere i have one lvl 1 pet the pet is

koko no nickname and no exp points

You know you can just email them instead of writing out a big list on a thread which the devs will probably might not ever read

Geusaquc
02-17-2015, 12:35 AM
What about making anything re-eggable (that's close enough to a word) no matter what level and make them stashable only. Leaves people able to try the pet out on different classes or for people that quit a character or something can use it on a new one. I know quite a few end gamers quit over the lack of satisfying endgame content and started twinking, means they could use their old pets there.
Thoughts?

Twix
02-17-2015, 07:25 AM
So basically ruin twinking more than it already is? Sure, why not.

Monk
02-17-2015, 09:35 AM
An ingame option that costs gold or requires plat to re-egg an egg would be nice

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2015, 12:16 PM
For me, its an issue with the poor user interface. When you have 100+ crates/chests, sometimes you can click on an egg and open it especially since the focus of the item selected quickly jumps all around the place as you mash open. There should just be a confirm open egg button.

I agree about the por interface thing. I once spammed opening some golden/silver/cooper, and accidently started openning elixir kits... (no re-kit-ing here xD)

but, the best solutions stays that you must stash the egg, and make sure you won't open accidently. I never keep an elixir kit in my inventory anymore.

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2015, 12:18 PM
You know you can just email them instead of writing out a big list on a thread which the devs will probably might not ever read

they go throught threads, Let's say they that they skim and scan. They don't read all. They simply check if the thread is going well. If it doesn't they start reading all.

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Good idea obee.

Since there is no place in the interface... I suggest them in banner... nobody goes in banner....

Nope, how bout splitting the [25/25 inventory]/[Show Satchel] into three squares

[25/25] [Satchel] [Eggs]

..no I have more then 25 inventory plots... this served as an example