View Full Version : Courage

Cowy
02-12-2015, 09:33 AM
is courage worth 1m+? If I'm not wrong courage is the fiery lion bought for cash right? i have one, how can i turn him into egg form?

xclyklcx
02-12-2015, 09:42 AM
You cant courage was given out for the top #3 ranked players of each class in the gauntlet event

vawaid
02-12-2015, 12:42 PM
1. Courage is not worth for 1m
2. maybe you cant re-egging that pet, because you dont hacth it.

Vashikaran
02-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Courage Courage Courage Courage

carmine_blade
02-13-2015, 06:27 PM
I simply don't understand why anyone would pay that kinda crazy money (1m+) for a $3 pet!

twoxc
02-13-2015, 06:41 PM
just because something is listed in Consignment Shop for example 1-2m doesn't mean people actually buy it or pay for that amount or even worth that amount. Most transaction and sales are off the market in trade. reducing the listing fee. which is basically GOLD sinking xD. one of the reason why AL economy is so bad and not much gold around. cause people list ridiculous item for ridiculous price by paying a certain amount of fee which literally gold taken out of the game itself. and there are other things that has been effecting the economy such as Ancient mythic pendant. which require buying a relic costing if i remember correctly 250k

kixkaxx
02-13-2015, 07:08 PM
just because something is listed in Consignment Shop for example 1-2m doesn't mean people actually buy it or pay for that amount or even worth that amount. Most transaction and sales are off the market in trade. reducing the listing fee. which is basically GOLD sinking xD. one of the reason why AL economy is so bad and not much gold around. cause people list ridiculous item for ridiculous price by paying a certain amount of fee which literally gold taken out of the game itself. and there are other things that has been effecting the economy such as Ancient mythic pendant. which require buying a relic costing if i remember correctly 250k

However at one point you still manage to get 300m in game @@

Valkiryas
02-13-2015, 08:16 PM
I am not crazy to pay 1M for a 3 Bucks pet, I prefer get a credit card an pay for that pet 3 Dollars instead 1M

Lovingly
02-13-2015, 09:03 PM
brain doesn't exist in some human yanaaa