PDA

View Full Version : Planar Pendant

Onite
02-12-2015, 04:56 AM
So I'd like to know some questions on this pendant.

1. What are all the materials needed to craft it.
2. With all the materials how much does it cost in total?
3. Is it worth its price.
4. Is it an alternative to the arcane ring of you cannot afford arcane ring.
5. Will it remain the best amulet in the next expansion level 46 cap?

Enterradora
02-12-2015, 05:59 AM
1 and 2. U need:

x1 Recipe (farmed in arena and extremelly rare) around 10m
x1 Dragonite bar (purchasable whit 150 tooth) around 1.5m
x60 planar essences (farmed in planar tombs and regard for daily tomb quest) untradeable
x1 Cleansed Glob essence (u need to buy planar relic for 250k from planar tomb NPC and kill Glob in arena to loot Glob essence and use 10 planar essence to craft) untradeable
x1 Cleansed Frostr essence (u need to buy planar relic for 250k from planar tomb NPC and kill Frostr in arena to loot Frostr essence and use 20 planar essence to craft) untradeable
x1 Cleansed Rutger essence (u need to buy planar relic for 250k from planar tomb NPC and kill Rutger in arena to loot Rutger essence and use 30 planar essence to craft) untradeable

3. Yes worth the price, u would get a big hp increase due whit some dmg and proc depends on ur class.

4. Its and alternative but this a pendant, so if u get the pendant and ring u would be OP, if u only get the pendant u would be OK.

5. Anyone know that.

raw
02-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Just to clarify, you only need one Planar relic for 250k. And yes this is worth it. This amulet is better than the arcane ring!

Vashikaran
02-13-2015, 12:15 AM
Planar Pendant Planar Pendant Planar Pendant

Ineedgold
04-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Hi guys, can someone tell me what do the pp souls according to each class please? :)

Akazani
04-06-2016, 12:44 PM
The planar pendant is still currently the most powerful mythic pendant any Arlorian can get and I highly recommend getting it crafted while Dragonite Bars are below 1m in the consignment shop. The best part of the pendant is that it is not scaled out of usefulness like what STS did to the Rendtail ring.

Ineedgold
04-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Thanks you lvlzone, im crafting the planar pendant atm (im a sorc)
I cant wait :)