PDA

View Full Version : February Producer's Letter for Arcane Legends

productor
02-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Hey Folks,
The team and I look at February as an excellent opportunity to show our love to our community. This year we planned something special, and I’m happy to say that the event is already available on our Public Test Server!

Our Lovecrafting event is free to all as a heartfelt thank you from our team to you! While the event is in public testing we wholeheartedly invite you to join us to help make this event the very best it can be. We’ve introduced a special new method of play that goes hand-in-hand with this spirit of working together. We’ll be playing to unlock a mysterious surprise as a community!

Collect hearts, share the love, craft mysterious elixirs, use those elixirs and join us in seeing what happens next!

O͕̺̝̯͖͙h̘̞͕̳̘͚ ̗̱̻̯an̴̦̤̤d̺͙̲̱͠ do̙̜͚n̴̳̝̻͖̜͉͇'̝̳̙̯ͅt̥̲̗͘ ̛̺̩̙b̝̲͎̣̠ͅͅe̫͈̞̗ ͉͕̟̯a̴fr̢͓͚a̶̬̥̪̤̗̤i̠̱͉͕͈͎͇ḍ͖ ̧̮̻̙w̟̜̥͉͚̱̼ḩe̢̖͎̲n҉̣̣̥ ̛̙͚̠͕̗i̯̺̬̰̜̤t̴̺̬̞ ̲̕ś͔͓̲h͎͕͎̫o̸̻̝̤̟̼w͘s̜ u̖p͍.͏͓̣͉̱ ̺̖I̷̬̠t́'͍̠̠̬͇s͕̲͙̲ ͎j̖̬͙u͏̟s̖̤̩͕͉̗t̜̫̬̤̤̪ ͔̜͕̻̱͈̜a ҉̹̬̟͓ḇ̳̣i̯̙̺͖̥ṱ̼̯͡ ĺ̤o̤̜͓̬̼̬͇s͉̥̫t̺̹͇̻ ͏an̙͚̘̳̫̺d͉̱̙͔̪̣͈ ̜̩͍͔͚̲ṇ̺ȩ̤̦̙̩e̖͎͚d̖̪͙̻ͅs͕̖̲͚ ̻̗̥͇ṱ̦̬͚̲̫̹ò̝̘ ̹͈͔̲͉̟͞ͅb̯̙͘e̦ ̹̞̱͇͈ͅͅs͙̦͞ͅe̠̣n̢̘̭̙t̵̞̞̳ ̪͕̞͎̯͠b͕̘̝̱a̸̪͙̣̤̖͇͇c͇̦͍͙̝͈̕ͅk̲͍̘̮͜ͅ ̲͇̣͞h̵̹̫om̕e̡͓̦̗̹͈̫͖.̙

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our efforts this past January, and I want to personally voice my warm thanks to those who wrote us back with thoughtful and constructive feedback.

Lovecrafting is an example of new events in the works. You may have also noticed a change of pace to our events, this is just the start of our plans surrounding events. We’ll have more to share on that soon!
As mentioned in my previous letter, our top priority is customer satisfaction. We’ll continue our Weekly Community Updates to keep you up-to-date and gather your feedback!
The next expansion for Arcane Legends will be known as Rage of the Ren’gol, more on that soon! We’ve moved beyond planning and into implementation which means that soon we’ll be able to share more details!
We’ve recognized that our approach to fixing some of the bandwidth consumption issues, lag and disconnects by rearranging zones is not a viable long term solution. We are looking into new ways of making positive changes to performance and stability, and the new client has some improvements that may help alleviate some of those issues.
Twitch integration is still in the works, and we’re looking forward to seeing what you share with us!
We received great feedback from folks regarding the Gauntlet event, that will be applied next time we run the event.

We’re always listening, and as always I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,

Adrian "Productor" Glover

Hadec
02-12-2015, 02:36 PM
nice ...

Jaime Ran
02-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Love it..<3

cyrusrevange
02-12-2015, 02:52 PM
3rd
Thank you

Dynamicarth
02-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Cool...

aquascaper
02-12-2015, 03:16 PM
O͕̺̝̯͖͙h̘̞͕̳̘͚ ̗̱̻̯an̴̦̤̤d̺͙̲̱͠ do̙̜͚n̴̳̝̻͖̜͉͇'̝̳̙̯ͅt̥̲̗͘ ̛̺̩̙b̝̲͎̣̠ͅͅe̫͈̞̗ ͉͕̟̯a̴fr̢͓͚a̶̬̥̪̤̗̤i̠̱͉͕͈͎͇ḍ͖ ̧̮̻̙w̟̜̥͉͚̱̼ḩe̢̖͎̲n҉̣̣̥ ̛̙͚̠͕̗i̯̺̬̰̜̤t̴̺̬̞ ̲̕ś͔͓̲h͎͕͎̫o̸̻̝̤̟̼w͘s̜ u̖p͍.͏͓̣͉̱ ̺̖I̷̬̠t́'͍̠̠̬͇s͕̲͙̲ ͎j̖̬͙u͏̟s̖̤̩͕͉̗t̜̫̬̤̤̪ ͔̜͕̻̱͈̜a ҉̹̬̟͓ḇ̳̣i̯̙̺͖̥ṱ̼̯͡ ĺ̤o̤̜͓̬̼̬͇s͉̥̫t̺̹͇̻ ͏an̙͚̘̳̫̺d͉̱̙͔̪̣͈ ̜̩͍͔͚̲ṇ̺ȩ̤̦̙̩e̖͎͚d̖̪͙̻ͅs͕̖̲͚ ̻̗̥͇ṱ̦̬͚̲̫̹ò̝̘ ̹͈͔̲͉̟͞ͅb̯̙͘e̦ ̹̞̱͇͈ͅͅs͙̦͞ͅe̠̣n̢̘̭̙t̵̞̞̳ ̪͕̞͎̯͠b͕̘̝̱a̸̪͙̣̤̖͇͇c͇̦͍͙̝͈̕ͅk̲͍̘̮͜ͅ ̲͇̣͞h̵̹̫om̕e̡͓̦̗̹͈̫͖.̙

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our efforts this past January, and I want to personally voice my warm

What on earth are those characters?

zerofort
02-12-2015, 03:21 PM
I can't wait for more details on the new exspansion :)

goldmarket
02-12-2015, 03:32 PM
ty/very nice

Problmatique
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our efforts this past January, and I want to personally voice my warm

I was also wondering that...

Enterradora
02-12-2015, 03:43 PM

its a secret :3

Mortalninja
02-12-2015, 03:47 PM

Its the matrix.. Thank you Sts :3

Trueson
02-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Thank u pro :) you're doing a great job!

IamRegi
02-12-2015, 03:53 PM
read it...... lol its words

goldmarket
02-12-2015, 03:57 PM
This is the actual form:

IamRegi
02-12-2015, 04:46 PM
oh and dont be afraid when its hows up its just lost and neds o be sent back home is all I can get

Puffinnn
02-12-2015, 06:42 PM
"Oh and don't be afraid if it shows up it's just a bit lost and needs to be sent back home."

I'm calling some extraterrestrial going along with the expansion.

Aerodude
02-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Can't wait for next expansion!!!!!! So exciting!!!! P.S. HEY ARRRTHHHH

XTmaster
02-13-2015, 11:31 AM
"Oh and don't be afraid if it shows up it's just a bit lost and needs to be sent back home"
Cupid is lost?? :confused:

Iucian
02-13-2015, 11:38 AM

That is the hidden formula for looting arcane items :O!!

ceanizes
02-14-2015, 02:38 AM
Excited about the expansion !!!!!!!
Baffled about the criptic statement.

Rx8
02-14-2015, 04:17 AM

Oh, I get It!! It's the games symbols man, zoom in carefully and scroll through! You'd notice it!

im poor boy
02-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Thank you

Tabeer Amin
02-14-2015, 10:45 AM
What about energy people stacking and saving up?
No use of dat in future?

tearacan
02-14-2015, 12:04 PM
How about some decent planning? Showing teasers of valentine content while missing the actual day or are you planning for chinese valentine in september for your new market?

Devaux
02-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Love you guys ;-)

Mysteriovs
02-15-2015, 02:26 AM
can't wait. :chuncky:

Left Side
02-15-2015, 03:17 AM
NICE

Terminhater
02-15-2015, 03:42 AM
The Rage of the Ren'gol!

Sounds like a desert warring tribe.

Shackler
02-15-2015, 04:32 AM
1) please dont buff mages. Already they're so annoying in pvp.

2) Fix the arena gem's loot.

3) Design cool vanities for warrior. There's only 2 vanities looks cool: Red Arlor and Frank.

4) Stop making double odds for locks event. Cuz of those events there're so many arcane and mythic item in the game. So all the prices going down. No one happy cuz of this market problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twix
02-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Double odds is how non plat users make money, lol. This is one of the very few options we have to make gold and you want it gone?

Ivengeance
02-17-2015, 04:59 AM
Very Nice

Shackler
02-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Double odds is how non plat users make money, lol. This is one of the very few options we have to make gold and you want it gone?

Of course there should be double odds events for locks. But it shouldn't be too often. This is why many mythic and arcane item became cheap.

Transfordark
02-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Of course there should be double odds events for locks. But it shouldn't be too often. This is why many mythic and arcane item became cheap.

Yea, Great idea so that non-plat user never get a chance to earn something and the mythics and arcane keep increasing so that many non-plat users cannot afford it and quit the game.

Besides its also makes sts make more money with so many people spending and buying plats.

Shackler
02-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Yea, Great idea so that non-plat user never get a chance to earn something and the mythics and arcane keep increasing so that many non-plat users cannot afford it and quit the game.

Besides its also makes sts make more money with so many people spending and buying plats.

When you pay too much for a pet, and if its price downs %30-40 after 2 weeks, talk with me again.

Magegrimm
02-17-2015, 04:03 PM
You're probably seeing this double odds situation a little bit wrong, what I'm saying is you're looking at this in the mythic/arcane seller view, now for the buyers that's great because the item you always wanted is now becoming cheap... We're are not all rich that can afford mythics and arcanes like some people are so yeah I think this double odds is great for buyers and not so good for sellers thats all.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Haligali
02-18-2015, 12:37 AM
You're probably seeing this double odds situation a little bit wrong, what I'm saying is you're looking at this in the mythic/arcane seller view, now for the buyers that's great because the item you always wanted is now becoming cheap... We're are not all rich that can afford mythics and arcanes like some people are so yeah I think this double odds is great for buyers and not so good for sellers thats all.

I bought an arcane ring for 115m on halloween, which was stable 100m+ for a year, after a couple of weeks on the black friday sale, i could purchase for half of that. Its not a good feeling to waste such gold, which was saved since years.

Earlingstad
02-18-2015, 01:03 AM
Double odds encourages players to open more locked crates. We must not forget that not all players are merchants. Players open crates to use the loot too. During double odds, crate-prices rise, the crate farmer benefits while the crate-popper opens more crates in the hope for 2x chance of looting what he wants, maybe gets what he wants and this use of plat benefits sts too. Its a win--win for most.

Shackler
02-18-2015, 04:00 AM
if you guys dont know how get money without opening locks, thats your problem. Not mine.

mapenjay
02-18-2015, 04:39 AM
still not launching the valentines event, its almost a week since valentines dude, bit bored in game

Magegrimm
02-18-2015, 06:02 AM
I bought an arcane ring for 115m on halloween, which was stable 100m+ for a year, after a couple of weeks on the black friday sale, i could purchase for half of that. Its not a good feeling to waste such gold, which was saved since years.
Yes I totally understand your point and I'm sorry about what happened to you, I would be very frustrated if that happened to me but keep in mind that most people earn gold in farming lockeds... What I'm saying is there are equally cons and pros from each point of view, therefore how can STG remove double odds? It would make many people angry from both sides "(locked openers" and "non-plat" users)
BUT what I think STG should do is...lower the amount of double odds not completely remove it but lower it, that should solve the problem I guess.

saphirae
02-18-2015, 06:18 AM
Looking forward to see this :)

epicrrr
02-18-2015, 06:54 AM
"Rage of the Ren’gol"

Smea'gol liked this pot.

CAK Vader
02-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Idk what those characters are but they turn me on.

hozukreti
02-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the great work sts team..!

QistineAL
02-19-2015, 12:57 PM
nice.. 👍👍👍

Mehmet Tuncay
02-19-2015, 01:00 PM
thank you adrian

Skilledfool
02-19-2015, 01:45 PM

someone told me what this means

Skilledfool
02-19-2015, 01:50 PM
It's means that if you acidentally open a pet egg you can put it back in the egg if it is still level one

rotasiz_kaptan
02-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Cool

griokadib
02-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Nice ,but lovecrafting event is rlly boring

Hoardseeker
03-01-2015, 08:56 AM
Yes I totally understand your point and I'm sorry about what happened to you, I would be very frustrated if that happened to me but keep in mind that most people earn gold in farming lockeds... What I'm saying is there are equally cons and pros from each point of view, therefore how can STG remove double odds? It would make many people angry from both sides "(locked openers" and "non-plat" users)
BUT what I think STG should do is...lower the amount of double odds not completely remove it but lower it, that should solve the problem I guess.

LootSeeker? :D

Magegrimm
03-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Yes...I'm lootseeker...why?

EDIT: Nvm i am on my pc now and it apparently Hoardseeker is also a lootseeker! ;)

xxjellybeanxx
03-03-2015, 07:57 PM
how can u decrease it ?! now is 2x u wanna change to 1.5 ? then no one will open locks . plus do u know to let non plat players to open locks is a hard time ? they need to download so many apps just to open 1 or 2 as u know if u open 1 or 2 u cant get any arcane or mythic so keep quiet plzz

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 07:28 AM
That is the hidden formula for looting arcane items :O!!

I think its a Binary code
LOL

hahaha
from a computer programmers

Sent from my SHV-E110S using Tapatalk 2

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 07:34 AM
So the next update is "Rage of the ren Gole"?

What is it hehe

Sent from my SHV-E110S using Tapatalk 2

amir pham
03-12-2015, 09:09 AM
New expansion?! Cool..

Questrooo
03-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Nice

Poutrie Jogja
03-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Rage of the ren gole = Leprehoblin Xd

magenice
03-13-2015, 05:10 AM
What is going on here? where are those new vanities,please put them inside the game. I am playing more than 8 hours with my friends not even one vanity we find. none of us have find these new vanities. If anyone find take screen shot and post here want to see from thousands player how many they find already.I can not play 23 hours and 30 min a day to loot something I need to sleep I need to eat I need to go to bathroom I need to go to school I need to do homework and other thing.

Alex Dueck
03-14-2015, 09:16 AM
Well i didnt find any of them too lolz...
I loved how evry one thought the big surprise at end of lovecrafting event would be a lvl cap lol we were all happy and then it turned out it became a "not so big surprise" :'(
The new cap must come in the next weeks(maybe after goblin event) weve all been waiting for so long and are so excited about it... Common!:)
Greetings, devoleb, a passionate merchant for 2 years xD

Fightlordex
03-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Oh and dont be afraiḍ when tshows up. It's just a bit lost and ṇeeds to be sent back home. i think its this

Dalmony
03-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Surely the cryptic sentence was in referring to Hugthulu? :)

Daniel Wong
03-15-2015, 05:31 AM
Everyone's talking about Leprechoblins... and I'm just sitting here waiting for the expansion.