PDA

View Full Version : Little Love

Andrisber
02-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Hmmm... As i remember, u guys said it wont be released... Well... Why is it released in the test server? -.-

Hail
02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Maybe cos they always change their mind at the last second :p
(nekro last second nerf then rebuff) and such

Sorcerie
02-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Actually, if you read the description is says, 'only available during the event', which means it's a temporary banner.

Andrisber
02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Actually, if you read the description is says, 'only available during the event', which means it's a temporary banner.

Actually, not. It wont delete itself like in 2014. Collectable item ruined

Soundlesskill
02-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Please bring them back! I want that big love that used to be 2 plat lmao

Andrisber
02-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Please bring them back! I want that big love that used to be 2 plat lmao

5 plat* and DONT release Little Love... Big Love is fine to release again since it is not rare anyways.

Sorcerie
02-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Actually, not. It wont delete itself like in 2014. Collectable item ruinedHas a dev confirmed? Because that's what I took that to mean when I read it on the vendor, but I could be wrong.

Soundlesskill
02-12-2015, 02:17 PM
5 plat* and DONT release Little Love... Big Love is fine to release again since it is not rare anyways.

Same, same.. Erm and Big Love is rarer since it's a plat-purchase whereas the Little Love was just a wave.

Has a dev confirmed? Because that's what I took that to mean when I read it on the vendor, but I could be wrong.

They said it at the convention thingy they would re-release them. Not sure though.

Kakashis
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Probably like last year, little love goes away after event.

Zeus
02-12-2015, 03:19 PM
I don't have little love but I would request that it is not given away. Let exclusive vanities be exclusive vanities - they hold no detriment to the value of the game.

Fyrce
02-12-2015, 03:42 PM
I think it should go away after the event, but yeah, wouldn't hurt to get this confirmed.

leeelooo
02-12-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm fine with it being brought back for the event but please don't bring it back to keep for good. It's a token that shows we've been playing for a while. Exclusive similar to cap banners. We love exclusive items.

Zeus
02-12-2015, 10:08 PM
All that will be done is quench new player's thirst for to finally hold something exclusive until they realize the item they were begging to be re-released is not exclusive anymore. Then, they will fixate on the next exclusive item. What players want is something exclusive, not the banner itself.

If you make a re-colored little love, you will see exactly that. I do not have a little love but I completely understand those that do have one and why they would want it to remain exclusive.

Visiting
02-12-2015, 11:27 PM
I suggest a different version perhaps, like first Valentines we had Little Love, last year we had the Big Love with a Banner, this year perhaps a combined Little and Big Love or maybe a Little Love that's rainbow +_+

Ticklish
02-12-2015, 11:54 PM
I wish they'll make gold dust hearts. Something that will look like the heavens are shining their light on you, so your soulmate can find you in the sea of busy people. ;)

P.S. Excuse the chocolate-induced cheesiness lol

Fyrce
02-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Haha - little bears w/ hearts instead of just pink hearts!

Or pink & white hearts.

Enterradora
02-13-2015, 04:52 AM
Little love isnt tradeable so i don't have any inconveint to see them back.

Who owned one before can't sell so the exclusivity is worthless

Axesam
02-13-2015, 05:13 AM
Little love isnt tradeable so i don't have any inconveint to see them back.

Who owned one before can't sell so the exclusivity is worthless

untradeable make that little love more exclusive.

Andrisber
02-13-2015, 06:35 AM
Seriously... I thought the ''Little Love'' would be exclusive for old players but nah... It isn't

Higuani
02-13-2015, 08:18 AM
I think it will stay till event over. Like last year it stayed +- 1 week and it was gone.

Artoholics
02-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Same, same.. Erm and Big Love is rarer since it's a plat-purchase whereas the Little Love was just a wave.

They said it at the convention thingy they would re-release them. Not sure though.
Big love was aviable 2 times...there are much more big then little love
Edit: correction: 2 times not 10 times...xD

Artoholics
02-13-2015, 08:39 AM
That means you can only get it during the event not that it will be deleted after the event

Soundlesskill
02-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Big love was aviable 10 times...there are much more big then little love

Yeah, I meant Big Love was less rare. My bad.

Remiem
02-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks for your concern and suggestions, guys. I brought this up with the devs to get a confirmation one way or the other, but I imagine that they will probably follow the same trend as last year--removed after the event. I'll let you know for sure when I know!

Andrisber
02-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks for your concern and suggestions, guys. I brought this up with the devs to get a confirmation one way or the other, but I imagine that they will probably follow the same trend as last year--removed after the event. I'll let you know for sure when I know!

Thanks Remiem! I hope that it will be like that

cux
02-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Thanks Remiem! I hope that it will be like that

But, then people will waste tokens if it will removed? Nobody will buy it....

Artoholics
02-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Yea then you could delete the offer...its a waste of soo much tokens xD if it would be removed the people would maybe pay 10 tokens but not 250

Sorcerie
02-13-2015, 11:42 AM

Exactly, if it's going to be a temporary banner then take it off the vendor, no sense in wasting those event hearts on something that won't last (esp for 250 heart tokens, lolwut).

A lot of people don't read announcements and such so many players will purchase the little and big love banners thinking they'll have them permanently only to find that they won't.

We wanna avoid as much confusion as possible there. But in light of the possibility that you do decide to keep them, at least make it explicitly clear from the token vendor that they won't be permanent.

Andrisber
02-13-2015, 11:48 AM

They can modify it like last year. ''Wave to someone who has big love to get the little love''

Visiting
02-13-2015, 12:03 PM
This is why I suggested a recolor/different version of the heart banners, so people could purchase a heart banner with tokens without all the Little Love owners getting their exclusive item devalued.

Higuani
02-13-2015, 12:30 PM
They can modify it like last year. ''Wave to someone who has big love to get the little love''

This!! It so funny when everyone was waving!!

CAK Vader
02-13-2015, 09:46 PM
No. I may be unable to play, but goodness, don't release it!

SacredKnight
02-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Hope no little love PERM. return this event, I personally like having my special little hearts :P Big Love isn't exclusive anymore so IDC about that.

Deadroth
02-14-2015, 07:09 AM
The Little Love, as well as Big Love - This is must on valentines. Let them be released once more.

Hilyana
02-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Please don't release it... I'm proud to wear this exclusive and rare banner that only old players have! I'd be very upset if everyone was running around with it, let the old ones hold something that is truly exclusive, please!

Andrisber
02-14-2015, 11:38 AM
The Little Love, as well as Big Love - This is must on valentines. Let them be released once more.

Lol no! Little Love is really special to old players, im proud to wear it, and so do others. Why can't it be special for old players?

Artoholics
02-14-2015, 11:38 AM
I'd release it again...just for fun but let it dissapear again.

Candylicks
02-15-2015, 10:55 AM
It's a shame they bringing back an exclusive item obtained by veteran players. The pink little love is a rare collectors item and should remain special to the players who obtained it . The little love for 2015 needs a re-color so it's distinguisheable from the original little love owners. Purple or rainbow would be fine for this year.

Sakurahb
02-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Pls don't bring Little love back, this should be an exclusive item like the Arlors vanitys,will be a very wrong move from sts bringing collectible items back.

Avaree
02-15-2015, 11:20 AM
It's a shame they bringing back an exclusive item obtained by veteran players. The pink little love is a rare collectors item and should remain special to the players who obtained it . The little love for 2015 needs a re-color so it's distinguisheable from the original little love owners. Purple or rainbow would be fine for this year.

Pls don't bring Little love back, this should be an exclusive item like the Arlors vanitys,will be a very wrong move from sts bringing collectible items back.

+2 :)

Kakashis
02-15-2015, 12:20 PM
As a proud owner of little love, please don't release it to everyone. It's the one old banner that only veterans own. I proudly wear mine everyday! Once you release it to everyone, people would appreciate it for a week and then stop wearing because it's no longer exclusive. I'm okay with a recolor to say purple or blue little hearts, but please don't make them exactly the same!

Ravager
02-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Recolor them black.

Serancha
02-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Recolor them black.

That would be awesome!

Ent
02-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Recolor them black.

This solution would be purrrrfect!

Hail
02-16-2015, 05:40 AM
Icy blue, the colour of Hail's typing :c

Hercules
02-16-2015, 09:45 AM

This is unfair Remiem....

Andrisber
02-16-2015, 10:36 AM
This is unfair Remiem....

Why?

KKIDIRA
02-16-2015, 11:41 AM
I would like to see little love return and stay after the event, a recolor would be cool to keep the past ones exclusive. I'm sad that I lost my little pink hearts, to big hearts..

Dvsk
02-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Why be so selfish, let everyone enjoy the banners. Exclusive or not it should be for everyone to enjoy; the banner is to show appreciation towards the game and towards valentines after all. This isn't all about you and your selfishness to keep a banner all to yourself. From what I can gather everyone complaining is people who have the banner - what about those who couldn't get the banner before due to certain circumstances and etc. Be kind and let everyone enjoy.

Earlingstad
02-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Not many know this but when Little Love was released for the first time in 2013 it was meant to go away and it was only by mistake that sts allowed it to stay (they forgot to take it off). It was never a collectors item that people have given an arm and leg for. It was meant to go away. I have Little Love on my oldest account and I would like to see it return and stay for my other accounts too and for all those players who had missed it before.

If sts had made the mistake of letting them stay in 2013, its only fair to everyone that they allow everyone the opportunity to get it. What the point of making one section of players keep the little love and depriving another of it? It only creates a divide and sts should not encourage selfishness, specially since nobody actually paid for this before. It was free and stayed and it should stay this time as well.

*If players would really hate to see others wearing Little Love, maybe make it a different shade of Pink and another Black version with silver sparkles to symbolize those of us who dont like sharing/ spreading love.. cough cough....:P

Petrichor
02-16-2015, 12:42 PM
Why be so selfish, let everyone enjoy the banners. Exclusive or not it should be for everyone to enjoy; the banner is to show appreciation towards the game and towards valentines after all. This isn't all about you and your selfishness to keep a banner all to yourself. From what I can gather everyone complaining is people who have the banner - what about those who couldn't get the banner before due to certain circumstances and etc. Be kind and let everyone enjoy.

The way I see it, it's like getting something that is limited edition. They make it known that it is around for you to get for that time period, however after the time period they aren't going to make any more. The reason that people complain is that they were there for the "limited edition" release and they treasure it. For them, it is a representation that they were there for it and it is special to them. I think that less people would be complaining if last year they did not remove the vanity. Last year people did not know what they were going to do with the Valentine's day vanities. They made the choice to make the little love temporary. That action is what made it exclusive. In fact, when they first announced that it was going to be temporary players who got it in 2013 thought that their old little love was going to removed from their inventory too. However, it remained after the 2014 was removed. So, it's kind of like getting that limited edition item that you were eventually told wouldn't be released again, and then having it released again to the general public. It kind of loses value. Sure, it sucks for those that weren't there. However, for those that were it feels kind of like a slap in the face.

With that being said, if they were recoloured I don't think it would be as bad. STG has a history of recolouring/editing items to be reused again to keep the general public satisfied. Those who weren't there for the first release have their own version, while those that were there for the original release still have their old ones to wear as a memory. My example would be the witch hat/pumpkin helm from PL. Both parties were happy. My recommendation would be to recolour it white or a different shade of pink if you want to stick with the Valentine's day colour scheme.

Kakashis
02-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Recolor them black.

That would be so awesome! I would wear that instead hava

Soundlesskill
02-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Honestly it's just as unfair as those Gauntlet banners handed out with a S1 mark on them.

Eski
02-17-2015, 03:56 AM

If its a collectors item then it should be collectable
i dont care if itll be back or not ..its just a banner..

Schnitzel
02-17-2015, 10:00 PM
I think in the announcement thread that stuff in the test server might change when it is actually released,
so maybe the Little Love banner will be replaced with something else when the real server event is here?
(I'm just guessing..)

Sariita
02-17-2015, 10:12 PM
I think in the announcement thread that stuff in the test server might change when it is actually released,
so maybe the Little Love banner will be replaced with something else when the real server event is here?
(I'm just guessing..)
I hope so, I'm also an owner of little love and I wouldn't like to see one of the few veteran items left to be available for everyone.

Visiting
02-18-2015, 03:30 AM
How about let's make this years version of Little Love the same as the previous version, BUT, have the hearts UPSIDEDOWN, XD

Blood_Hunter
02-18-2015, 09:05 AM

Little love wasnt earned by waving. You had to purchase Big love and exchange it with an NPC.

cux
02-18-2015, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE=Blood_Hunter;2056806]Little love wasnt earned by waving. You had to purchase Big love and exchange it with an NPC.[/QUOT
One year ago it was

Artoholics
02-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Little love wasnt earned by waving. You had to purchase Big love and exchange it with an NPC.
Eeh no...you had to wave to somebody that was using big love

Soundlesskill
02-18-2015, 10:31 AM

The first time it came out you had to wave. Excuse me if you're a season or two ahead.

CAK Vader
02-18-2015, 05:00 PM
The first time it came out you had to wave. Excuse me if you're a season or two ahead.

Lol, I got mine from waving as well... I'll explain to these splendidly nabby nabs! First time Big Love (without a banner behind it) came out for 5 plat, you could wave for Little Love. Then the next year Big Love was released with a terribly ugly banner behind it! Then because of complaints sts added Liam Love an npc to exchange your ugly banner for bannerless love! Yw.
P.S. The first year you could keep little love, second year it was removed.

griokadib
02-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Is just temporary banner