PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the surprise is?

Titanfall
02-12-2015, 05:06 PM
If you don't know, in the valentines event if enough love potions are drank by the community, something special will happen. What do you guys think it will be? Keep it clean. ^^

Raregem
02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking a title or something in that area. I was thinking banner at first but we already have one to buy with tokens.

Trenton
02-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I think 1,000,000,000 Platinum will rain from the sky from a giant heart piņata onto maps that are occupied, and all towns, and you have to walk over as much as possible to get as much as possible.

Squeezable
02-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Probably extra elixirs again..

obee
02-12-2015, 06:56 PM
We will have little bitty rogue warriors running around screaming for mommy...

Overweightank
02-12-2015, 07:04 PM
If you don't know, in the valentines event if enough love potions are drank by the community, something special will happen. What do you guys think it will be? Keep it clean. ^^

I hope its something good. If the event will have 5 heart kits as official. it better be some mad prize... im already gonna go through some mad psycho torturing for a vanity cupid vest and 2 banners...

I might contribute if things are made more easier than it is in test server... cuz atm... DAYUM! 2 hours for 100 hearts? no ty. unless prize is knowledge or gold worthy, than idc :3

Hioarasi
02-12-2015, 10:00 PM
In the producers letter they said "dont be afraid when it shows up it may be jist a bit lost and needs to be sent home." So i think itll be something teasing the expansion since its scheduled in q1 also. Or a boss we fight send his a** back home idk