PDA

View Full Version : Hey spacetime! :angel:

Befs
02-12-2015, 09:24 AM
I understand that there will be no new content in pocket legends. However, during the one maintenance break you announced that, even though you do not plan

on realeasing new content that you don't plan on leaving a broken game. I just wanted to pull one thing to your attention. The DOTD cycle. It has been on the

Christmas 2013 cycle for so long.

If possible just set that back. Thanks and good luck on the new game.

ToastyLord
02-12-2015, 10:37 AM
I agree, techincally you could say that the DOTD is quite broken, so maybe STS could fix it? :D

Ssneakykills
02-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Bigger things need fixing than that

Mister Smith
02-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Will they be doing events like xmas ? Anymore

Mister Smith
02-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Bigger things need fixing than that
Ye least they could do is take the nerf out of the game and make fbow the king like it was back in da day or atleast make the bird stronger btr dodge

anahadaz
02-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Ye least they could do is take the nerf out of the game and make fbow the king like it was back in da day or atleast make the bird stronger btr dodge

In your language, what does 'no more updates' mean?

Befs
02-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Will they be doing events like xmas ? Anymore

Nope.

Epw
02-13-2015, 06:24 AM
I understand that there will be no new content in pocket legends. However, during the one maintenance break you announced that, even though you do not plan

on realeasing new content that you don't plan on leaving a broken game. I just wanted to pull one thing to your attention. The DOTD cycle. It has been on the

Christmas 2013 cycle for so long.

If possible just set that back. Thanks and good luck on the new game.
They havent fixed it even before their 'no more updates' announcement. Why do you think that they would do it now?

Armourslash
02-13-2015, 04:18 PM

I don't think thats gonna happen again.