PDA

View Full Version : "test servers"

rokksteady
02-12-2015, 12:57 AM
I get it, the test server gives us and the devs a chance to look for bugs, and re tweak things, but I really have to say... It takes the surprise out of events. Which really takes the fun out of it. Im a casual player, so to those who say "just don't play the test server", it still gives an advantage to those who choose to. Part of the fun of events was everyone finding out and discovering the questing all together at the same time. I'm sure everyone felt the time ticking instantly. Now everyone (especially those with all the gold in the game, already) go into the real events knowing what to farm and how to farm...

That being said..
pls don't bring back the little love and big love banners. I think it just takes away from those who actually played those seasons. {I'm a player who only has big love, and would really really like to have the little love banner... But still...}. Couldn't you just make flapping wings a banner? I think everyone would love to be able to add wings to thier mixed matched sets...
Only makes sense... Thanks!

Pillowhead
02-12-2015, 01:33 AM
They brought back big love the last valentines "event", many players love the banners and that is why they should bring it back. I have big & little love btw.

Filip
02-12-2015, 01:56 AM
How to join test servers

G-M
02-12-2015, 11:00 AM
How to join test servers

Details here Filip. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207608-It-s-a-Love-Test-Play-the-Love-Crafting-Event-on-the-Arcane-Legends-Test-Server

Remiem
02-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Don't worry, there will still be surprises when it goes live. We aren't giving EVERYTHING away in the test. :)

Ssneakykills
02-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Just don't play the test server then = Problem solved

rokksteady
02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
.... There's always that one moron.... Lol

Encase
02-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Don't worry, there will still be surprises when it goes live. We aren't giving EVERYTHING away in the test. :)
Can you explain me pls why u closed cs ?

1st i cant log in with google + thats okay i understand it so i created
2nd NEW character but its useless i cant run maps lmao i have lvl 1daggers and lvl 1armor n helm i, so i wanted to go to cs and buy me rogue gear : BUT
3rd the cs is closed so i can stop playing test server because i cant run maps

Pls Sts fix this bug or open the cs pls or give us a promocode for gear or sth.

Titanfall
02-12-2015, 05:20 PM
The only thing to show how old you are should be your level cap banners IMO. This is a yearly event everything should come back so the new legends can get them. Level cap banners and LB banners are for the purpose of showing how much of a veteran you are. (This is coming from someone who owns big love)